2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
TransAxle

Magnaflow Tru-X O/R X-Pipe

Magnaflow Tru-X O/R X-Pipe - $175 firm + Shipping!! only on the car for about 8k miles!

2003 Torch Red Mach 1 - 5spd - C&L Inlet Pipe, K&N Drop in Intake, 85mm MAF, Diablo Predator Programmer, Pro5.0 Shifter, Spec Stage 2 Clutch, Steel Flywheel, Roys P&P Intake Manifold, Roys Intake Spacer, Magnaflow Tru-x X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back, Tokico Gas Struts, Eibach Springs
TransAxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
ccarroll

Re: Magnaflow Tru-X O/R X-Pipe

Does this fit on the stock exhaust manifold/headers??
ccarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #3
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarroll View Post
Does this fit on the stock exhaust manifold/headers??
that it does...only reason it came off my mach was when I put longtubes on!
2003 Torch Red Mach 1 - 5spd - C&L Inlet Pipe, K&N Drop in Intake, 85mm MAF, Diablo Predator Programmer, Pro5.0 Shifter, Spec Stage 2 Clutch, Steel Flywheel, Roys P&P Intake Manifold, Roys Intake Spacer, Magnaflow Tru-x X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back, Tokico Gas Struts, Eibach Springs
Old 10-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
TransAxle

bump for the pipe that would cost $400 without shipping brand new!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
japan4racing
not builted

hell of a deal! if my car wasnt on a lift as we speak getting longtubes installed i would get this for sure! i had a magnaflow catted x when i first bought the mach and it fit great..you cant go wrong with magnaflow!
japan4racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
AbominableHitman

PM'ed!
AbominableHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan4racing View Post
hell of a deal! if my car wasnt on a lift as we speak getting longtubes installed i would get this for sure! i had a magnaflow catted x when i first bought the mach and it fit great..you cant go wrong with magnaflow!
LOL Only reason it came off mine was for the MAC LT's.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #8
odom4V

PM'ed you!
odom4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
TransAxle

To give people and idea...since most lose interest at the shipping...any LONG DISTANCE shipping is going to average $150 for shipping. It is not cheap shipping these things. Even though, brand new its going to cost you a little less than that.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
pittviper0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAxle View Post
To give people and idea...since most lose interest at the shipping...any LONG DISTANCE shipping is going to average $150 for shipping. It is not cheap shipping these things. Even though, brand new its going to cost you a little less than that.
$150 just for shipping?? I really hope thats a typo hahahaha
pittviper0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
bababuschka
8-ball

i could probably look it up on mapquest real quick but how close are you to Charleston, SC and would you be willing to meet half way
"..a true hotrodder would'nt be content untill he had created a car so violent, so totally sick that the act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster. " Tony DeFeo

"Coming soon to asphault near you...Fully built rear end"

MGW Short Throw
JLT RAI
Borla Cat-back
NX 100 shot-Wet
1/2 Intake Spacer
17x9 F/17x10.5 R Black Bullets w/ Chrome lip- NTO5's out back
bababuschka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #12
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittviper0 View Post
$150 just for shipping?? I really hope thats a typo hahahaha
Nope. 17lbs, 55" length, 28" wide, and 16" height. Plus large package fee anywhere you go. $150 is shipping it just wrapped up as is. If I was to get a box large enough for it...would be almost $200 total for shipping and packageing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababuschka View Post
i could probably look it up on mapquest real quick but how close are you to Charleston, SC and would you be willing to meet half way
Thats about 320 miles from me...4 1/2 - 5 hours.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #13
pittviper0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAxle View Post
Nope. 17lbs, 55" length, 28" wide, and 16" height. Plus large package fee anywhere you go. $150 is shipping it just wrapped up as is. If I was to get a box large enough for it...would be almost $200 total for shipping and packageing.

Thats about 320 miles from me...4 1/2 - 5 hours.
I shipped a prochamber in a box..ups for $42???
pittviper0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittviper0 View Post
I shipped a prochamber in a box..ups for $42???
Prochamber for LT's or stock manifolds?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
japan4racing
not builted

i just sold a catted magnaflow x-pipe and it was gonna be at least $100 and the guy told me it could def be more after it gets packaged up due to weight and actual size of the package it self...anyone that thinks something of this size and shape can be shipped for cheap obviously does not ship items like this often or they just use greyhound and hope it isnt damaged when it arrives at your nearest hub.
2004 Torch Red Mach 1 - C&L cai, Kooks longtubes, Kooks o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Roy's 1/2" spacer, FRPP aluminum d/s, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP billet F/W, Ram HDX, MGW orange handle, H&R Super Sports
Old 10-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan4racing View Post
i just sold a catted magnaflow x-pipe and it was gonna be at least $100 and the guy told me it could def be more after it gets packaged up due to weight and actual size of the package it self...anyone that thinks something of this size and shape can be shipped for cheap obviously does not ship items like this often or they just use greyhound and hope it isnt damaged when it arrives at your nearest hub.
Okay good, was making sure. because the UPS store told me was going to cost $40 just for the large shipping fee, due to size! Without that it would not cost near as much.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
japan4racing
not builted

yea, i used ups for the quote..he took measurments and told me he would have to build a custom box since he didnt have any that he could fit the x-pipe in. he said with out building that box to ge the actuall shipping he would guess at least $100 to ship it..that was to nevada the cheapest way possible with a tracking number. he said it was very likely to cost more than that. either way if its $150 to ship you still get a hell of a deal on this pipe! c'mon ppl! buy this!
2004 Torch Red Mach 1 - C&L cai, Kooks longtubes, Kooks o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Roy's 1/2" spacer, FRPP aluminum d/s, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP billet F/W, Ram HDX, MGW orange handle, H&R Super Sports
Old 10-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
Whtstang95

Can I pls get a quote on shipping to San Diego, 92064
Whtstang95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
TransAxle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whtstang95 View Post
Can I pls get a quote on shipping to San Diego, 92064
Around $155. Already had another member from here quote for N. Cali
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #20
TransAxle

ttt
Old 10-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #21
TransAxle

ttt
Old 10-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #22
TransAxle

bump
Old 10-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #23
TransAxle

ttt
Old 11-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #24
TransAxle

Cool Re: Magnaflow Tru-X O/R X-Pipe

bump
Old 11-29-2009, 05:59 PM   #25
rican3kgt

pm sent
rican3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote