2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "Show" Discussions > MUSTANG CLUBS & Associations

MUSTANG CLUBS & Associations List Your Club Info Here, Contacts, email, website, etc..

Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
JBrantley

Valdosta, GA club

Just curious how many members there may be around the Valdosta, GA area that might be interested in reviving the Mustang scene. I've snooped around the site for quite some time but between moves and deployments, haven't been on too much lately. I'm stationed here at Moody now and word is, there was a club a while back but I guess it fell off. Cruising around the time that I have been here, I've noticed a lot of nice rides some of them being Mach 1's. There's a small group that does meets occasionally, but mostly rice wagons. So, if anybody is interested or even knows of a group close by, let me know
JBrantley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
not a gt

Re: Valdosta, GA club

Right down the road from you on 82, Alma, outside of Waycross, count me in.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
ClayDee

Here in Cairo, right across the way west of Val-Vegas. I game anytime, if I'm off work.
ClayDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #4
Jamie R.

I'm not far from ya'll and about in between all of ya'll. I have a bud at the moody base with a white lightning and black cobra. I'm in Moultrie.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue
Jamie R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
not a gt

We need to make this happen people!!
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 05-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #6
Jamie R.

I'm finding out if the car club get together deal is sat night in Valdosta. Apparently all the car clubs get together on the first or second sat of the month in Valdosta. My bud on base is finding out for me if its this sat. My bud on base was asking if your Mach is white?
Anyhow if the club meet up is sat night then y'all should come out so we could meet up.

Jamie R.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #7
not a gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie R. View Post
I'm finding out if the car club get together deal is sat night in Valdosta. Apparently all the car clubs get together on the first or second sat of the month in Valdosta. My bud on base is finding out for me if its this sat. My bud on base was asking if your Mach is white?
Anyhow if the club meet up is sat night then y'all should come out so we could meet up.

Jamie R.
Let me know by Friday and I can make it!! Where at in Val? My Mach is a DSG.\
There is a white Mach in Hazlehurst that was at Pony Wars, fairly stock.
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq

Last edited by not a gt; 05-06-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #8
Jamie R.

Yeah I saw urs was dsg from the pic. I was asking the original poster of this thread if his was white cause my bud on base asked if his was white. My bud said the thing is this sat at steak and shake over by the mall. Ill be in my lightning since my cobra is still pulled apart from the procharger coming off. Not a gt, u maybe have seen my lightning before since its a lowered dsg from the baxley area. I know some folks over that way like the rowley boys, James Hester, Jason Taylor, and some others I know by sight.

Jamie R.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #9
not a gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie R. View Post
Yeah I saw urs was dsg from the pic. I was asking the original poster of this thread if his was white cause my bud on base asked if his was white. My bud said the thing is this sat at steak and shake over by the mall. Ill be in my lightning since my cobra is still pulled apart from the procharger coming off. Not a gt, u maybe have seen my lightning before since its a lowered dsg from the baxley area. I know some folks over that way like the rowley boys, James Hester, Jason Taylor, and some others I know by sight.

Jamie R.
I am good friends with Jason"Big Boy"Taylor, just talked to him today about some tires..he doesn't do cruises or anything.I haven't seen your Lightning around, you propbably know some of the Spell's over in Baxley(Richard). I don't know the area real good, can I get to the Mall just coming down 82 out of Homerville?? Need to post a thread if this is gonna be official for max attendance. Is it a club or mutiple clubs? Pretty decent turnout?? What time??

Note: Next Test n Tune at SGMP is on May 16th, I am planning on being there!!!
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 05-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #10
Jamie R.

Jason knows the lightning I have cause it came from that area. Another Jason that has a body shop with his dad is who owned the lightning I have now. I used to have a black 93 lightning with a vortech and its over around your area now cause I traded it in in baxley on this dsg lightning. I honestly don't know if u can get there from 82 but if it goes into Valdosta then it shouldn't be hard to find where the mall is. From what I'm told all the car clubs in or around Valdosta goes to the steak and shake on the second sat of the month. Now I've never been to this so I don't know what kind of turnout is there. Justin has been there before and that's who I was gonna meet up with over there so I could see what kind of turnout shows up there. Take it easy.

Jamie R.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #11
JBrantley

Sorry I've been out of town. I actually drive an Azure Blue one with a flat black hood. But let me know about the meet
JBrantley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #12
not a gt

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...29#post1581129
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq