PDA

View Full Version : DEATH of a Mustang

NightOfTheCow
02-16-2009, 09:53 PM
http://www.stangstrip.com/blog/?p=22

Doesn't this go against the 11th commandment?

SHAKERRR
02-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Um... I think that the guy who made that should die a slow and horrible death..... no seriously:crazy:

fiveliter
02-16-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't know if it the death of a Mustang, but it's a pretty bad disfigurement.

LXS
02-17-2009, 12:02 AM
That pic is pretty old! I'm not totally on board about slapping on a Charger front end onto a Mustang, but making a Charger into a vert is pretty sweet to me! :)

24kmach
02-17-2009, 12:11 AM
I feel sick.:smokin:

o3BlueMach1
02-17-2009, 12:33 AM
too much money and not enough brains :23:

Apollo240
02-17-2009, 12:52 AM
So thats what happened at the end of BULLITT when the charger and mustang wrecked...

I hate it, I will be nice and give credit for acomplishing it with a clean look but its just wrong.

White04Mach
02-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Do not want! :12:

03Mach1BoyAdam
02-17-2009, 08:00 AM
:crazy:

MRS.SHKR
02-17-2009, 08:03 AM
UGGGGH! Mustopar? wtf!? I really wish that were a photoshop

kiler be
02-17-2009, 08:19 AM
What a terrible way to wake up. :eyes: 1ST thing I see is that.:smack: UGLY.UGLY. UGLY.:crazy: Did I say UGLY?

MachWonGuy
02-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Mustang/Ford Owners say "what away to ruin a Mustang".......Charger/Mopar Owners say "what away to ruin a Charger" Wonder if Chevy Owners would love or hate it :)

machster04
02-17-2009, 10:28 AM
shhhhhhh dont say anything let him waste his money and in a couple years when he looks back at it he will say man what was I :smokin:

Krashdavus
02-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Doesn't do anything for me, but kudos on the amount of work that went into it. This is what 'Hot Rodding' is all about and we don't need to shoot down the guy in flames because he cross-pollinated a few components. Rodders were putting in big Caddy, Buick, or Olds engines in anything they could find back in the sixties and fifties - in an effort to go faster, and everyone thought it was cool.

However, there is too much brand loyalty now, and a guys with inventive ideas are being called idiots for what they are doing with their cars, with their own money.

Let's celebrate this guy's efforts, rather than rip him.:smokin:

Krashdavus
02-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Doesn't do anything for me, but kudos on the amount of work that went into it. This is what 'Hot Rodding' is all about and we don't need to shoot down the guy in flames because he cross-pollinated a few components. Rodders were putting in big Caddy, Buick, or Olds engines in anything they could find back in the sixties and fifties - in an effort to go faster, and everyone thought it was cool.

However, there is too much brand loyalty now, and a guys with inventive ideas are being called idiots for what they are doing with their cars, with their own money.

Apollo240
02-17-2009, 12:18 PM

I give him credit for a good job in doing the work, but unlike swapping a motor to go fast...this just has no point at all.:23:

کcяεαмιηĐεмση!
02-17-2009, 12:36 PM
i think it's kinda cool, not that i like it alot or would do it but i like stuff thats different

MRS.SHKR
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Mustang/Ford Owners say "what away to ruin a Mustang".......Charger/Mopar Owners say "what away to ruin a Charger" Wonder if Chevy Owners would love or hate it :)

well, the DO like the catfish camaros

celborn
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM

+1 For Creativeness
-5 For Ugly (now if he had put 2010 camaro on the front of the stang:23:)