2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 06-25-2005, 06:20 PM   #1
BoulderMach

Thumbs up Road trippin in the Mach

Had to put about 2,500 miles on my Mach this week. I was pleasantly surprised at what a great road trip car it is. Quiet (except around 2000 rpms with my Magnaflow catbacks), comfortable, nice stereo, great A/C, instant acceleration at any speed in any gear, and it climbs any and every hill without even noticing. Crusing at speeds of 70-85 I got a consistent 25 mpg. Just might be my best road trip car ever.

Here in Colorado the car doesn't get much notice (too many import snobs - the trip was a nice break from all the fart can 4 banger imports here), but once I was out of Colorado the car drews tons of attention. I saw people just flat out gawking at the car, and was approached by at least 20 people during my trip to talk about it. Got numerous waves, and thumbs up from other Mustangers. But in all my driving, and time away I only saw one other Mach. As I was going west bound through KC on I-70 yesterday evening (approx 7pm local time) I saw a yellow Mach on the east bound side. Anybody here?
BoulderMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 06:24 PM   #2
2k4mach
LuLz

Re: Road trippin in the Mach

Glad you had a good trip man, around here no one really notices the mach either, but i can go to a small town about 25 miles away and people are just amazed by it
04 DSG Mach 1 (stolen)
03 OW Mach 1 (sitting in a field rotting away)
2k4mach is offline   Reply With Quote