2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Power Adders

Power Adders Superchargers, Turbos, Nitrous, etc...

Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Cwaysvt

Vortech Radiator pipe relocation assembly

Half way through getting my parts together and realized I need this. Are you guys who have peiced together your own kits buying these new or from other people used? And are they hard to find used? I just can't see paying $450 just for this kit!
Cwaysvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
Rumplemenz

Re: Vortech Radiator pipe relocation assembly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
Half way through getting my parts together and realized I need this. Are you guys who have peiced together your own kits buying these new or from other people used? And are they hard to find used? I just can't see paying $450 just for this kit!
yeah its ridiculous. You can find them used. No reason to purchase this new. Fortunately when i bought my used kit this pipe was included. If you got this kit used that piece really should have been included. And come to think of it, if you got the exact measurements of this pipe im sure you can have it fabricated somewhere. Just an idea.
04' TR w/ IUP-Vortech V2 3.48" pulley-aftercooler-Anderson PP-90mm MAF-SVT pump-42lb frpp injectors-frpp 4.10-SOS Pillar-FR Fuel,boost/vac gauges-Raptor shift light-aluminum DS-Steeda tri ax-MM ccplates-MM coilovers-Bilstein hd-MM full length subframes-Borla stinger catback-17x10.5 bullitts-Nitto 555r-04 Cobra mirrors/side skirts-CDC decklid panel-Steeda battery box-billet fuel door-sequential tails-Mach 1 sills-billet antenna-MGW Mach 1 plate covers-MGW brake handle-455 rwhp 389 tq
Rumplemenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
mach1z

i got a coolant crossover set up from a 98 cobra vortech kit. i wa stold this can be used with slight modifications to the mounting brackets. let me know if you want it.
I/E, 4:10's, tune
mach1z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
JCal

Rumplemenz, was collecting parts for a Vortech install myself and saw that MMR has a coolant crossover delete kit for 4Vs. It allows you to use braided stainless or push loc -an 12 hose so you can reroute for the head units clearance. Still pricey but seems a little cheaper than superchargers online kit for vortechs which is like $450 plus they'll charge shipping on each individual item you buy.
JCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
JCal

Mach1 if Cway isn't interested I would be. He's got first dibs but if not let me know how much your looking to get. Thanks, Jim
JCal is offline   Reply With Quote