2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
shadowmaker

National Weather Services buying ammo now.

http://www.infowars.com/national-wea...ammo-purchase/

I ve been saying they arent going after the guns, they are going after the bullets. What better way to do it than buy them up? Supply gets limited, prices go up, gas and food go up, utilities go up. People cant afford things like ammo. Why cant people see the friggin elephant in the room?

Its not about the dems and rep anymore, its the govt itself. They are all in bed together. Call me crazy but remember who said it.
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
4a7191a

Re: National Weather Services buying ammo now.

ive bought a butt load years ago, and will keep on buying til they stop us. then theyll be put to use i guess. we shall see what the future holds i guess.

2001 svt lightning
2011 Mitsubishi Evo X
1999 F250 7.3L
4a7191a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
matthayn

reloading. lets all start reloading. i do some now, for my rifles and shotgun. of course they could buy up those supplies too
matthayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
WalkrTexasRngr
2003 AB Mach 1

They updated it saying the ammo is going to the Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement and it was a clerical error. They are also trying to start a stink about the use of hollowpoint ammo on paper targets. Agencies dont buy one type of ammo to shoot at targets and one type to carry. You train with what you carry. Looks to me the article is trying to start a conspiracy where there is none.
WalkrTexasRngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

I have to laugh everytime something comes up about guns and ammo and everyone is buying 1,000,000,000,000,000 rounds of ammo for doomsday. Like this world would be any kind of great place to live your life. I'd rather be dead.

"She's An Underage Angel With A Dented Halo"-She Needs Rock n Roll---Motley Crue

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
Sublimemach
2013 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
I have to laugh everytime something comes up about guns and ammo and everyone is buying 1,000,000,000,000,000 rounds of ammo for doomsday. Like this world would be any kind of great place to live your life. I'd rather be dead.
agreed lol

Cars owned:
2016 guard green 5.0 bagged on copper rovos DAILY
2004 manual CO Mach 1 SOLD
2013 Perf. white A6 5.0, recaro's, full exhaust
2004 CO auto Mach 1.bagged. full bolt on, full exhaust, Slammed & Cammed! 341/310 WEEKEND CAR
2001 Mineral Grey GT. few bolt ons. WRECKED
1998 Laser Red V6. wheels and exhaust. SOLD
Sublimemach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

My local Wal-Mart has has about 10 cases of that 40 ammo they cant give away. They also have 5.. AR-15 for sale too,Bushmaster and Sig models 16" and 20" barrels for sale.
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #8
CobraBob
Wild About Stangs

I had seen the original report and then found the retraction. Man, some of the news we've been reading lately tends to raise eyebrows.

CobraBob's Shifter Gasket Set (new double thickness)
Apten ported/polished blower
2.80" pulley with Diablo chip
Dual Focus fuel pumps
Magnaflow catted X-pipe
Steeda catback
Steeda TriAx shifter
Accufab TB/Plenum
Denso IT-22 plugs
CobraBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
acreature
You are freaking out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkrTexasRngr View Post
They updated it saying the ammo is going to the Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement and it was a clerical error. They are also trying to start a stink about the use of hollowpoint ammo on paper targets. Agencies dont buy one type of ammo to shoot at targets and one type to carry. You train with what you carry. Looks to me the article is trying to start a conspiracy where there is none.
We train with FMJ, qual with and carry HP.

2003 Azure A/T - JLT RAI - 90mm Pro-M MAF - Bassani mid-length headers - Bassani SS O/R-X - Magnaflow SS C/B - FRPP 4.10s - Ported Lower Intake
PHP 3/8" Intake Spacer - PI Stallion 3000 stall - Meziere EWP - SCT Xcal2 - Eibach Pro-Kit - MM CC Plates - 314/324 rwhp/tq - Meter4it Chase Sequentials - MRT Hood Strut Kit
acreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
ShkeRttlNroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
Im not expecting doomsday but I would be foolish to think a major power outage or other catastrophy couldnt happen in my lifetime. Think of all the looting and rioting if the power was off for months. I like to be prepared
ShkeRttlNroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
shadowmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShkeRttlNroll View Post
Im not expecting doomsday but I would be foolish to think a major power outage or other catastrophy couldnt happen in my lifetime. Think of all the looting and rioting if the power was off for months. I like to be prepared
I m a semi prepper. My wife thought I was crazy. Until recently we lost power for 4 days....YES 4 DAYS!!! This place was crazy for about 2 days. We were lucky and got power back in less than 24 hrs. We also had food. I told her what if this had been a week, imagine the situation we wouldve been in. I m not as crazy as I was in May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkrTexasRngr View Post
If anyone believes that I have some prime ocean front property in Oklahoma for sale.
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
devous1
Chairman of "The Bored"

People get crazy real fast. We had a little 15 minute storm here in Ohio a couple months ago and it knocked the **** out trees which in turn took out power everywhere. I had friends that were without power for over 2 weeks. Luckily some areas still had power so life wasn't too bad we were without for 5 days.

But within hours, batteries are gone, generators, food and water starts moving fast, gas was running low. It can never hurt to be prepared.

I'm prepared to live in what ever nature or society has to dish out, I'm not about to put a gun to my families heads or kill myself and leave them hanging.

Anyone that owns a gun should be in the NRA right now. NATO is a major force pushing for world wide gun control.

03 TORCH RED MACH
V7 YSI and Some Other Stuff
03 DSG MACH
90 Kenny Brown Super LX
89 LX BBF as seen on Pinks 5/11-SOLD
11 F450 Lariat
A Couple Tuber Buells
devous1 is offline   Reply With Quote