2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Flea Market - Non Auto Related (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   autoart Mach and Mach painting copy (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137128)

ASH302 11-15-2020 10:39 PM

autoart Mach and Mach painting copy

3 Attachment(s)
Well i was kind of going to feel out what I can get for these two item, I've got something in mind that I'm wanting to buy and figure if I can sell these then I can get something else for this mach, since I don't have my 04 SY any more.

Autoart mach, the only problem is the driver side mirror is missing, I don't notice it because of the way I have it on display.

I do not know what copy of painting this is of the mach, but it is really nice and I've enjoyed it through the years.

Throw me some offers.

ASh

HAEG 11-23-2020 08:49 AM

Re: autoart Mach and Mach painting copy

I see the Auto Art cars going for $300+ on eBay like new in box. I own 2 one in a box and the other out on display. Mine is missing the wiper blades and the rear spoiler that fell off when my one son got up on a chair took it down and played with it maybe 15 years ago or so after that I bought a second one. He's now 18 and trying to take the real Mach 1 out to play... I keep telling him I remember the last time and I don't want it back missing parts again.. lol

ASH302 11-23-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1637326)
I see the Auto Art cars going for $300+ on eBay like new in box. I own 2 one in a box and the other out on display. Mine is missing the wiper blades and the rear spoiler that fell off when my one son got up on a chair took it down and played with it maybe 15 years ago or so after that I bought a second one. He's now 18 and trying to take the real Mach 1 out to play... I keep telling him I remember the last time and I don't want it back missing parts again.. lol

Yea, lol
I bought another SY back when you could find them easy for one for my son to play with, now it wouldn't happen.
I figure without the box and even missing that mirror, it still pull a good amount. As I said, I don't even notice it because of the way I have it on displayed.

ASh

jbrad88 11-23-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1637326)

If it makes you feel any better, my one and only TR one that I had fell to a similar fate at the hands of my son. Took it completely apart...could not find most of the parts. I might have the wiper blades somewhere in my toolbox, LOL. If I ever see them or the spoiler again I will let you know...

HAEG 11-25-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrad88 (Post 1637336)
If it makes you feel any better, my one and only TR one that I had fell to a similar fate at the hands of my son. Took it completely apart...could not find most of the parts. I might have the wiper blades somewhere in my toolbox, LOL. If I ever see them or the spoiler again I will let you know...

Get the parts together and sell it.. lol
**** near pulling prices of a real car...