2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
ITLRUN
Cloud Nine

Need the power of M1R - unique FB contest

As some of you know, I am racing in the NMRA Coyote Stock class. I have a new Facebook Fan Page for my alter ego "HiPo Joe Charles". I'm looking for as many "Like's" as possible from other automotive enthusiasts.

Heres the scoop..

How cool would it be if the pics from the event coverage at the next NMRA event showed Mach 1 Registry on the side of a Coyote Stock car, a coveted spot usually reserved for sponsors? Here’s your chance to “sponsor” a car and have the M1R name prominently placed on the front fenders of the record-holding Hi-Po Joe Charles CS ’01 Bullitt – at no cost to you!

Here’s the deal. You want your Mach 1 Registry on the car for the world to see, and I want Facebook fans. So let’s trade. The person or company who refers the most new fans to my Facebook fan page – HiPo Joe Charles – between now and Saturday April 7 will earn the front fender spot at NMRA Atlanta April 13-15.
Simply send your friends, customers, fans, everyone you know over to "Like" the Hi-Po Joe Charles Facebook Fan Page and post M1R on the wall for credit. He with the most referrals wins!*

*I will supply the decal for a winning individual who wishes their name to be displayed. If the winner wishes their business name or logo to be displayed instead, I ask that you provide a properly sized decal so as to ensure that your logo is appropriately represented.

Several folks are referring people to my site. If M1R wins my contest, I'll supply the decals!!!

HiPoJoeCharles.com

Please "LIKE" my Facebook Fan Page!
ITLRUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
ITLRUN
Cloud Nine

Re: Need the power of M1R - unique FB contest

It is possible that I could break the 300 fan mark this weekend! Thanks to those of you that liked my page.

HiPoJoeCharles.com

Please "LIKE" my Facebook Fan Page!
ITLRUN is offline   Reply With Quote