View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 11:18 PM   #49
MachOneThis

Re: Ford Racing Cams Installed - WOW!!!!!

Rodney

I think it is commendable how analytical you are with your runs. I always was as well when I raced every week. I raced the car for Michael while he was in Florida. I raced 7 & 8 second cars for 20 years - heads up - whatever - I do know a track that is so bad it is dangerous - I'm just lucky that I have enough experience to make a good pass out of a bad situation. Many people lifted the other night - some almost wrecked. I'm serious when I said I did not see one pro car stay it for a complete run. I could be wrong, but under the circimstances the 12.17 was very good and 20 more passes would not have told me anymore. The car was .040 off at the 1000 ft mark compared to a run last year with same ET, but managed to equal the ET in 320 more feet - that says it all. This car has never been entered in a bracket race - just gets to go to TnT for fun and play. Michael is looking forward to putting me down - he weighs 80lbs less than I.

I remember when I was at the point you are - keep it up - you are on a good track. These motors can easily run 11.50s or lower all day long NA with very little work.
MachOneThis is offline   Reply With Quote