2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Best Mustang Parts

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "Show" Discussions > Mach 1 Specific Event(s)

Mach 1 Specific Event(s) Specific Registry/Mach 1 Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2016, 11:32 AM   #126
bris09
Registered User
 
bris09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Middletown, PA
Posts: 3,927
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
Well I can already see the "power to weight" ratio would put me at the back of the pack.
Well if it makes you feel any better, I've lost 15lbs and still weigh the same as I did this time last year. They took away our per diem and started paying actual meal costs, so I (well all of us) was making sure to eat well enough to make up the difference. Then one day I stepped on the scale and saw a number I never wanted to see. That was the end of eating well.

If we do the road course your driving skills can make up for any power to weight disadvantage. Kinda wanna try the electric carts since it is instant full torque no waiting for the engine to reach its powerband.
__________________
Brian
04 Azure Mach 1
Mods:
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

07 Fusion SEL
AKA The quiet one

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

93 Black on Black GT
AKA The loud one
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #127
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

*UPDATED 5-19-2016*

Thursday, June 2, 2016 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM
http://www.tjrockwells.com/locations/mechanicsburg.html

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

03Mach1 - 1

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 3

SonicboomVa - 2

Bris09 - 2

Mach1Eh - 2

Bmartin924 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 4

Rays R Code - 2

White Stallion - 2

Anyone else?


Friday night picnic/BBQ Supply-Food Donation List
Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Haeg - Homemade Potato Salad, Homemade Pasta Salad, Baked beans, assorted homemade cookies

Mach146 (Lew) - Hamburger Rolls

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

SonicboomVA - hot dog buns and desert

Old School - chicken

Bris09 - hamburger & cheese

JDraper - cookies, veggies, fruit, grape salad and dessert

Bmartin924 - drinks and dessert

03Mach1 - the plasticware, napkins, cups, pans, etc...

Rays R Code - something?

White Stallion - soda & chips

Linumup - Pulled Pork BBQ

Anyone else?


Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. We can always use deserts & drinks. Fruit or veggie trays or maybe a salad for anyone grazing on the healthy stuff. :-) lol There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.


Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated.

Haeg - Ford Mustang Hot Cocoa set with 4 mugs

Mach146 - Hallmark Mustang (car) Holiday Ornament

SonicboomVa - something

Bris09 - something

Bmartin924 - something?

03Mach1 - something?

Rays R Code - something?

White Stallion - Something?

JDraper - something?

Anyone else?

Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night to eat on Saturday at the hotel as well.
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)

Last edited by HAEG; 05-19-2016 at 06:52 PM.
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:29 PM   #128
bris09
Registered User
 
bris09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Middletown, PA
Posts: 3,927
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Got home this evening and found my pass waiting for me.
__________________
Brian
04 Azure Mach 1
Mods:
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

07 Fusion SEL
AKA The quiet one

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

93 Black on Black GT
AKA The loud one
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 03:57 PM   #129
mach146
Registered User
 
mach146's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ewing
Posts: 21
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Got my pass today
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
mach146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:34 PM   #130
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Got miine too
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #131
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970
 
Bill Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charleston,SC
Posts: 6,177
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Got miine too

Evidently the Pony Express had to rest up for the night and hadn't made it South yet. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday.
__________________
Bill
SUPPORTING MEMBER
USAF Retired
My 1970 Mach


2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2014 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

___________________
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #132
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"
 
CMEmach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: West Grove Pa.
Posts: 1,716
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Got Mine as well !
__________________
'03 Azure Mach1 #719
Built 12/5/02, In Garage 12/13/02

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
The Memories will Last Forever !
Thank You M1R !!!
CMEmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:48 PM   #133
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970
 
Bill Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charleston,SC
Posts: 6,177
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Alright Gang, I'm in there! Pony Express delivered my Carlisle Pass today.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
__________________
Bill
SUPPORTING MEMBER
USAF Retired
My 1970 Mach


2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2014 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

___________________
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #134
Linumup
Registered User
 
Linumup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hydes Md.
Posts: 6,944
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
Well if it makes you feel any better, I've lost 15lbs and still weigh the same as I did this time last year. They took away our per diem and started paying actual meal costs, so I (well all of us) was making sure to eat well enough to make up the difference. Then one day I stepped on the scale and saw a number I never wanted to see. That was the end of eating well.

If we do the road course your driving skills can make up for any power to weight disadvantage. Kinda wanna try the electric carts since it is instant full torque no waiting for the engine to reach its powerband.
Thats great news . Thats a large amount of weight . I dropped 58 pounds , and im sitting on 8 % body fat . My numbers should help in the 1/4 !
__________________
1331 RWHP 1296 RWTQ 28 PSI
5.3 liter 322.4 cu.in. Big Bore Stroker
HP PNP Heads w/5 Angle Valve Job
HP Custom Cams
ATI Racing TH400 Cheetah SCS Air Assisted Shifter
Strange 31 spline axles w/3:55
F1R Procharger w/Cog Set-up
Magnafuel 750 -10AN Feed -8AN Return
200 Direct Wet w/MSD window switch & controller
Big Stuff 3 w/Gen. 3 Pro EFI system
Kooks 1.78 LTS 3" Custom Exhaust
Tuning by DGR Racing



DYNO KING
Linumup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #135
03mach1
Admin/Founder
 
03mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cuba, NY
Posts: 6,779
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

I Just got my gate and go pass in the mail too
__________________
David J. Wagner
Founder/Admin Member #0001
http://www.Mach1Registry.com
http://www.Mach1Performance.org
Amsoil T-1 Certified Independant Dealer
Member, MCA
'03 Mach 1, '08 V6 WIP, 76 Cobra II
VIN#301788
03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #136
JDraper
On Permanant Vacation
 
JDraper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: McVeytown, PA
Posts: 4,931
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach1 View Post
I Just got my gate and go pass in the mail too
Same here..2 passes arrived.
__________________
And then one day you find, 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun..
04 Mach 1
18 Ford Explorer XLT
17 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
16 Fusion SE AWD Ecoboost
10 Fusion SE V6
66 289 Mustang Hardtop Restomod
State College Mustangs
Our Crappy Website
JDraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #137
JDraper
On Permanant Vacation
 
JDraper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: McVeytown, PA
Posts: 4,931
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
*UPDATED 5-9-2016*

Thursday, June 2, 2016 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM
http://www.tjrockwells.com/locations/mechanicsburg.html

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

03Mach1 - 1

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 3

SonicboomVa - 2

Bris09 - 2

Mach1Eh - 2

Bmartin924 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 4

Rays R Code - 2

White Stallion - 2

Anyone else?


Friday night picnic/BBQ Supply-Food Donation List
Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Haeg - Homemade Potato Salad, Homemade Pasta Salad, Baked beans, assorted homemade cookies

Mach146 (Lew) - Hamburger Rolls

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

SonicboomVA - hot dog buns and desert

Old School - chicken

Bris09 - hamburger & cheese

JDraper - cookies, veggies, fruit, grape salad and dessert

Bmartin924 - drinks and dessert

03Mach1 - the plasticware, napkins, cups, pans, etc...

Rays R Code - something?

White Stallion - soda & chips

Linumup - Pulled Pork BBQ

Anyone else?


Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. We can always use deserts & drinks. Fruit or veggie trays or maybe a salad for anyone grazing on the healthy stuff. :-) lol There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.


Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated.

Haeg - Ford Mustang Hot Cocoa set with 4 mugs

Mach146 - Hallmark Mustang (car) Holiday Ornament

SonicboomVa - something

Bris09 - something

Bmartin924 - something?

03Mach1 - something?

Rays R Code - something?

Anyone else?

Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night to eat on Saturday at the hotel as well.
We will have several things for the raffle as well.
__________________
And then one day you find, 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun..
04 Mach 1
18 Ford Explorer XLT
17 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
16 Fusion SE AWD Ecoboost
10 Fusion SE V6
66 289 Mustang Hardtop Restomod
State College Mustangs
Our Crappy Website
JDraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:31 AM   #138
Mach1 EH
original owner
 
Mach1 EH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bethany, Ontario
Posts: 3,741
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDraper View Post
Same here..2 passes arrived.
My pass arrived today!
__________________
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:33 PM   #139
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 EH View Post
My pass arrived today!
Coo loo coo coo, coo coo coo coo. The gate n go passes have arrived in the great white north!!

2 weeks to go!!
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #140
Mach1 EH
original owner
 
Mach1 EH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bethany, Ontario
Posts: 3,741
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Coo loo coo coo, coo coo coo coo. The gate n go passes have arrived in the great white north!!

2 weeks to go!!
__________________
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 06:47 PM   #141
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

I updated the TJ Rockwell/food/drawing lists. If I missed anything please advise accordingly.

One item I notice we don't have anyone getting is hot dogs.
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 06:49 PM   #142
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach1 View Post
Awsome Bill! I knew you did that. It should be around $2.20-$2.30 is about where we are here. PA is usually a little cheaper. we'll see.

Also, here's a place I found if anyone wants to go Thursday.

Rolls Royce Foundation, right in Mechanicsburg!

https://www.facebook.com/Rolls-Royce...5254844153867/

I Txt'd to see hours and if we can get a club tour.
Did you ever hear back from them Dave?
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:04 PM   #143
SonicBoomva
Sonic Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorktown, Va
Posts: 86
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I updated the TJ Rockwell/food/drawing lists. If I missed anything please advise accordingly.

One item I notice we don't have anyone getting is hot dogs.
We would be happy to bring some hot dogs instead of a dessert if you would like since we are already bringing hot dog buns. Just let us know!!

Scott and Renee
SonicBoomva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:09 PM   #144
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970
 
Bill Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charleston,SC
Posts: 6,177
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I updated the TJ Rockwell/food/drawing lists. If I missed anything please advise accordingly.

One item I notice we don't have anyone getting is hot dogs.

Haeg, I'm bringing my "standard" Sticky Fingers BBQ Sauce Pack.
__________________
Bill
SUPPORTING MEMBER
USAF Retired
My 1970 Mach


2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2014 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

___________________
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:36 PM   #145
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoomva View Post
We would be happy to bring some hot dogs instead of a dessert if you would like since we are already bringing hot dog buns. Just let us know!!

Scott and Renee
Before saying yes what is the desert? Would hate to miss out on a good one...
Whatever you would like to do. Everything and anything is appreciated. I figured someone would offer to get the dogs at some point.
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:39 PM   #146
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,407
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
Haeg, I'm bringing my "standard" Sticky Fingers BBQ Sauce Pack.
yes sir
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:14 AM   #147
SonicBoomva
Sonic Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorktown, Va
Posts: 86
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Before saying yes what is the desert? Would hate to miss out on a good one...
Whatever you would like to do. Everything and anything is appreciated. I figured someone would offer to get the dogs at some point.
LOL. With my cooking you would probably prefer the hot dogs.

Renee
SonicBoomva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:04 PM   #148
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970
 
Bill Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charleston,SC
Posts: 6,177
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
yes sir

I had forgotten it was my job to always bring the Sticky Finger's BBQ Sauce. My wife reminded me, good thing I'm bringing her again this year.

__________________
Bill
SUPPORTING MEMBER
USAF Retired
My 1970 Mach


2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2014 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

___________________
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:42 PM   #149
SonicBoomva
Sonic Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorktown, Va
Posts: 86
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is I have 64 hot dogs in my freezer... bad news is Scott came home from work today and said he is not going to be able to go to Carlisle this year. He is in the middle of a major project and will not be able to take the time off. Yes... I am totally upset right now as I was really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sorry everyone!! We hope to see lots of pictures!!

Renee and Scott
SonicBoomva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:53 PM   #150
bris09
Registered User
 
bris09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Middletown, PA
Posts: 3,927
Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoomva View Post
I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is I have 64 hot dogs in my freezer... bad news is Scott came home from work today and said he is not going to be able to go to Carlisle this year. He is in the middle of a major project and will not be able to take the time off. Yes... I am totally upset right now as I was really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sorry everyone!! We hope to see lots of pictures!!

Renee and Scott
I think Scott needs to get his priorities straight. There are 51 other weeks of the year to do work.

All joking aside, sorry to hear you guys won't be there. I've come to view Carlisle as more of a family reunion than a car show. The show field just offers a convenient parking space.
__________________
Brian
04 Azure Mach 1
Mods:
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

07 Fusion SEL
AKA The quiet one

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

93 Black on Black GT
AKA The loud one
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) 2002-2013 Mach1Registry.com

<