2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 12-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Murder Snake

WTB radio Bezel

I need a used 01-04 radio bezel, I don't care what the outside looks like since all I want is the a/c vent portion. will be ripping it apart so if you have one that is banged up, painted where you don't want it anymore, let me know. all the ones on e-bay are too expensive since I only need a part of it. thanx.
formerly, Frankenstang

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom. Think about it.
"....be the lightning in me that strikes relentless."
"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"

Last edited by Murder Snake; 12-10-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Murder Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
ryanscobra

Re: WTB radio Bezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBit View Post
I need a used 01-04 radio bezel, I don't car what the outside looks like since all I want is the a/c vent portion. will be ripping it apart so if you have one that is banged up, painted where you don't want it anymore, let me know. all the ones on e-bay are too expensive since I only need a part of it. thanx.
Go to a junkyard. I've gotten tons of them from there in perfect shape, then paint them. I have gotten 3 for ten bucks before, so pretty darn cheap.
106100s
Bolt ons
NA SVT intake
4.10s
ryanscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
Murder Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanscobra View Post
Go to a junkyard. I've gotten tons of them from there in perfect shape, then paint them. I have gotten 3 for ten bucks before, so pretty darn cheap.
was just there and didn't see any. will have to go and look again when they maybe get some new cars in.

one place around here might have it but you would think they were a ford dealer for what they charge for stuff and its a u-pull it..
again, I don't want it to paint, I want to rip all of the a/c stuff out of the back of it to install in a different bezel. thanx.
formerly, Frankenstang

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom. Think about it.
"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"
Old 12-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
96gt02

I have a spare mach radio bezel in good shape I am selling but probably not what you looking for if you want something cheaper
96gt02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
Murder Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96gt02 View Post
I have a spare mach radio bezel in good shape I am selling but probably not what you looking for if you want something cheaper
if it is in good shape, sure you rightfully want a decent price for it and only for me to tear it up. thanx for replying.
formerly, Frankenstang