2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 PM   #51
04dsgMACHONE

Re: You might be an import racer if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Your a ricer if you have a dang stuffed toy hanging from your rear bumper...... the toy is alwyas dirty or black from all the smoke coming out of their exhaust and they always try to match the toy with their car ex. red car elmo, yellow car big bird i think you guys get the point. Not sure if anybody else has seen them but in AZ all the ricers have them maybe they think it gives them 10 hp increase
That's crazy at school some civic had one hanging off his rear bumper and I was just like wtf. First one I've ever seen with that though.
MGW STS, JLT RAI, PHP 3/8" Intake spacer, Bassani catted x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, FRPP (Motive) 4.30s, 31 Spline Cobra Differential, 31 Spline Moser Axles, GMS Girdle, H&R Super Sports, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, MM caster/camber plates
04dsgMACHONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #52
03BumbleBee

Our Mach's lug nuts have more torque than your Honda!

Welcome to the Mach 1 Cafe!
"Today's Special..Smoked Honda"
Finally a member of 10,000 mile club!
03BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #53
halemach1

if you fry you clutch, holding your parking break, wile trying to show off in front of some fat cix!!!!!
halemach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #54
Con's Mach1

IF....your Subwoofer is as loud as your Fart Box muffler.
Con's Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #55
Mikestang
Parrot Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
My black car is Auto and has a Tach in it... Hmm I think just about every
car I have seen at the track with a Auto has a tach in it...

I would also say my old SRT 4 smoked the crap out of my Mach 1 Though my Mach has no performance mods... Keep bashing but some 4 bangers are fast...

A ten second neon is like comming out of the closet
sure alot of people are suprised but in the end...

your still gay
03 MACH1 Torch Red #274 Built 11/14/02 Home 12/07/02 Payed off 09/17/07 MRT powershift, W\Hurst T-handle, Painted hood stripe, AFS 10.5 and 9.0 Crome Mach 1Wheels, Ford GT Coil Covers.
"If She had a set a wings, Man I know She could fly "
2011 Kona Blue Metalic Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Rolling on 19s
"2011 Will Be Known As The Year They Perfected The Mustang "
06 Victory Kingpin With more mods than I can list
http://home.roadrunner.com/~crazyhorse/
Mikestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #56
punishermach

These are all real life encounters with ricers. you might be a ricer if you actually have a fast import but it only stays together for one run.

you might be a ricer if your complaining about not being able to hook up all that 16sec torq.

you might be a ricer if you have an awd import and wont run from a dig.

you might be a ricer if you think hitting the rev limiter while racing helps out your et

you might be a ricer if you cant tel when the mustang or F body your racing is on or off the throttle and you think your yankin him hard.

you might be a ricer if you think the only difference between a mach and a 2v GT is internals

you might be a ricer if you lose a race and use the excuse my motor was Hydrolocked

you might be a ricer if you get beat by a mach and then ask the guy in the mach Did i really yank you that Hard?

you might be a ricer if you dont race your own car

you might be a ricer if you belive that your awd 11sec evo is at a disadvatage against a 12sec Fbody or Mach with drag radials.

you might be a ricer if you wheelhop all of first gear and think you launch good.

you might be a ricer if your playin the fast and furious soundtrack at the parkinlot.

you might be a ricer if you think installing a air foil is like doin gears

you might be a ricer if your girlfriend makes excuses for you losing the race

you might be a ricer if u think a mach 1 is a Gt with a stripe and a scoop

you might be a ricer if you think a supercharger only adds topend performance

you might be a ricer if you think your stock civic si can beat a bolt on mach

you might be a ricer if you think changing spark plugs gives you 30hp

you might be a ricer if you add a 100shot of nitrous and still cant beat the slowest v 8 in the group
punishermach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #57
big green

LMAO!!!! Spot on punisher!!!
big green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #58
Con's Mach1

Well versed PUNISHER. Wish that could all fit on a T-shirt.
Con's Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #59
punishermach

[QUOTE=Con's Mach1;1322635]Well versed PUNISHER. Wish that could all fit on a T-shirt.[/
LOL thank you sir.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:14 AM   #60
punishermach

u might be a ricer if you try and hang out with the v8s in hopes of being fast by association

u might be a ricer if your kill list stems from hours upon hours of Forza 3

u might be a ricer if all the cars you say you have beaten are cars nobody has ever seen or herd of

u might be a ricer if you come to race with at least 10 prepared excuses. ther like american express you never leave home with out them.

u might be a ricer if your sponsored by Uncle Bens
Old 10-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #61
big green

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishermach View Post
u might be a ricer if all the cars you say you have beaten are cars nobody has ever seen or herd of
Dam so true!

You might be a ricer if you see a car at the track run 8.5@98mph letting off at the 8th and you think you can give him a run on the street because you trap 104
Old 10-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #62
punishermach

Quote:
Originally Posted by big green View Post
Dam so true!

You might be a ricer if you see a car at the track run 8.5@98mph letting off at the 8th and you think you can give him a run on the street because you trap 104
omg thats awsom and so true
Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #63
big green

You might be a ricer if you state how you can't stand guys talking about beating cars they haven't and you may as well be talking about yourself

Just happened yesterday btw.......
Old 10-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #64
japan4racing
not builted

Quote:
you might be a ricer if your complaining about not being able to hook up all that 16sec torq.
Does a 16 second car ever spin? im pretty sure you can count on a 16 second car to always cut 2.4 60's and dead hook everytime...but thats just a guess...all my hondas ran much faster than that.

Quote:
you might be a ricer if you lose a race and use the excuse my motor was Hydrolocked
or you may not know what hydrolocked is...do you have the dumbest ricers ever in your area?

Quote:
you might be a ricer if you dont race your own car
see it all the time on the domestic side as well....just saying

Quote:
you might be a ricer if you wheelhop all of first gear and think you launch good.
or you might have an 03/04 cobra or other irs car

Quote:
you might be a ricer if u think a mach 1 is a Gt with a stripe and a scoop
thats all it is right?
2004 Torch Red Mach 1 - C&L cai, Kooks longtubes, Kooks o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Roy's 1/2" spacer, FRPP aluminum d/s, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP billet F/W, Ram HDX, MGW orange handle, H&R Super Sports
japan4racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #65
punishermach

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan4racing View Post
Does a 16 second car ever spin? im pretty sure you can count on a 16 second car to always cut 2.4 60's and dead hook everytime...but thats just a guess...all my hondas ran much faster than that.

or you may not know what hydrolocked is...do you have the dumbest ricers ever in your area?

see it all the time on the domestic side as well....just saying

or you might have an 03/04 cobra or other irs car

thats all it is right?
first of all that 16sec torq thing jus happend to me at the trak,so maybe you need to hop in ur honda and teach that guy how to dead hook all that torq.

i know wut hydrolocked is and that too was an excuse used to me after i beat him.

i know that not driving your own car happens in all import and domestic, but this thread is not called you might be a domestic racer if, but ive seen it more on the import side.

again the wheelhoppin first gear and thinkin they launch goodcomment,well that too is a personal encounter im jus sayin i havent had a vette or a cobra wheel hop out of the hole and consider it to be an awsom launch so ther ya go.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #66
punishermach

You might be a ricer if you get pissed off at this thread
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #67
japan4racing
not builted

Quote:
first of all that 16sec torq thing jus happend to me at the trak,so maybe you need to hop in ur honda and teach that guy how to dead hook all that torq.
Whoa killer! I think you took my posts all wrong. Im not doubting that was an excuse you heard....just saying I dont think a 16 second car has issues hooking. If they do have that issue they need to learn how to launch properly! And I dont have a honda anymore...but if I did I could teach a thing or 2 to some of the guys on this site about "ricers"!

Quote:
i know wut hydrolocked is and that too was an excuse used to me after i beat him.
I was saying maybe the ricer does not know what hydrolocked is...not that you never heard that excuse!

Quote:
i know that not driving your own car happens in all import and domestic, but this thread is not called you might be a domestic racer if, but ive seen it more on the import side.
totally agree..again I think you got my posts the wrong way...Im agreeing with you and adding some input

Quote:
again the wheelhoppin first gear and thinkin they launch goodcomment,well that too is a personal encounter im jus sayin i havent had a vette or a cobra wheel hop out of the hole and consider it to be an awsom launch so ther ya go.
Wow...you really took the whole post I made absolutely wrong...again, I was agreeing with you but making a joke about irs cars

Quote:
You might be a ricer if you get pissed off at this thread
And it seems like you did...lol...chill bro! Dont take stabs at me!
2004 Torch Red Mach 1 - C&L cai, Kooks longtubes, Kooks o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Roy's 1/2" spacer, FRPP aluminum d/s, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP billet F/W, Ram HDX, MGW orange handle, H&R Super Sports
Old 10-04-2010, 12:57 AM   #68
punishermach

Quote:
Whoa killer! I think you took my posts all wrong. Im not doubting that was an excuse you heard....just saying I dont think a 16 second car has issues hooking. If they do have that issue they need to learn how to launch properly! And I dont have a honda anymore...but if I did I could teach a thing or 2 to some of the guys on this site about "ricers"!

I was saying maybe the ricer does not know what hydrolocked is...not that you never heard that excuse!

totally agree..again I think you got my posts the wrong way...Im agreeing with you and adding some input

Wow...you really took the whole post I made absolutely wrong...again, I was agreeing with you but making a joke about irs cars

And it seems like you did...lol...chill bro! Dont take stabs at me!
no i didnt get pissed, but i thot it was funny that someone would seemingly get offended by the post and the fun we wer having with this thread. Now that you explained your post,then yea i took some of it wrong,but you hav to admitt it wasnt as clear as it could hav been. But hey i can admitt when i mess up but its all good and for future post its really hard to tell when someone is joking or in this case hard to tell when someone is trying to agree with me or anyone else if they dont come right out and say it.
ps the only reason for the stabs cause it seemed like you took stabs at me,so you see how things can get misunderstood through a post lol
Old 10-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #69
japan4racing
not builted

Quote:
no i didnt get pissed, but i thot it was funny that someone would seemingly get offended by the post and the fun we wer having with this thread. Now that you explained your post,then yea i took some of it wrong,but you hav to admitt it wasnt as clear as it could hav been. But hey i can admitt when i mess up but its all good and for future post its really hard to tell when someone is joking or in this case hard to tell when someone is trying to agree with me or anyone else if they dont come right out and say it.
ps the only reason for the stabs cause it seemed like you took stabs at me,so you see how things can get misunderstood through a post lol
no doubt man..its all good
Old 10-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #70
punishermach

Quote:
no doubt man..its all good
Cool:ORANGE: