2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 09-09-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
D1SC_Mach

Looking for stock headlight housings

If anyone has a nice set of stock headlight housings I want to revert back to stock. The previous owner put these halo faux projection tinted things on there...they look ok, but visibility at night is horrible so im buying diode dynamics HID kit and want an untinted housing.
D1SC_Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #2
not a gt

Re: Looking for stock headlight housings

I have a set that are blacked out inside, slightly tinted..sealed, with thick Xpel invisible bra and 2 sets bulbs..they are perfect condition..let me know if your interested, they are smoke, got from AM last year, went with HIM type.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:39 AM   #3
D1SC_Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by not a gt View Post
I have a set that are blacked out inside, slightly tinted..sealed, with thick Xpel invisible bra and 2 sets bulbs..they are perfect condition..let me know if your interested, they are smoke, got from AM last year, went with HIM type.
do you have a picture of how tinted, i like the blacked out inside, but the lense being tinted severely limits the amount of light i get at night...almost to the point of just having fog lights on.

also are these freebees + shipping or do you have a price in mind?

attached is what i currently have installed...they are some sort of halo jams...not my style, but I have seen them on a few other stangs in the area so i guess they are kinda popular.
Attached Thumbnails
20180508_181039.jpg  

Last edited by D1SC_Mach; 10-17-2018 at 01:47 AM. Reason: added attachment...again
D1SC_Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #4
not a gt

I will shoot a pic for ya...not aftermarket tint or anything so maybe will work for you. Givery me a day, will shoot tomorrow.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 10-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #5
not a gt

Mine are atock, no halo, for a member will do $50 shipped, the Xpel invisible bra coating was that price..these are mint.
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq