2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Exhaust System

Exhaust System Exhaust Q & A

Old 09-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
NightOfTheCow
Space Olympics

Midpipe Question (Prochamber)

I'm curious... how well would a prochamber (O/R or Catted) fit with Kooks LTs and a Borla Stinger catback? I've been contemplating doing this switch for about a year or so.

BTW Bill, still no check engine light, and I passed smog, and got the car registered in Nevada finally : D Thank God for you. However, my anti-theft light is ALWAYS flashing.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
mach1metalhead

Re: Midpipe Question (Prochamber)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheCow View Post
I'm curious... how well would a prochamber (O/R or Catted) fit with Kooks LTs and a Borla Stinger catback? I've been contemplating doing this switch for about a year or so.

BTW Bill, still no check engine light, and I passed smog, and got the car registered in Nevada finally : D Thank God for you. However, my anti-theft light is ALWAYS flashing.
i have no idea if it fits, but dear god if you find a way, i will be so happy and i'll finally know whether i wanna pony up for kooks or not...
JLT RAI - 1/2" Intake Spacer - Mac longtubes - Mac Prochamber - Borla cat-back - PA Racing k-member - Energy Suspension motor mounts - Eibach Sportline springs - Eibach anti-roll kit - SPC caster/camber kit - Steeda X2 ball-joints - Steeda strut tower bar - Eibach 1" wheel spacers (rear only)
mach1metalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #3
NightOfTheCow
Space Olympics

IF I do it, I'll post up pics/vids. I just want to make sure it'll fit before I spend the money on it.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
03stangmach1

I am thinking about getting the prochamber. My only obstacle is going to be being able to pass emissions in Massachusetts. I have heard that the MIL eliminators ONLY turn off the check engine light (if they work at all) and that I would need to purchase a handheld tuner to eliminate the rear 02 sensors during inspection. Is this all true?
03stangmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
nh70744

If u don't mind me asking, how much did ur Kooks cost? I tell ya I've heard some sick stangs, and the guy with the Kooks LTs,Kooks catted x pipe, and the SLP LM catback has been my favorite by far.
nh70744 is offline   Reply With Quote