2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 09-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Unhappy Parting out my project, Complete eaton swap, posi eaton and lots o new stuff inside

ALL INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT thefenixfire@gmail.com. It comes right to my phone. If you dont do email or dont check it often then messaging me on here is ok as well, but my pm box is almost full.

For pics: Alot of parts here. Ill provide pics upon request. I have nothing to hide and I divulge anything and everything you want to know.

For shipping: Unless you specify you want a specific shipping method then Ill provide all shipping quotes using UPS or USPS Flat rate (where applicable). Its easier that way for me because there is a UPS store just right up the road from my house and they provide free insurance up to $100 on anything you ship and you can always add more if you want it. However, I am still willing to accommodate specific shipping requests. I also get a 15% discount which I will pass on.

For payment: Paypal is the preferred method. If you wish to avoid the 3% paypal fee then you can send it as a gift. If you arent comfortable doing that then thats fine too. Just keep in mind the 3% fee. If you dont have paypal then other payment methods can be discussed, but seriously......who doesnt have paypal? lol

Sadly, some stuff came up and I have to sell my project. All prices are fairly firm. Im already losing thousands of dollars doing this, but its the best option right now. No prices include shipping. Its way too hard to include shipping on everything when shipping will vary wildly based on where its going and what it is. Everything is priced for much less than what I paid for it including the shipping. Ill ship it anywhere you want, however you want as long as you are willing to pay for it. Ill let you price the shipping too if you want so you dont feel like Im making up BS shipping quotes. Im a stand up guy and very easy to work with. Once payment is received i will ship things very promptly. Any questions about a particular item, feel free to ask. I know this car like the back of my hand. Thanks for looking.

The rolling chassis: Interested in buying this? Contact me for details.

03 Mach 1 with 80000 miles on the chassis. Has interior upgrade package. Good frame, has two accidents but BOTH were only 5 mph cosmetic damage to rear bumper. FML...Has no motor or tranny in it right now, but thats all thats missing from it. Brakes are Rotor pro zinc plated cross drilled/slotted rotors all the way around with Hawk Ceramic brake pads. Rotors and pads have about 7k miles on them. Wheels are 18x9 and 18x10 Deep dish Black chrome bullitts wrapped in 315 Toyo Proxes R888s (rears are at the wear bars) Fronts are wrapped in 245 Toyo Proxes R888s (just bought the front tires two months ago. Only 500 miles or so on them) Wheels have zero curb rash. Car has cobra front and rear bumpers. The rear bumper is cracked on the passenger side where some *** hole ran into the back of the car (the 2nd rearend collision) while it was parked and took off without leaving any info. Has a fiore firewall adjuster and clutch quadrant. Interior, suspension and rear are all stock with the exception of the rearend having 4.10s and one coil cut off the stock springs all the way around to lower it. Still rides very well. All electronics work perfectly.

Then I have a whole slew of new parts that I bought with the intention of building a bad *** posi eaton setup, but things came up and now I need to sell everything. Everything listed as new is new in box. Never even removed, except for pictures.

The brand new stuff:

MMR Stage 3 ported heads, bronze guides, SS forged valves, manley springs, 5 angle valve job, all new seats - $3200 shipped

Magnaflow Magnapack catback - SOLD

****Posi race ported eaton refreshed, new oil and ready to go with port matched TB and plenum - $1050 shipped

Stewart Mechanical water pump - $125 shipped

Melling Billet gear oil pump - SOLD

Felpro head gaskets - $110 shipped

Felpro oil pan gasket - $30 shipped

Front crank seal Ford OEM - $12 shipped

Division X dual bearing idler set (black) - $370 shipped

Billetflow 2.76 upper - SOLD

****Custom 4 lb lower with stock cage retained (billet aluminum) - $600 shipped

AFCO Dual Pass pro series heat exchanger - $315 + shipping

JABSCO Cyclone 30 GPM Intercooler pump - $200 shipped

Urethane Motor Mounts - $102 shipped

Metco 3.5" Alternator pulley - $30 shipped

Set of 8 NGK BR7EF Spark plugs - $15 shipped

Ford Motorcraft Fuel Filter -$15 shipped

FRPP Header Gaskets - SOLD

****All above stuff is brand new except for the posi race ported eaton had 5k miles, but was refreshed. The 4 lb caged lower also had 5k miles but was refreshed with a new bearing and it looks new.

The used stuff:

Mach 1 windsor block bored .030 over and ARP Main studs - $175 + shipping

Set of 8 Manley H Beam rods w/ ARP 2000 Rod bolts, all perfect and straight - SOLD

Stock Forged crank, fine but needs a .010 hone - SOLD

Complete eaton swap (with a stock eaton and 3.1 upper and stock lower) - $2500 + shipping

D&D Performance 3650 YK6 upgrade, still has 10 spline input shaft. This is a mach 1 3650 which has gear ratios unique to the mach 1(comes with pro 5.0 short throw) - $450 + shipping

ARP Head studs - $210 shipped

ARP 12 mm cam bolts - SOLD

ARP Harmonic balancer bolt - SOLD

Pacesetter ceramic coated 1 and 5/8" longtube headers with 3" collectors w/ matching off road X pipe (EGR Tube welded closed) - SOLD

Start n charge 160 amp alternator for 03/04 cobra - $225 shipped

Stock set of 03/04 cobra/mach 1 heads with stock cams in place. (need a valvetrain rebuild, but otherwise fine, ask for details) - $400 + shipping

Full set of 98 cobra intake and exhaust cams - SOLD

Centerforce Billet Steel SFI Flywheel - $250 + shipping

Spec Stage 3 10 spline clutch and pressure plate (Friction plate doesnt have alot of life, but was grabby as ever when pulled apart) - $40 shipped

03/04 Cobra C&L Aluminum CAI with 110 mm MAF and spectre filter with heat shield - $200 + shipping

Canton Windage tray -$50 + shipping

Stock oil pan and oil pickup modified to fit windage tray - $25 + shipping

Thats just about everything. Might be missing afew things, but thats all the major stuff. Ill add it in here if I come across something I missed. Ill edit this as things get sold. Thanks SVTP for looking!

PARTS Added:

Brand new Felpro Valve cover gasket set, includes the valve cover seals as well as the grommets to seal the coil packs. - $50 + shipping

Summit Racing Oil Catch can, brand new in box - SOLD

Cobra T56 Cross member brace, used, dont know how many total miles, but its in great shape if you are doing a t56 swap. - SOLD

04 Mach 1 heads, aprox. 40k miles complete with cams - Driver side head swallowed a loose bolt that went thru cylinder 8, scarred the intake port, combustion chamber and valves. Passenger side head is completely fine and reusable, but id recommend a resurfacing and rebuild just for the hell of it if you plan to use it with another driver side head. I was told that the driver side head is beyond repair, however, the valvetrain, cams and bolts are all still good so it can be cannibalized for parts. Im selling both of these together for super cheap just to get rid of them. - SOLD

Stock mach 1 3650 Driveshaft - $40 + shipping

Stock mach 1 oil pump - $25 shipped

Stock 03 mach 1 valve covers AND coil covers together - $100 + shipping

Last edited by Fenixfire; 09-13-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Fenixfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
SHAKN' 04

Re: Parting out my project, Complete eaton swap, posi eaton and lots o new stuff insi

Price and pics of posi blower to shakn04@gmail
-Full Exhaust (mac lts & xpipe, sss terminator c/b)
-Built Rear w/ 3.55 gears

[B]-Tuned by Lethal Performance of San Antonio
-510hp/478tq
SHAKN' 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
Zack

Re: Parting out my project, Complete eaton swap, posi eaton and lots o new stuff insi

Wish you were closer....id love to have another mach.
Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
3xzsucof

how was the oil pan modified, i thought that the windage tray was supposed to be moddified. j/w
3xzsucof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xzsucof View Post
how was the oil pan modified, i thought that the windage tray was supposed to be moddified. j/w
Oil pan wasnt modified, nor the windage tray. Only the oil pickup was modified to fit the windage tray.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKN' 04 View Post
Price and pics of posi blower to shakn04@gmail
Sending now.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #7
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

New parts added and parts still available vs whats sold has been updated.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #8
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Bump, new pricing and now some items have shipping included in pricing.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #9
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Bump! No one out there wants a complete eaton swap for their mach? Or the baddest heads you can buy for the 4.6? Or a nice ported eaton? Awesome stuff and great prices guys!
Old 09-17-2013, 06:48 AM   #10
311-420
Can't be bridled

Pm me with full details on the Eaton swap. How long you ran it, a list of everything that it comes with and what you would change to make it better. Thank you.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
HighRPM

X2 on details about eaton swap. 100% complete?
HighRPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRPM View Post
X2 on details about eaton swap. 100% complete?
Yes, im taking pics of everything today.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #13
TKat13
Mach-T

Sent you a PM, and you get a free bump.
(100 shot,E85,4:10s,Street tire):60 ft - 1.67 | 1/8 - 7.88
New build - 750rwhp; not track tested (yet)
Mods: Build Log
Paint&Body
Tuned by Manny @ HPP
TKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #14
TKat13
Mach-T

Sent email and pm, if you are interested in selling the valve covers let me know. I plan on blasting and powder coating them so I do not care about scratches.
(100 shot,E85,4:10s,Street tire):60 ft - 1.67 | 1/8 - 7.88
New build - 750rwhp; not track tested (yet)
Mods: Build Log
Paint&Body
Tuned by Manny @ HPP
TKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
Mach828
Dark Knight

Since he hasn't been on here in a long time, I'll bump it for him. He posted new prices on SVTP. $2,200 for the eaton swap and $2,600 for the heads.

Vortech V2 S-trim, E85, A2A Treadstone, Comp cams, built engine, full exhaust, built rear, built 4r70, more mods.

Tuned by me with SCT Advantage
Mach828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #16
patrick60

X2 on the seller being a good guy,i bought the roller off of him and it was everything as described(i bought it without seeing in person)
patrick60 is offline   Reply With Quote