2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #3051
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
More often than not, the #1 seeds don't make it to the Superbowl or if they do, they lose.

The Giants beat both #1 seeds.

"She's An Underage Angel With A Dented Halo"-She Needs Rock n Roll---Motley Crue

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #3052
serviceman1

you guys are a bunch of jealous bastards the patriots have done what most NFL teams dream of and what most nfl fans want to watch you all need to take a reality pill
Old 02-06-2012, 06:59 AM   #3053
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by serviceman1 View Post
you guys are a bunch of jealous bastards the patriots have done what most NFL teams dream of and what most nfl fans want to watch you all need to take a reality pill
Sucks tha the Patsys had the weakest schedule in the NFL and still could not win the championship. I thought the schedule strength was predicated by last years record? I guess that does not apply to the Patsys. Granted you cannot do anything if every team within your devision stinks.

Did the Patsys beat ANY team this year that had a record better than .500? Let me help you see through you rose colored glasses...., NOPE, nada, zilch. Lol. Pathetic.....

As for us non-Patsy's fans being jealous, of what? Not getting caught cheating, not being able to beat any team with a record better than .500, or failing again in the superbowl, I think not.

I say it again, I LOVE how they fail to close the deal since they got caught cheating.

I love seeing the Patsy fans trying to justify their shortcomings! Time to face reality, they cannot win against a decent team without cheating. Their track record over the past three years since they got caught proves that.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Giants fan, but I do love seeing the Patsy fan crying!

From the usatoday

Encore: Giants rally, reign as Super Bowl champs

TR 2003 (Jezebel) sold Mar 12...

Last edited by blown03Mach1; 02-06-2012 at 10:21 AM.
blown03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #3054
kiler be

Redskins are World Champs. again.

Kind of, We did beat the Giants both times this year.

As a Redakin fan , its the little things that count. That all we have. lol

Congrats to the Giants.

Robbie?
75 Maverick 6cyl, auto ( Mean Machine )
kiler be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #3055
ASH302
Soldier for Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown03Mach1 View Post
Sucks tha the Patsys had the weakest schedule in the NFL and still could not win the championship. I thought the schedule strength was predicated by last years record? I guess that does not apply to the Patsys. Granted you cannot do anything if e wry team within your devision stinks.

Did the Patsys beat ANY team this year that had a record better than .500? Let me help you see through you rose colored glasses...., NOPE, nada, zilch. Lol. Pathetic.....

As for us non-Patsy's fans being jealous, of what? Not getting caught cheating, not being able to beat any team with a record better than .500, or failing again in the superbowl, I think not.

I say it again, I LOVE how they fail to close the deal since they got caught cheating.

I love seeing the Patsy fans trying to justify their shortcomings! Time to face reality, they cannot win against a decent team without cheating. Their track record over the past three years since they got caught proves that.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Giants fan, but I do love seeing the Patsy fan crying!

From the usatoday

love the facts
my hat off to you
Pats suck again (at the game that matters)

ASh
2013 RED Dodge Charger R/T Sold Nov 2014
2002 custom Blue 02 Auto Trans AM Sold June 2015
1998 Cobra Black Sold summer 2016

Current
2009 Ford F350 FX4 March 2017 (work truck)
2003 OW 5.0 Mach 1 Aug 2020

ASh
ASH302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #3056
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Quote:

This is the exact reason I hate the Patsies. Anytime they lose their fans act like it was a complete fluke. That it can't happen to their team. Wake the F up and face reality yourself. Bunch of friggin' babies.

"She's An Underage Angel With A Dented Halo"-She Needs Rock n Roll---Motley Crue

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Old 02-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #3057
serviceman1

Quote:
Sucks tha the Patsys had the weakest schedule in the NFL and still could not win the championship. I thought the schedule strength was predicated by last years record? I guess that does not apply to the Patsys. Granted you cannot do anything if every team within your devision stinks.

From the usatoday

wow that hurts since your not a giants fan what team do you like.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #3058
serviceman1

Quote:
This is the exact reason I hate the Patsies. Anytime they lose their fans act like it was a complete fluke. That it can't happen to their team. Wake the F up and face reality yourself. Bunch of friggin' babies.
I never said it was a fluke not sure were you got that from. I am wide awake perhaps you need to wake up as well and realize that your team was on the side lines and got beat by Tim. So much hostilty but then again if I were routing for a team whos main attraction is a rapist I would probably be hostile as well. Good luck next year. I know the PATRIOTS will be there again.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #3059
ASH302
Soldier for Christ

Quote:
if i'm not mistaken what it really comes down to is superbowel wins right????
i guess Pats are right up with only 3
steelers have HOW MANY?????????? oh thats right 3 more than the PATS which equal 6
49ers have HOW MANY???????????oh thats right two more than the PATS which equal 5
Cowboys have HOW MANY???????oh thats right two more than the PATS which equal 5

PATS won three superbowels in 4 years, thats crazy the Cowboys did to and did it before the PATS did

so from just the three teams above, i guess they are really just dreaming of having less superbowel wins, i guess they dream of winning every game but the superbowel in a season, etc.......

Sorry man your POST WAS A EPIC FAIL, go lay down before you get butthurt any more

ASh
2013 RED Dodge Charger R/T Sold Nov 2014
2002 custom Blue 02 Auto Trans AM Sold June 2015
1998 Cobra Black Sold summer 2016

Current
2009 Ford F350 FX4 March 2017 (work truck)
2003 OW 5.0 Mach 1 Aug 2020

ASh
ASH302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #3060
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Quote:
I never said it was a fluke not sure were you got that from. I am wide awake perhaps you need to wake up as well and realize that your team was on the side lines and got beat by Tim. So much hostilty but then again if I were routing for a team whos main attraction is a rapist I would probably be hostile as well. Good luck next year. I know the PATRIOTS will be there again.
I can face the fact that the Steelers can get beat. Patsy fans can't. They're shooting their mouths off from the time pre-season starts that they're going to the Superbowl again each year. After Pitt's display in the Playoffs this year I would'nt trust them to beat an 0-15 team just to get into the Playoffs from now on. I won't make that mistake again. Go ahead and look through all my posts in this thread and the only time I shot my mouth off that the Steelers were ever going to beat any team was the Denver game this year. Lesson learned. Patsy fans talk alot of trash, but can't take it when it's thrown back in their face.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #3061
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

Quote:
wow that hurts since your not a giants fan what team do you like.
Who cares! I am not the one saying we are all haters and jealous.

You still cannot change the facts that the Patsy's still did not beat ANY team with a winning record or the fact that they have failed to win a Super Bowl since they got caught cheating. Yes the league loves the Patsys and tries to get the Patsys in the bowl by handing them the weakest schedule of all 32 teams, but they still came up short against an injured Giants team.

Patsy's are still cheaters who failed to beat a winning team. Time to wake Patsy fans, Your team is just not that good. I bet the talk radio in NE is calling for the coaches heads. Lol

Say, did they cut Ocho cinco? I don't think I heard his name all night.

Last edited by blown03Mach1; 02-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #3062
serviceman1

Quote:
I can face the fact that the Steelers can get beat. Patsy fans can't. They're shooting their mouths off from the time pre-season starts that they're going to the Superbowl again each year. After Pitt's display in the Playoffs this year I would'nt trust them to beat an 0-15 team just to get into the Playoffs from now on. I won't make that mistake again. Go ahead and look through all my posts in this thread and the only time I shot my mouth off that the Steelers were ever going to beat any team was the Denver game this year. Lesson learned. Patsy fans talk alot of trash, but can't take it when it's thrown back in their face.
not sure about the trash talking just defending myself from you want to be trash talkers. Remeber you all started this with your teams that were not there in the end.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #3063
serviceman1

Quote:
Who cares! I am not the one saying we are all haters and jealous.

You still cannot change the facts that the Patsy's still did not beat ANY team with a winning record or the fact that they have failed to win a Super Bowl since they got caught cheating. Yes the league loves the Patsys and tries to get the Patsys in the bowl by handing them the weakest schedule of all 32 teams, but they still came up short against an injured Giants team.

Patsy's are still cheaters who failed to beat a winning team. Time to wake Patsy fans, Your team is just not that good. I bet the talk radio in NE is calling for the coaches heads. Lol

Say, did they cut Ocho cinco? I don't think I heard his name all night.
Ocho did catch 1 ball. I am confused on why he is still around. What is a winning record have to do with a team making it to the super bowl. What is your team since it was not the giants you must be embarresed cause you did not answere the question.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #3064
serviceman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmach302 View Post
if i'm not mistaken what it really comes down to is superbowel wins right????
i guess Pats are right up with only 3
steelers have HOW MANY?????????? oh thats right 3 more than the PATS which equal 6
49ers have HOW MANY???????????oh thats right two more than the PATS which equal 5
Cowboys have HOW MANY???????oh thats right two more than the PATS which equal 5

PATS won three superbowels in 4 years, thats crazy the Cowboys did to and did it before the PATS did

so from just the three teams above, i guess they are really just dreaming of having less superbowel wins, i guess they dream of winning every game but the superbowel in a season, etc.......

Sorry man your POST WAS A EPIC FAIL, go lay down before you get butthurt any more

ASh
Epic fail? you are still commenting on it probably cause that is all you have how did your team end up
Old 02-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #3065
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Quote:
not sure about the trash talking just defending myself from you want to be trash talkers. Remeber you all started this with your teams that were not there in the end.
Yeah, and the Patsy's got it stuck right up their azz yesterday. Add another Superbowl "Appearance" to their resume'. Is that 3 out of 7 now? Not even a 50% win rate.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #3066
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

Quote:
What is your team since it was not the giants you must be embarresed cause you did not answere the question.
Oh you got me..... I am too embarrassed to answer. PLEASE

Typical north easterner trying to change the subject when their teams fail.

As for my point regarding their opponent winning/losing record. You obviously fail understand that if you cannot beat any team with a winning record, you have no business trying to win a championship.

Still have not acknowledge they have failed since getting caught cheating or that they cannot beat a winning opponents.

My last post on this subject as it has already wasted too much of my valuable time.

Is it true that the Giants have beat The Patsy's 5 out of the last 6 meetings? In my book that means Simone is another's bizitch.

Last edited by blown03Mach1; 02-06-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #3067
np_mach1

Quote:
Hey man, win some you lose some. Just be gracious about it and keep it moving. I've been crushed about the Steelers losing, but what can I do?? I don't play HAHA. Everyone likes to jump on the team that lost... Just part of it.

Even though I was rooting for the Giants (Not a big fan of the pats ) That game could have went either way. It was a tight game.
np_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #3068
np_mach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiler be View Post
Redskins are World Champs. again.

Kind of, We did beat the Giants both times this year.

As a Redakin fan , its the little things that count. That all we have. lol

Congrats to the Giants.

Robbie?

I was LOL'ing cause about 99% of skins fans think like this HAHA. I have a friend at work saying how the Giants suck becasue the skins beat them twice HAHA. I did hear that the skins have the best record against current SB champion teams in the last 10 or 15 years something crazy like that. Since you guys beat the Pack last year you have to be champs then too. LMAO j/p

Rob has left the building... I'm worried about him.
np_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #3069
kiler be

Quote:
Originally Posted by np_mach1 View Post
I was LOL'ing cause about 99% of skins fans think like this HAHA. I have a friend at work saying how the Giants suck becasue the skins beat them twice HAHA. I did hear that the skins have the best record against current SB champion teams in the last 10 or 15 years something crazy like that. Since you guys beat the Pack last year you have to be champs then too. LMAO j/p

Rob has left the building... I'm worried about him.
I had to do it. Next year I'm going to bet on the Superbowl team we beat. Seems like a good bet. lol

Poor Robbie. Its tough to know so much and still be wrong. lol
75 Maverick 6cyl, auto ( Mean Machine )
kiler be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #3070
stang8092

The silence over New England is absolutely golden. It was such a pleasure coming to work today that I got up early to get here.

I remember a time when Shady Brady & Bellicheat would win after they cheated. Haha
'03 AB Mach 1 (x2), '87 Saleen #223, '92 s/c Saleen clone, '80 Mustang
stang8092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #3071
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang8092 View Post
The silence over New England is absolutely golden.
Really? According to Serviceman life is good in New England.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #3072
stang8092

Maybe in a state that doesnt actually contain their stadium?
'03 AB Mach 1 (x2), '87 Saleen #223, '92 s/c Saleen clone, '80 Mustang
stang8092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #3073
serviceman1

Quote:
Oh you got me..... I am too embarrassed to answer. PLEASE

Typical north easterner trying to change the subject when their teams fail.

As for my point regarding their opponent winning/losing record. You obviously fail understand that if you cannot beat any team with a winning record, you have no business trying to win a championship.

Still have not acknowledge they have failed since getting caught cheating or that they cannot beat a winning opponents.

My last post on this subject as it has already wasted too much of my valuable time.

Is it true that the Giants have beat The Patsy's 5 out of the last 6 meetings? In my book that means Simone is another's bizitch.
Valuable time hahaha what is it that you do besides trying to pick on people. Look man I am just trying to have some fun what else is there if there is no humor in life.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #3074
serviceman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang8092 View Post
The silence over New England is absolutely golden. It was such a pleasure coming to work today that I got up early to get here.

I remember a time when Shady Brady & Bellicheat would win after they cheated. Haha
Wow you should move to new york they like your kind over there
Old 02-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #3075
gbranton
Speaking Cherry Red

Quote:
It's good to see you on here today, facing the music like a man as opposed to disappearing from the forum as others have, LOL. At least when your team lost your gonads didn't dry up and blow away, there's nothing worse that someone who isn't even man enough to face a KEYBOARD after getting proven wrong.