2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Wheels & Tires

Old 05-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #1
ScreeminMach

Talking AFS Email address for group purchase

I was going email AFS the link to the "Group Purchase" thread but when I went to their website again, I found that they don't list an email address. Does any one know what it is? On a thread, I saw that some one posted their phone number, which would be helpful, but to make it as easy as possible, I was hoping to give them a link straight to the "Group Purchase" thread so they would be more likly to see how much interest there is in the wheels that every one wants. It seems that most people want the 17X10.5 with the machined gray finish. That would be really good info for them to have because I know they want to make the wheels that would sell the best. An email address or a phone number would help me out a lot.

MODS
Circle D TC 3500 stall, AFS staggered wheels with black inserts, Steeda bump steer and X2 ball joints, 4.10's, Aeroforce scan guage, MM HD LCA's, MGW shifter, AOD relocated to console, PHP Spacer, Ford Racing aluminum DS, SCT Tune (Xcal 2), Street Smart Design CAI, K&N drop in, Eibach Sportline springs, Steeda c/c plates, Magnaflow catted x-pipe, Magnaflow cat back, Magnaflow 3 1/2" rolled tips
ScreeminMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
Mach 1
DSG guarded by a GSD

Re: AFS Email address for group purchase

Phone- 1-800-340-6181. e-Mail- AFS@ASFwheels.com. Good luck.
Procharged P-1SC Intercooled, 9 psi, 42 lb injectors, 80 mm Lightning MAF w/MAF.ia, 255 lph GT pump, NGK TR-6 plugs, Water/Methanol injection, SCT X cal 2 tuned by DEZ Racing, 10.5" AFS Rear wheels w/Nitto DR's, AutoMeter fuel/boost guages, MGW orange handle shifter, Sequential taillights, Raptor shift light, Visus louvers, Magnaflow catted x-pipe w/Magnapacks, 4" rolled tips. Canton tank and a little bit of chrome and powder coating. 429 rwhp, 365 rwtq Dyno pic Engine bay pic
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
ScreeminMach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach 1 View Post
Phone- 1-800-340-6181. e-Mail- AFS@ASFwheels.com. Good luck.
Thanks! I knew one of you guys would come through.

MODS
Circle D TC 3500 stall, AFS staggered wheels with black inserts, Steeda bump steer and X2 ball joints, 4.10's, Aeroforce scan guage, MM HD LCA's, MGW shifter, AOD relocated to console, PHP Spacer, Ford Racing aluminum DS, SCT Tune (Xcal 2), Street Smart Design CAI, K&N drop in, Eibach Sportline springs, Steeda c/c plates, Magnaflow catted x-pipe, Magnaflow cat back, Magnaflow 3 1/2" rolled tips
Old 05-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #4
ScreeminMach

Email sent. I don't know how much good it will do but at least we tried to help them out.

MODS
Old 05-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
Bluemach169

The guys name that works there is Julio and he seems really cool. He'll respond back
Bluemach169 is offline   Reply With Quote