2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > Regional Area Forums > US-NorthEast Region

US-NorthEast Region WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, ME, VT, NH

Old 05-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #51
phillyphan00

Re: Cuisin OC 2012...Who's Going, and what's your last minute to do list!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04JUIC View Post
comp orange might of been me.. PA vanity plate, saleens, smoked tails ?
Don't remember the smoked tails, but I was behind you in a tr Mach with an 01 cobra bumper
phillyphan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #52
04Mach1Blurr
Machinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphan00 View Post
Don't remember the smoked tails, but I was behind you in a tr Mach with an 01 cobra bumper
Was there a blonde girl driving your Mach at some point during the weekend?
2004 D.S.G. Mach 1 Mustang I.U.P.(01/22/2004)-04 Cobra Longblock- Posi Ported M122 GT500 Blower - BF 2.93 Upper - 4lb Lower -MGW STS-Bassani cattless X pipe- Borla Stinger Catback-Steeda Bump Steer kit-MM CCs- MM Coilovers 350lb spring- LFP Heat-exchanger- 1inch Shaker Spacer-03 Cobra IRS with FTBR's Full Bushings kit-BF Diff Brace-3:55 gears -T56 Tranzilla- cut 04 coupe rear springs-Viper Remote Start/Alarm system-Ipod Auxilary-SLP LL-Tune coming soon
04Mach1Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #53
bleedingfordblu

good meeting a couple of you guys there! i was surprised at how many machs there were, it was great! haha i know i saw at least one co mach, a few white machs, the zy and sy at dead freddys. anyone else see the blue mach with the aluminum seats and such? didnt look slow. also Conner, i think i saw yours parked outside... im pretty pissed i didnt drive the strip more though... oh well next year. also, had a nice quick run with a cammed 01 cobra with a jpc sticker, made him feel bad im sure

Stock bottom end/compression
Eaton M112
Stock upper
Stock lower
K&N intake
Built T56
Bassani mid length headers
Bassani catted x pipe
Bassani slash cut tip catback
Stock 03 Cobra IRS
18x9/10 Forgestar F14
Tuned by Chris Macduff at IMA motorsports
429hp 407 tq @ 7.5 lbs of boost
bleedingfordblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #54
04Mach1Blurr
Machinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingfordblu View Post
also Conner, i think i saw yours parked outside... im pretty pissed i didnt drive the strip more though... oh well next year. also, had a nice quick run with a cammed 01 cobra with a jpc sticker, made him feel bad im sure
Nice! yea I thought I saw your car parked as well! Was waiting for you to come out and play in the street haha Had some fun with my 2-step revving it at people and shooting blue flames out.

I had some decent pulls as well,
1: big turbo integra (me with 3 people in the car) and him solo gutted: we both were spinning 2nd gear and let off 3/4 through 3rd and had him by 2 cars or so haha

2: White 05 Evo brake boosting like a mofo! :just starting and ending through 2nd gear, had him by a car

3: Big *** Chevy diesel truck just messing around from a light (to the top of 3rd) : had about 3 cars on him.

And just playing around with everyone on the strip. Last year I had a sick run with a 69 camaro close to popping wheelies at really low rolling speeds.
2004 D.S.G. Mach 1 Mustang I.U.P.(01/22/2004)-04 Cobra Longblock- Posi Ported M122 GT500 Blower - BF 2.93 Upper - 4lb Lower -MGW STS-Bassani cattless X pipe- Borla Stinger Catback-Steeda Bump Steer kit-MM CCs- MM Coilovers 350lb spring- LFP Heat-exchanger- 1inch Shaker Spacer-03 Cobra IRS with FTBR's Full Bushings kit-BF Diff Brace-3:55 gears -T56 Tranzilla- cut 04 coupe rear springs-Viper Remote Start/Alarm system-Ipod Auxilary-SLP LL-Tune coming soon
Old 05-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #55
phillyphan00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Mach1Blurr View Post
Was there a blonde girl driving your Mach at some point during the weekend?
I wish I had a blonde girl driving my car, but no. I was parked over at the wawa for a little bit. Then I drove down to the inlet and my car overheated on the way. I think the relay for the mezeire pump melted, it is intermittent right now, time for a new relay. Parked my car on 8th and walked around for a while. Not a good afternoon for me.
phillyphan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #56
bleedingfordblu

Quote:
Nice! yea I thought I saw your car parked as well! Was waiting for you to come out and play in the street haha Had some fun with my 2-step revving it at people and shooting blue flames out.

I had some decent pulls as well,
1: big turbo integra (me with 3 people in the car) and him solo gutted: we both were spinning 2nd gear and let off 3/4 through 3rd and had him by 2 cars or so haha

2: White 05 Evo brake boosting like a mofo! :just starting and ending through 2nd gear, had him by a car

3: Big *** Chevy diesel truck just messing around from a light (to the top of 3rd) : had about 3 cars on him.

And just playing around with everyone on the strip. Last year I had a sick run with a 69 camaro close to popping wheelies at really low rolling speeds.
haha nice! hopefully ill have my two step and line lock by next year. im still kicking myself in the *** for not driving more but Collins coming next year with his new car so ill def go cruisin more next year. i probably wont stop driving. i might have to leave the gf home for that one haha

Eaton M112
Stock upper
Stock lower
K&N intake
Built T56
Bassani catted x pipe
Stock 03 Cobra IRS
18x9/10 Forgestar F14
429hp 407 tq @ 7.5 lbs of boost
bleedingfordblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #57
04Mach1Blurr
Machinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingfordblu View Post
haha nice! hopefully ill have my two step and line lock by next year. im still kicking myself in the *** for not driving more but Collins coming next year with his new car so ill def go cruisin more next year. i probably wont stop driving. i might have to leave the gf home for that one haha
Yea I saw a picture of a shifter on his FB. what year cobra is it? He's keeping it so secretive haha. But yea we all need to go for a cruise and rip up the OC strip
Old 05-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #58
bleedingfordblu

Quote:
Yea I saw a picture of a shifter on his FB. what year cobra is it? He's keeping it so secretive haha. But yea we all need to go for a cruise and rip up the OC strip
haha yeah he's an *** like that, messin with the local ricers. he's getting a dsg termi vert, 03. its got stinger cat back, 2.8 pulley, mgw shifter and hid's. he found it in reston so real close by and not a terrible price. im kinda jealous, guess i gotta eaton swap now lol

Eaton M112
Stock upper
Stock lower
K&N intake
Built T56
Bassani catted x pipe
Stock 03 Cobra IRS
18x9/10 Forgestar F14