View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 06:28 PM   #2
SVTSnake
Mach Freak

Re: Header install guide?

For those that are interested in the header install guide I was talking about, I finally found it...

Header Install Guide

Some quick questions...

The Bassani headers come with their gaskets. Are these the recommended gaskets or should I reuse the stock gaskets?

I want to use all of the stock studs and nuts if possible. I want to pick up some extra ones from the Ford dealer before I start just in case. Does Ford sell these, or are they going to look at me like dear in headlights when I ask for them?

Do the Bassani's require me to remove the oil dipstick tube during installation?

I have the PHP intake spacer on. Hsa anyone ran into any problems getting the EGR tube reattached? Would it be better to disassemble the EGR from the upper, then attach it to headers, and then reattach it to the upper?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I have everything before I get started.

Friday afternoon, I plan on getting started, with being finished by Saturday. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I can get back in to get realigned, then the 2nd week of May I have my appointment back at LaRocca's for a retune. Then it will be off to the show in Carlisle in June!

2003 Mach 1 - Zinc Yellow
Born 06/12/03, VIN# 436142
5 Speed, IUP
312 HP, 321 FT. LBS. TRQ. (5/10/05)
SVTSnake is offline   Reply With Quote