2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 08-20-2003, 01:50 AM   #1
aislinger

03 Mach 1 For Sale

Unfortunately, due to a medical emergency in my family (wife), I'm having to part with my newly purchased (May 03) Torch Red Mach 1. It has about 3500 miles and all the "loaded" Mach 1 bells and whistles. I have it financed through Ford Motor Credit and just looking to sell it for the payoff of $30,455.32 as of 20 Aug. My loss is your gain, no taxes and the tags are paid until Jun 04. The car is located in Valdosta, GA. If you have any questions, either telephone: (229) 794-1452, or email: aislinger02@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
03mach3.jpg  
aislinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

What other things have been done to the car. It looks like Bullitt rockers or at least color matches flaps behing the front tired. Just curious. Sorry to hear about your situation, and best wishes to your family. I know that some here have had to part with their Mach 1 for similar reasons and it is difficult, but there will always be chances later to get one used.:THUMBSUP:

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 05:50 PM   #3
aislinger

I apologize about the pic, it's not actually one of my car. Unfortunately, I have no pics of the car and had to use one I found from the internet that looks similar. I'm in the military and deployed overseas shortly after buying the car and haven't even gotten much a chance to enjoy it either. My wife is selling the car for us. There have been no modifications to the car...it's bone stock original with all the accessories, bells and whistles, from the dealership/factory. I still have all the paperwork, to include, the sales brochure, window sticker, etc... If you're interested let me know.
Old 09-13-2003, 11:50 AM   #4
H-TownMachI

The sad thing about this whole situation is I just purchased a brand new 03 Mach 1 for $23488. It's going to be tough to get your asking price, but you never know.
H-TownMachI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 06:40 PM   #5
aislinger

Question Sad

Yea, I agree. I've been watching the rebate situation with leary eye. I've pretty much resolved to the fact I'm gonna have to keep the car to keep from sucking up so much loss $$$. If I have to keep it, I have to keep it. No biggie! My wife had to quit her job because of the medical condition, so I'll have to just make up the difference in $$$ to make the monthly payments. It's not like I don't want to keep the car, it's just that I'm in the military and deployed for the next four months and will be hard to find another full-time job that doesn't conflict with my military duties...alas my achilles heal!
Old 09-19-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
hyepwrd

Re: Sad

Quote:
Originally posted by aislinger
Yea, I agree. I've been watching the rebate situation with leary eye. I've pretty much resolved to the fact I'm gonna have to keep the car to keep from sucking up so much loss $$$. If I have to keep it, I have to keep it. No biggie! My wife had to quit her job because of the medical condition, so I'll have to just make up the difference in $$$ to make the monthly payments. It's not like I don't want to keep the car, it's just that I'm in the military and deployed for the next four months and will be hard to find another full-time job that doesn't conflict with my military duties...alas my achilles heal!
you might be able to get out of your payments because of your deployment. check with your chain in command and creditor. I'm almost sure of it actually if its just your name on it.
hyepwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 09:07 PM   #7
aislinger

Deployment

Thanks for the advice; however, my wife is on the note as well and I did check prior to deployment, but they said I was still responsible for the note.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:22 PM   #8
CMcCarthy
Former Mach 1 owner

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your payoff is more than sticker. You're screwed. You'll be doing very well to get $23k for that car.

You might be better off trading it in on a Ranger or some other vehicle with a huge rebate in the hopes of eating up some negative equity.
CMcCarthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 02:57 PM   #9
tonyd12

I just traded my 03 Mach in for a ranger edge.
I got 22700 and 1500 rebate off sticker price on ranger 17400
tonyd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 05:56 PM   #10
aislinger

No longer need to sell!

Thanks to all that responded; however, my situation has changed (luckily) and I'm now able to keep my mach 1...yippee!

Peace!
Old 10-11-2003, 10:41 PM   #11
GaPonyFarm
Loose Nut Behind Wheel

Re: No longer need to sell!

Quote:
Originally posted by aislinger
Thanks to all that responded; however, my situation has changed (luckily) and I'm now able to keep my mach 1...yippee!

Peace!
I'm glad to hear that things are better for you. Just for future reference, don't forget about the organizations that are available to you for tough times, like Army Emergency Relief or the counterpart for the other services. They are there for the tough times and too many service people, while donating to them each year, don't take advantage of them when in need, themselves.

I served for 20 years and I appreciate you serving now. Just be safe, whether training at home, or ducking bullets abroad.

Just a few Bolt-On Mods... Some more bolty than others.
GaPonyFarm is offline   Reply With Quote