2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted

Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted Post all your other Mustangs & FORDS For Sale or Wanted here!

Old 07-16-2015, 10:25 PM   #1
Procharged2k3

FS: 1999 Mustang GT

SOLD

If anybody is interested, I've got a 1999 GT for sale. I wanted to keep it along with the Mach, but the Mach now needs some repair work and it's probably best to just sell the GT to help me keep my bank in good shape.

Car's in great shape. 5-speed with 125k miles, but with a Ford remanufactured engine with 17k on it now. The engine still has over a year of warranty time left on it. Ford Racing clutch was installed when the motor was.

JLT in-fender CAI, MAC ceramic longtubes, catted Lethal Performance X-pipe, Borla Stingers, Eibach Pro suspension, S&R CC plates with a recent front end alignment, new fuel filter installed a few thousand miles ago, BAMA 93 octane tune (also have 87 and 91 tunes for it), new S&R coil packs installed a few thousand miles ago. I'll even throw in the SCT X4 tuner with the tunes for free.

18" Saleen style staggered (18x9 front, 18x10 rear) chrome wheels from American Muscle and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s installed last fall. Virtually full tread.

This car runs awesome. Interior is in great shape except for a couple minor rips on the driver seat. A few minor spots on the car where the paint is fading a little (under the rear license plate, and under the head/tail lights) but it's not something you notice unless you get close to the thing and look.

It's a solid car with a really strong motor, and would make a nice daily driver that still has some balls when the mood strikes. It's in the 290-300 crank HP range. The tune is emissions-friendly, I passed with flying colors in March. Asking $5700 for it. Can provide more pics on request. I'm in the St. Louis area.

Last edited by Procharged2k3; 07-20-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Procharged2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Procharged2k3

Re: FS: 1999 Mustang GT

Sold!
Procharged2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote