View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:02 AM   #61
LineageMach1
Air Power!!

Re: Mach 1 Owners Poll

Second owner. Purchased mine for a steal from a Ford dealership and the guy who was selling it worked there heh. He gave me all the info and he even wanted me to send him pic once in awhile... his wife made him give the Mach 1 up due to new baby in the house.

Best he could talk her into letting him buy was a Charger... dood works at Ford but buys a Charger and sells a Mach. What a shame. Anyway it was perfect stock with no scratches, garage kept and I believe it was around 12k miles or somewhere around there That was a fun 200 mile drive back home

Oh and I became disabled 1 year after I got her so mileage has been very low, especially since retirement 3 years ago. She just sits in the Garage and I start her up every 2 weeks or so and I go on my supervised (with wife) drive to see my doc once a month. I think this car is going to be stuck in the garage for a long long while. That's good for the next owner though considering I really baby this car, she still gets new oil every 6 months (which is like 200miles), habit I picked up in the Air Force, preventative maintenance goes a long way.
2004 Mustang GT-Red-Sold
2001 Mustang- Forest Green-Sold
Disabled Veteran United States Air Force. Hoorah Air Force!
LineageMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote