2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Engine & Drivetrain (Including trans & rear axles)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2007, 08:21 PM   #25
Shinigami
Death God

Re: 4.30's or 4.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TorchedMach1 View Post
I just had FRPP 4.10's installed the other day and WOW..what a difference it is! Only mods are Borla Stingers, MAC O/R Prochamber and JLT RAI. The RPM's jump so fast and the car takes off. It's not sluggish after 3rd gear either. Before, I would be in 4th gear for example, and if I punched it gain some speed, it would take a little bit to feel strong. Now its strong all the time, through all the gears. I was doing about 25 mph this morning in 2nd gear, punched it to get around a truck and the rearend got loose. The traction control was on so it straightened right back up. I'm very happy with the 4.10's, even cruising at 70mph. I need to correct the speedo but Im trying to figure out what tuners in the area can do for me, without getting a dynotune right at the moment because I have a few small engine mods I want to do before I get her dynotuned.

just buy an xcal2 with the only change being the 4.10. then later use it to dyno tune when you are ready.