2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 07-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #26
ponygt65

Re: WTT 66 fastback for azure blue michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobramach1 View Post
Not to get in the middle of anything, but I have to agree that prices have fallen on even the classics. A former co-worker just purchased a '66 convertible in very good condition for $9k in Las Vegas. Completely rust free and was restored by Mustangs of Las Vegas back in the 90's. Granted I think that is a bit on the low side for that particular car especially after seeing the photos of it this morning. The only thing wrong with it is it looked like it needed a new front bumper and valence because it obviously came in contact with a pole! I think with any of these cars it all comes down to what someone wants and if someone really wants a '66 fastback and feels their newer car is worth the same then maybe to them it will be a good deal.
I agree....I was simply giving my feedback given my knowledge of classics. Not to mention..as stated...the OP said nothing about the car yet come to find out, it doesn't even ahve a complete data plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richyd92 View Post
The OP is NOT SELLING his car nor did he put a $17k dollar price tag on it you did!( ponygt65 ) Jesus thats what kills me about people throwing their 2 cents in when they have nothing even remotely positve to say. Hell the 03-04 machs are not even worth $17k unless it has been garaged queened. The guy has a nice car and yet while it is not concours correct it is still worth the deal he is trying to make.
Um...ok..maybe you need to re-read what has been posted.

I believe he said: "Looking for low mile azure blue mach for straight up trade." Check out the for sale section in here and you'll see....low mileage machs are on avg $17. Not even worth $17 unless it's garage queened?.....R U f'ing kidding me? You see..you toss crap on here and about me, yet there is nothing to back it up, only opinions. I ask for somewhat proof, and you don't provide it. THen you try to say: "Hell the 03-04 machs are not even worth $17k unless it has been garaged queened. " ...dude, the proof to negate that, is several posts below this thread. R U seriously that ignorant/lazy to not even verify your statement when it's right below you?

I stand by my $17k APPROXIMATION given the OP's request of low mileage.

Previous stangs:
2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Vert
1965 Factory GT K Code Coupe - mostly original and numbers matching. 14.9 (best) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
2003 MACh 1 AB - MINE!..SLP LM1s, PHP Spacer, and a CAI, that wont' stop whistling.
2004 MACh 1 DSG - PHP spacer, BOrla Stingers, K and N CAI, Tune, X-pipe, 1" 1-piece raised shaker...yadda yadda.
ponygt65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #27
LXguy

Hey:

If you'd be interested in a clean Torch Red Mach, I'm definitely interested in your car.

Thanks

Steve
stevem@ramjet.com
LXguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #28
A2mustang

man, you cats are killin me. even if a deal doesnt happen, this pissin match is entertaining. if your running out of ammunition i'll tell you about my other "unoriginal" car.
red 99 cobra convertible
vortech supercharger
cobra r brakes
kenny brown lowering springs and subframe connectors
18" roush wheels
aluminum driveshaft
pro 5.0 shifter
bassani exhaust
409 rwhp
7000 miles
if anyone is actually interested i'm still here whether you want me or not.
i also would look at colors other than blue
A2mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #29
ponygt65

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2mustang View Post
man, you cats are killin me. even if a deal doesnt happen, this pissin match is entertaining. if your running out of ammunition i'll tell you about my other "unoriginal" car.
red 99 cobra convertible
vortech supercharger
cobra r brakes
kenny brown lowering springs and subframe connectors
18" roush wheels
aluminum driveshaft
pro 5.0 shifter
bassani exhaust
409 rwhp
7000 miles
if anyone is actually interested i'm still here whether you want me or not.
i also would look at colors other than blue
Sounds pretty stout.

You all can get pissed all you want..and I truly am sorry for turning this into a sh!t fest in sell ad. But you know what, I dont' like people getting taken advantage of and Classics is the easiest way to get screwed. Like I said a few times in here, the questions I asked are ones that should have been listed in the first post. REGARDLESS of if I think it is an even swap or not it is information that needed to be posted. Buying a classic (much less a pre 67 stang) isnt' like getting a new car people.

If someone thinks it's worth a straight up trade......then go for it.
In hine sight, I hope you have done your research on machs so you don't get taken for a ride either.

Previous stangs:
1965 Factory GT K Code Coupe - mostly original and numbers matching. 14.9 (best) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
2003 MACh 1 AB - MINE!..SLP LM1s, PHP Spacer, and a CAI, that wont' stop whistling.
2004 MACh 1 DSG - PHP spacer, BOrla Stingers, K and N CAI, Tune, X-pipe, 1" 1-piece raised shaker...yadda yadda.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:36 PM   #30
A2mustang

Sold the car outright, thanks for the interest and the feedback. Buyer was happy and I have a little sellers remorse...oh well cash is king these days.
A2mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #31
ponygt65

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2mustang View Post
Sold the car outright, thanks for the interest and the feedback. Buyer was happy and I have a little sellers remorse...oh well cash is king these days.
Congrats on the sell.

And seriously.....that fb was nice. No BS.

Previous stangs:
Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #32
mach1azure03

how much does a completed average cost to restore a classic vehichle to originals, i heard folks paying close to 50,000 on up looks like a fun project, as i see many classics for sale that need restoration. thanks
mach1azure03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #33
cobramach1
Fear begins with 'FE'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1azure03 View Post
how much does a completed average cost to restore a classic vehichle to originals, i heard folks paying close to 50,000 on up looks like a fun project, as i see many classics for sale that need restoration. thanks
Going rate for a top rate Mustang only restoration shop is low 35-40k on up to the sky's the limit.
'70 Mach 1 White/Vermillion interior, 351C 2v, Auto, A/C, needs restoration
'70 Mach 1 Calypso Coral/Black interior, 351C 4v, Auto, very rusty parts car
'69 Mach 1 Indian Fire Red/Black interior, R code 428CJ, 4spd, needs restoration
cobramach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #34
Tetsu

My Lord, if mine was Azure Blue I would drive up there and trade you! That thing is amazing!
Tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #35
ponygt65

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobramach1 View Post
Going rate for a top rate Mustang only restoration shop is low 35-40k on up to the sky's the limit.
+1. It really depends on waht is included in the 'restoration'.

Previous stangs:
Old 07-16-2008, 08:20 PM   #36
mach1azure03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsu View Post
My Lord, if mine was Azure Blue I would drive up there and trade you! That thing is amazing!
are you the famous tetsu on youtube who posted that awesome slp lm1 muffler video? if so i added it to my favoites love the video your video was what made my final decision on the slp lm1 muffs that i am recieving friday, i saw your other
video says you did 10 seconds i think? was that naturally aspirated? thanks, kool under view of the slp muffs.... as for the future i think it would be fun to try to buy an old school lassic and first learn or have a buddy that knows alot like pony gt about old school classics build one from scratch gradually, there is several nice one's i have seen on the road restored looks badass when it looks almost new like when they first came out, i just id not realise costs to restore but looks like a fun project as i think i heard certain year cars don't do smog do to make of the vehicle? i guess that were the fun is with restoring and doing what you want to the classic cars? i just amazed by them especially the restored hotrod type vehicles..... thanks and like what ponygt said me barely learning is a good pointer of not being taken advantage of so its kool to learn and know a friend that knows all these good things from originals and aftermarket... good point though pony gt...
mach1azure03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #37
ponygt65

Quote:
s..... thanks and like what ponygt said me barely learning is a good pointer of not being taken advantage of so its kool to learn and know a friend that knows all these good things from originals and aftermarket... good point though pony gt...
Thanks......I just try to help.

Previous stangs: