2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > NEW Mach 1 Owner Introductions

NEW Mach 1 Owner Introductions NEW Owner's, Say HI and intro yourself here!

Old 04-06-2005, 06:14 PM   #1
RoDog723
RoDog

Had Mach 1 for a while but new to forum

I have 03 Torch Red Mach 1 5sp. I have had it for a year and love it. I have been getting a lot of great info from this forum and decided to join it. Mach 1 still stock but looking to add a cat back soon,probably Borla Stingers.

I live in Northwest Fl on the Emerald Coast and I have seen many Mach 1s in our area. I think this area has an unusual amount of them considering the limited production. I have counted at least 3 Torch reds,2 yellows,2 azures, and 1 white and 1 DSG. Thats a total of nine. This includes 03 and 04s. I haven't seen a black one yet. This is in a 25 mile radius. Is this a high number? There are only 5 small towns in this area. Pensacola, the largest close city is 40 mi away and I am not counting ones I've seen from there.

Does anybody else see a lot of Mach 1s or very few?

RoDog723
RoDog723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:30 PM   #2
grimreefer
U.S. Merchant Marine

Re: Had Mach 1 for a while but new to forum

Welcome to the Registry and greetings from the Space Coast Wow, you held off the mod bug for awhile... but once it starts...

I've seen 2 Torch Red, 1 Screaming Yellow, 1 Azure Blue, 1 Oxford White, 1 Competition Orange and an '03 Black just in my small town.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:44 PM   #3
RoDog723
RoDog

I see you'got a black one. And a Lightning too. I have always luved that truck. Man, how do afford the insurance?

Yeah, once I get started on the mods it will be hard to stop. One thing that has held me back is the extended warranty to 72K. Don't even know what I was thinking when the salesman asked that question!!!

Anyway. nice to hear from another Floridian. Our local Mustang club is having a car show at our mall this weekend. I plan to go if the weather cooperates. I' hoping to heard some Borlas on a Mustang so I can make up my mind.

RoDog723
RoDog723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:50 PM   #4
gfong
Greg Fonger

Welcome aboard.
gfong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:53 PM   #5
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

I work at MacDill AFB in Tampa, and just on base there is a Blue, Orange, Black, and my Red. I would say I have seen quiet a few around town, but not even close to the number of Roush's/Saleen's/Steeda's/or Cobra's in our area!

Welcome to the club!

Reds are faster!

TR 2003 (Jezebel) sold Mar 12...
blown03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:08 PM   #6
Blue Hawaii 04
Mach til ya drop

Welcome to the website, lots of good people and info on here. I have the Bassani X and Borla Stingers - love em! But, very loud, not for everyone. But my theory is if you don't like loud then you should be driving a Lexus and not a Mach. At least a dozen Machs here in Oahu, but only see one maybe once a week. Good luck getting Azure Blue touch up paint in Hawaii though - since there's only 2 blue Machs on the island. Dealerships here kinda suck though.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:14 PM   #7
muddman
Mark 9:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDog723
I have 03 Torch Red Mach 1 5sp. I have had it for a year and love it. I have been getting a lot of great info from this forum and decided to join it. Mach 1 still stock but looking to add a cat back soon,probably Borla Stingers.

I live in Northwest Fl on the Emerald Coast and I have seen many Mach 1s in our area. I think this area has an unusual amount of them considering the limited production. I have counted at least 3 Torch reds,2 yellows,2 azures, and 1 white and 1 DSG. Thats a total of nine. This includes 03 and 04s. I haven't seen a black one yet. This is in a 25 mile radius. Is this a high number? There are only 5 small towns in this area. Pensacola, the largest close city is 40 mi away and I am not counting ones I've seen from there.

Does anybody else see a lot of Mach 1s or very few?

RoDog723
its been a year for me also not a single thing added but things are on the way welcome aboard.
muddman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:37 PM   #8
98StangRidah
Where'd my zafu go?

Welcome

And the only Mach I see is my own

Exhaust
MRT H-Pipe with cats
Magnaflow catback

Suspension
Bilstein struts & shocks
Steeda sport springs
MM - caster/camber plates, steering rack bushings, swaybar bushings and endlinks
18x9 Bullits with Michlein PS2s in 255/40

Other stuff - MGW shifter, MRT hood struts and black exhaust tips, SCT tune, PHP spacer

98StangRidah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 08:07 PM   #9
grimreefer
U.S. Merchant Marine

Quote:
I see you'got a black one. And a Lightning too. I have always luved that truck. Man, how do afford the insurance?
Well, I have to order a hamburger now instead of the cheeseburger... and no more supersizing.

Seriously... my insurance isn't really that expensive. One of the perks of getting older I guess... although I'm sure that will change when I have to insure my son in a couple of years

Quote:
Yeah, once I get started on the mods it will be hard to stop. One thing that has held me back is the extended warranty to 72K. Don't even know what I was thinking when the salesman asked that question!!!
The good news is... when you're looking to add the blower, you can buy back the remainder of the extended warranty

Quote:
Anyway. nice to hear from another Floridian. Our local Mustang club is having a car show at our mall this weekend. I plan to go if the weather cooperates. I' hoping to heard some Borlas on a Mustang so I can make up my mind.

RoDog723
Don't forget to snap some pics of the show and post 'em :THUMBSUP:
Old 04-06-2005, 08:40 PM   #10
IZZY
Lidia...merely a dream.

Waited a year,huh? Holden' out on us, huh? Just say it! You were ashamed of the Torch Red 'cause you really wanted a Comp Orange. It's okay, I forgive ya'.
IZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:17 PM   #11
G
Undocumented Member

RoDog
I'm NE of you in Enterprise, AL. We have a high density here too. Around the Fort Rucker area we have 3 TR, 2 DSG, 2 Ablue, and 1ea Blk/Wht/Yel. Glad you joined the herd.
1933 Ford 3W Coupe (4.6 dohc Stack Injection)
2003 Cobra TR (sold)
2014 Mustang GT (Track Pack) in Black
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:20 PM   #12
Lonestar 7

You will like the Borla Stingers I have them then added a bassani catted X pipe and the sound is awesome. Get ready to see your money sucked into the car its hard to stop the mods each adds a little more to how the car runs and performs. Enjoy your car and welcome to the club.
Lonestar 7 is offline   Reply With Quote