2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
not a gt

Unhappy LaMotta Perfoirmance F --- (only since no lower grade)

Hello, let me start off with today, the M1R has loss part of a car guy. I was so excited to have my P1 Mach and to get my line lock installed and the folks at LaMotta took that away from me. I will start at the beginning, only give facts and what limited communication there was I will include. As well, a member here had to read all my running text as it was happening so he may chime in to verify the following:

A little over 2 weeks ago I went for the pulley align issue where you may recall I was there all day, and was charged $219 to remove and install my blower, which I did again the next day when the pulley came in. Time ran out for line lock so I made appointment for today. In the meantime, I had called 3 times to confirm (even called on Friday to try and change appt. to Tuesday and was told no, Thursday).

I had trouble sleeping (excited) and got up at 3:50 AM and left home at 4:45 AM. I got to the shop at 8:30 AM and went ahead and installed the headlights I brought with me. At 9:10 AM, Chris showed up and started his day.

At about 9:20AM AJ shows up and in office with phone/computer.

At 9:35 AM , boss shows up, quick Hi and runs in shop and shuts all roll up doors. In the meantime, another dude (the one who works on stuff) is messing with a black Fox body so I am sitting in the parking lot waiting.

At 10 AM I go inside and ask AJ for an update. He says update on what?? I say when to start on my car, he says"What are you getting done?". I tap on the calender he is leaning his arm on and say that is my name right there that you wrote down and I called 3 times. He says he has to get with the boss.

At 10:10 AM, boss has one foot inside and one outside and tells me in parking lot it will be 15 minutes, guy is working on another car, I motion for him to at least come out the door (this will occur all day..I was not a person today, I was an animal who was a POS that they couldn't look at, talk to or be bothered with). I say to him if I would have known and AJ called me I would have come later..he says AJ didn't know...wait, the guy doing appts. doesn't know what is going on in the shop.

About 10:20 AM Chris (great young guy, he needs to get out of there) starts the wiring of switch. I stay out the way but last time I was there they had said instructions for SLP line lock was wrong, had to install on passenger side, and again today heard boss tell worker (I am using that term really loosely), that he has to install by ABS block. They back this up since Chris ran wire in a loom from drivers side all the way to ABS block..now it gets good (not really)

At 11 AM Chris is finishing up and I ask where is the dude that works on the car( I am nervous since last time I was there in middle of everything they didn't tell me s**t, just went to lunch).Chris tells me dude went to lunch. Wait..he has not touched my car, a little later Chris admits he had to do something involving his kid...keep in mind during this whole day..neither LaMotta nor AJ have said anything. At 12:46 PM I snapped this pic of car on lift (all this time I have been sitting out back on the ground leaning on fence

with no one near car (I was bored and wiped it down)

This pic is at 1PM, notice where solenoid is

At about 1:10 PM, after being gone 2 hours, dude comes back , walks in on the phone(let me add they LOVE there phones there).

At 1:36 PM, I walked the route my car would travel when done from front of building to back and collected this (told boss tires were expensive)

Well, as I am sitting there (no lunch) there has been one dude there all day working on his own car, another pulls up and it is like royalty pulls in and this is when it hit me..To them I am a POS from GA not worthy to even be there. ALL the cars have big LaMotta stickers on the back glass, and now one dude is by my car steady talking for 45 minutes with the guy working on my car (this guy NEVER spoke until the end, more later)

I go in and politely ask Jake (Boss) if he can tell this groupie to please leave mechanic alone so he can work on my car. Oh, Oh, attitude eyes again and he huffs and says "one minute".

I am outside and notice ALL the work is being done on DRIVERS side (wait directions are wrong remember).

About 1:45 PM I go to use the bathroom and they are in the other bay eating a large pizza (no offer, no "F" you..I would have declined, but..)

Keep in mind, all the communication I got today I have included

At about 2 PM or so, mechanic backs out, drives right past me and heads to the highway..so I walk up front. He comes back and hands me the keys and walks away, so to the back of his head I asked if it worked. He says yea, I didn't do a burn out or anything.

I go inside and again NICELY, I ask Jake can he come out and show me how it works and if it DOES work. Oh, oh, Larry the Peon dare speak, with the attitude he brushes by me with me following like a dog and jumps in the car..oh s**t, he has to ask for the keys. With window up and me standing there, he does a burnout in parking lot, says press brake, hit switch, release switch, and gets out and hands me the keys and goes back inside.

I go in office, now it is about 3PM, been there 7 1/2 hours, no sorry, kiss my ***, nothing...wait for it..AJ says that will be $288.92 , oh and even better..stuff that came with kit they didn't use, I went and took it off table in shop AND brought with me my own brake fluid.

I got home at 8 PM, so a nice 12 1/2 hour day on a job I was told starting at 9 AM would be done around noon. NEVER got any explanation, when I left they were all inside.

I have to show in next box pics of where after all the BS they mounted solenoid...guess you know already don't you??

I would like to personally thank everyone at LaMotta for making me feel like since I have just a low HP Mach and not 800 HP, since I am not a local boy, I was not a person today but someone they looked at as an inconvience, I did not push myself on them, a simple no we dont do that work would have been great, but instead I treat inmates better at my prison than what happenned today. I haven't even tried the line lock, really have no interest in it for now, I have always wanted to drag race and finally at 50 am doing it for the first time...I thought racing and car guys was something awesome...they ruined that for me.. hope they feel good about themselves.

I wont mention the name, but a M1R member, if he feels up to it, can confirm all of this.

Have a nice evening guys..and PM how to PROPERLY use the line lock.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq

Last edited by not a gt; 03-13-2014 at 09:33 PM.
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
not a gt

Re: LaMotta Perfoirmance F --- (only since no lower grade)

Ok, notice what side solenoid is

They also kept throwing around the 4V word, think they are all about Fpox bodies, I even mentioned to Chris that DSG brings his car here so what is the problem with 4 V, he said DSG did most or all of the work himseld (grinding, etc)

Here is the final death blow:

I was more than ready to just pay and leave, surprised AJ could get off computer long enough to do bill, and NO ONE would look me in the eye..
People at your own risk..be warned what I am telling you

DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOP, only one man is actually wrenching and they will not give a s**t about you, IMO of course.

Thanks guys!!! Now 9:25 PM, I can now eat, came straight home and posted this while still fresh.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 03-13-2014, 10:04 PM   #3
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

dude I dont even know what to say...definitely no way to handle it especially with an appointment.

My car was there a long time but I wasnt exactly in a rush either and we had a lot of ******** problems from vendors, if they took mercy on me I dunno, I just know it came in around within the range I figured it would.

If their shop rate is 90/hr thats about 3 hours labor, I dont really have a reference for what it would take because I did mine with the motor out and didnt wire it then either.

EDIT - the 219 the first time, in its simplest form ya they took the blower off and put it back on but from what I can tell they did have time trouble shooting it and it appears ultimately they did provide the proper mounting solution to line the belt up once the alternator clearance issue was fixed due to you being supplied the wrong pulley. Again at 90/hr thats a little over 2 hours.

It sucks shelling out what you did for that stuff but it does sound omg they bent you over unreasonable. Id agree that might be a little high but thus far it at least appears that it was done correctly (especially after you paid the morons nearby good money to screw up the BAP and gauge installs)

its installed in the correct place, i dunno where the pass side stuff comes in...

as far as using it - I usually pump the brake pedal 2-3 times (dont let up all the way, the idea is to build pressure in the lines), flip the switch on the line lock then you can let off the brake and do your burnout. When its time to roll out of the burnout flip the switch back off to turn the line lock off so the car can roll forward (just do NOT hit the brakes with the line lock on and the back wheels spinning unless you hit the clutch pedal first)

'12 F150 FX2 Supercrew with Ecoboost daily beater
DSG2003Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:06 PM   #4
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

and obviously I didnt hear anything that was said but the 4valve cars are a royal mother ****er for installing the line lock compared to pretty much anything else...dunno if that had anything to do with it or not.

Old 03-13-2014, 10:33 PM   #5
Mustang9668
saving pennies

Sucks to hear about that. If you don't mind the drive I know Mo's Speed Shop(has my car now) and Kurgan are up around Atlanta and have real good reviews.

Also I have no experience with them but last time I was at the track a guy was telling me about his good experience at Panhandle Performance in Fl.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

03 Cobra--18x9/10.5 TSW Nurburgring Wheels, Nitto NT05's 275/295, Stiegemeier ported, 2.87” pulley, Canton 9-qt oil pan, Spec Stage II clutch, MM coilovers, Bilstein Shocks/Struts, LFP heat exchanger, LFP radiator, Evans cooling system, 14" Brembo 4 Piston calipers, 470whp, 460ft-lbs
Mustang9668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #6
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

he was tuned by Kurgan, he talked to them first about the belt alignment thing but from what I gather whoever answered the phone made it sound like that wasnt something they really did

Old 03-13-2014, 10:42 PM   #7
not a gt

Believe it or not it wasnt the money..that I have, it was them acting like they wish I hadn't even come back and just pissed that they had to take time to mess with my insignificant POS instead of playing with all the other toys (Jake was doing dyno pulls on one car for HOURS...literally). There was NO communication..hell take the money..but to look at me like what I am doing there and can't even say bye, thanks for coming, anything else..ah forget it..had to be there( if you read the earlier post I understood the $219 since they removed blower, but again they acted like I just killed there whole day, hell how I felt about the pulley being wrong), I think being local makes a difference...my little $288 is nothing especially when you forget where you came from. I will sum it up DSG...I truly hope no one treats him or makes him feel the way I did today, hope you are wrapping yours up soon and you make a point...I think they like when a car is left there over time rather than a one day job...hard to milk someone you know has to drive 4+ hours, IMO as always. Take care.

Note: ACTUAL time on the car was MAYBE 2hours, remember dude didn't start till 1, he left..Chris wired in 30 minutes
When you do the burn out do you just pop the clutch and spin or ease into it, I felt so bad about today didn't even try it out, will have to practice I guess. Youtube??
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 03-13-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
not a gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSG2003Mach1 View Post
he was tuned by Kurgan, he talked to them first about the belt alignment thing but from what I gather whoever answered the phone made it sound like that wasnt something they really did
Oh I found out about that, when Wade told Kurgan (now HIS side), Kurgan told him it was my fault for buying a POS ProCharger and not to worry about it, Wade actually called me (left Kurgan..again his side, so who to believe??)
I answered Kurgans post when he asked why I was going to LaMotta, he didn't respond, then when I tried to call him another guy said he was busy..so, there that is.
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 03-13-2014, 10:45 PM   #9
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

i totally agree with the attitude part, no argument there for sure!

Old 03-13-2014, 10:46 PM   #10
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by not a gt View Post
Oh I found out about that, when Wade told Kurgan (now HIS side), Kurgan told him it was my fault for buying a POS ProCharger and not to worry about it, Wade actually called me (left Kurgan..again his side, so who to believe??)
dude car shops have more drama than most high schools it seems, not worth trying to figure it out

Old 03-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #11
not a gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang9668 View Post
Sucks to hear about that. If you don't mind the drive I know Mo's Speed Shop(has my car now) and Kurgan are up around Atlanta and have real good reviews.

Also I have no experience with them but last time I was at the track a guy was telling me about his good experience at Panhandle Performance in Fl.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I had also heard of Hurricane Performance in Jacksonville (they gave me a ABS disclaimer that made me shy away... but it would have been worth the chance.. Jacksonville is my backyard). I will try them or MV Performance in Winder, GA (4 hours away).
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 03-14-2014, 12:16 AM   #12
shadowmaker

This is why you learn to do **** yourself, have a friend help you, or simply dont do it. If you were suppose to be there at 9-10 and all that other stuff took place with no explaination... at 11, I would taken my car, my parts and my happy rear end up the road.

Dont let them steal the joy of your car. Some people are just douche bags by nature.
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:55 AM   #13
04MACH!DSG

That really sucks to hear. Sorry for all your troubles during this whole process. Seems like when you start modding a car, it's nothing but headaches.

470 rwhp
410 rwtq
On a mustang dyno
04MACH!DSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:40 AM   #14
Mach828
Dark Knight

That sucks. The type of people who work inside shops are typically not the most customer service oriented individuals. They are good with a wrench but usually not so good with people. We have a guy here that does amazing custom tubing work for offroad bumpers, cages, etc. But he is a weird guy and hooked on drugs. He gets business for his work not how likeable of a person he is.

Most people don't hang out while their car is being worked on either. They usually drop it off, and come back to pick it up. So they don't actually see what you did.

What you experienced is a lot of the reason I don't take my car anywhere. That and I don't trust them to actually see my car as being special to me, instead of just another invoice they want to hurry through to cash their check. Many places don't care about the little guy, and focus their time on the few elite guys who drops 10s of thousands at a shop, with little regard for the average guy with smaller jobs. Money money. Similar to any business, they always cater to the ones putting the most money in their pockets.

A long wait and things not going according to schedule is pretty typical. Many of these guys can't organize their own lives let alone a shop. When I get my car tuned I usually expect its going to take a lot longer than anticipated, and I try to plan that into the schedule. I'm not saying all shops are that way, but unfortunately the general population today just doesn't have the same hospitality and respect for one another that they should.

I've helped a lot of local friends with their projects, and those are much more fun to do. The small do it yourselfer car guys who appreciate each other are where the enjoyable experiences are at.

Vortech V2 S-trim, E85, A2A Treadstone, Comp cams, built engine, full exhaust, built rear, built 4r70, more mods.

Tuned by me with SCT Advantage
Mach828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
Italstang

I know how you feel man. Something like that happened to me also. It took me a while to reappreciate my car, wanted to get rid of the car.
Thank goodness for the internet and forums like this, we can be warned of places like that. They dont seem like car guys theyr in it for the money.
Hope all goes well for you....
Italstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #16
ShkeRttlNroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post
This is why you learn to do **** yourself, have a friend help you, or simply dont do it. If you were suppose to be there at 9-10 and all that other stuff took place with no explaination... at 11, I would taken my car, my parts and my happy rear end up the road.

Dont let them steal the joy of your car. Some people are just douche bags by nature.
Shadowmaker Hit the nail on the head on the do it yourself part! Although if you cant do it yourself I dont think you simply shouldnt do it, thats a bit extreme. Im fortunate to have some mechanically inclined friends and we always seem to figure things out. For one thing no one takes care of your car like you do, if I saw a part sitting on my cowl I would be upset. Who knows what else goes on when your not around.You were smart to be there and not leave it with them but I would have left and never came back. Dont get discouraged tho, shops like that survive on reputation and probably your not the 1st person they have treated badly.
ShkeRttlNroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:19 PM   #17
ShakeMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post

Nail on the head right here!!!! I installed this same line loc in 3 to 4 hours with no prior 4V experience.

Side note: The SLP parts - line loc, headers, catted X, and catback actually fit better than so call Ford bolt on parts.

Feb 09 N2O 10.91 @ 124.21(1.55 60ft)
Feb 09 NA 11.85 @ 112.87 (1.60 60ft)
ShakeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #18
311-420
Can't be bridled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach828 View Post
That sucks. The type of people who work inside shops are typically not the most customer service oriented individuals. They are good with a wrench but usually not so good with people. We have a guy here that does amazing custom tubing work for offroad bumpers, cages, etc. But he is a weird guy and hooked on drugs. He gets business for his work not how likeable of a person he is.

Most people don't hang out while their car is being worked on either. They usually drop it off, and come back to pick it up. So they don't actually see what you did.

What you experienced is a lot of the reason I don't take my car anywhere. That and I don't trust them to actually see my car as being special to me, instead of just another invoice they want to hurry through to cash their check. Many places don't care about the little guy, and focus their time on the few elite guys who drops 10s of thousands at a shop, with little regard for the average guy with smaller jobs. Money money. Similar to any business, they always cater to the ones putting the most money in their pockets.

A long wait and things not going according to schedule is pretty typical. Many of these guys can't organize their own lives let alone a shop. When I get my car tuned I usually expect its going to take a lot longer than anticipated, and I try to plan that into the schedule. I'm not saying all shops are that way, but unfortunately the general population today just doesn't have the same hospitality and respect for one another that they should.

I've helped a lot of local friends with their projects, and those are much more fun to do. The small do it yourselfer car guys who appreciate each other are where the enjoyable experiences are at.
x100000 on all of this

Not a gt---I've used many shops at different times in my life and have experienced everything you just described. I'm fortunate to have a great, small shop that specializes in Mustangs with talented and respectful guys working there that I now use.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #19
blown03Mach1
8LB YNER

That sucks and I know exactly how you feel. Some shops unless you spend 4+ digits there, you are wasting their time.

BTW the solenoid is in the correct spot.

TR 2003 (Jezebel) sold Mar 12...
blown03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #20
not a gt

I love you guys

I did go back to my old joint and did the rear fluid change today, we grilled some deer sausage I brought with me..$50 with Mobil 1, modifier and gasket..all is well again, there is no place like home
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
Old 03-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #21
bluoval

Yep, customers with the most $$$ get the most attention (in many cases). In my experience, you're either paying someone (who knows how to fix your problem) to fix the problem, or you're paying someone (who doesn't know how to fix your problem) to learn how to fix your problem. Either way, the money leaves your hands and lands into their hands.
bluoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #22
LaMotta

Larry,

This is A.J. from LaMotta Performance. I was advised by Bob from Kurgan that I should keep an eye out for you bashing the shop since you've done similar things to him & other shops in the past. First I would like to start with the very first time you came to the shop. You came to have a Line Lock installed but instead advised you had issues with your pulley set up. We spent 5-6 hours roughly helping you trouble shoot your pulley issues. You were only charged for 2 hours for that because the owner, Jake, felt somewhat bad & cut you a break. Especially after how you spent the whole morning bad mouthing Kurgan Motorsports & then stood in front of our shop yelling and screaming like a lunatic cursing out Grant Jones from Procharger because they put a 2v pulley back on a 2v blower kit (which is what it is & they identified from the serial # on the blower). From that moment we already realized this was your M.O. No self accountability of the fact that you fabricated a 2v kit to your 4v. So the $219.00 you were charged was quite the break instead of charging you all day when we could have been working on several of the other dozen plus cars at the shop. Now to your timeline from yesterday...

I spoke with you ONCE on the phone to confirm you bringing the car down. There was NEVER an "appointment" where your car was being worked on at 9:00 a.m on the nose and not a second later. We have multiple cars here on the lifts that had to be completed prior to getting your car on a lift. While we were trying to accommodate you as soon as possible, you took it upon yourself to stand outside, curse and scream like a 2 year old in front of the shop. The garage doors were closed because it was only 45 degrees out yesterday morning (cold for us FL boys). Then they stayed closed even after it warmed up a little because nobody in here wanted to hear a grown man yelling & cursing on the phone having a temper tantrum for no reason keep in mind this was basically from the moment the owner showed up (9:10 a.m. since you like keeping track of time).

You then came in the office & said "so whats the deal?" I asked "what do you mean?" You replied "Are you going to work on my car or what?" In your typical rude demeanor. I said we will get to you as soon as this car comes off the lift which you spoke over me & I said I would get with the owner since he just stepped outside right in front of the door which you then didn't say anything to the owner you went past him stood at the edge of the parking lot cursing & screaming on the phone about ME to someone else on the phone which I can recall you saying "HE HAD NO IDEA I WAS COMING TODAY" even though I did point out to you that I had you scheduled to come in today to do a line lock kit! I then told the owner when he came in the office to go speak with you & that is when he opened the door and told you 15 minutes but you were pacing around on your phone yelling & everyone here (customers & employees to boot) could hear you. Also I would like to point out during all of this and taking your mental stability into consideration, you were doing all of these actions while CARRYING AN UNCONCEALED FIREARM (Revolver, fully exposed with holster outside of your waistband like your in the wild west.) Aside from that being illegal here in Florida & considering your hostile temperament nobody was going out of their way to rationalize with you. Also, I do parts sales here, I do not do appointments so me being on the computer, THAT IS MY JOB. I am not a mechanic here so apologies that I was doing what I'm paid to do!

When a car is being worked on, for insurance purposes there is no need for a customer to be under the lift instructing our techs what to do. Why didn't you just do it yourself then? Also nobody here appreciated being confronted by someone with their gun in plain view bossing everyone around. The tech, Billy who was working on your car had a FAMILY EMERGENCY and had to leave that second and had to leave & then came back an just over an HOUR (not 2) to finish up your car before leaving to take care of his family matters thereafter.

The 2 "customers" you're referring to 1- Chris Escobar (NMRA SVO car) was working on his car to prep for racing at NMCA this weekend was working on his car by himself. The other who stopped in who was dropping off his Black GT 2006 w/ the LaMotta stickers to have his prepped as well & to pick up his black foxbody you had mentioned earlier so he could take it to drive home and not be stuck at the shop. We also had several cars there for normal repairs who we treat just as well as the all out race builds. Being that you were acting like an *** & several other customers avoided you as well otherwise you may have been offered some pizza that our customer not groupie brought by.

The line lock was checked if it was working properly on the lift to see if it would work. No need in burning out a customer car in our parking lot without permission. This isn't our first line lock install. Our tech drove your car a 1/4 mile down the road in plain sight so you could see (was already aware you were going to be like this so he made a point to stay in your sight and did not burn out in your car.) Then came back told you he didn't burn out but advised it would work then gave you the keys. Myself as several other customers were witness to this he didn't throw you the keys and say nothing but lying throughout your whole post to make yourself look like a victim makes sense. You picked up some stuff near the fence in back of the shop where no cars go & showed one of our customers I guess to scare him away which was funny because the owner had one of those pieces in his tires on his F150 this morning but never drove back there...

I'd also love to know who you are speaking about in regards to another M1R member, is it DSG? He's been here we know him by name & is an excellent customer and he doesn't make 800hp to feel welcome here and I doubt he will back all of your shenanigans after hearing the other side of the story. You were not charged for taking the blower off doing the line lock and after 6.5% FL sales tax you paid what anyone else would have paid even the "race car gods" you speak of.

Called & spoke with said shop you speak so negatively of when you originally came to us & they also advised what an unpleasant person you were to deal with. go figure. Also the original time you were here we had to call & apologize to Procharger so they didn't think we put you up to calling and cursing them out.

We have customer cars come from all over the nation you do not have to be local or rich to receive excellent customer service from us. Your actions dictated that. Maybe work on growing up & some other shop will tolerate you better next go around because you're not welcome here so the feeling is mutual. Good luck to you.
LaMotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #23
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

So you went to Jake LaMotta's and now you're the Raging Bull.

I'm livin' the Office Space dream. I'm retired, and sit on my azz and do nothing.

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:08 PM   #24
Mach828
Dark Knight

in before the lock!

Sent with a shot of DROID go fast

Vortech V2 S-trim, E85, A2A Treadstone, Comp cams, built engine, full exhaust, built rear, built 4r70, more mods.

Tuned by me with SCT Advantage
Mach828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #25
jh 2004 mach

[QUOTE=Mach828;1575846]in before the lock!

me to