2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 05-13-2006, 03:32 AM   #26
lilmachlady

Re: A Pīc†ure of My Fīreplace...

I saw a special on Public television a few years ago, about the woman that pioneered the process. It was pretty amazing to watch. Yours looks really nice.

And for you doof balls that have photoshop on the brain. You need to get off the computers once in a while. There is a real world out there.
lilmachlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:00 AM   #27
hawk
Braderunna

She said "doof balls" hahahahahahah

Visit my garage on mach1mustang.org for details.
hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:15 PM   #28
JesseBolt
On your MACH. Get set. GO

The lady whom created my brick sculpture, Ellen M. Roberson, has passed away.

WASHINGTON, N.C. Roberson, Ellen M. - 53, of 235 East Main Street, Washington, NC died on Monday, November 27, 2006 at the home of her parents, Baron and Kathleen Mayor of 102 Willows Court, Washington, NC.

A graveside service will be held at 10am, Friday, December 1, 2006 in Oakdale Cemetery officiated by Rev. Dr. Charles Kettlewell and Rev. Deacon Janet S. Rodman of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. The family will receive friends at 11am at the All Saints Fellowship Hall at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Washington, NC.

Ellen was born on April 14, 1953 at Beverly Hospital in Beverly, Massachusetts during a blizzard and has absolutely loved cold weather since the day she was born.

Ellen attended Great Oak Elementary School in Danvers. She graduated from Danvers High School and East Carolina University with a degree in Art Education and a minor in art history, concentrating in the Renaissance period. She took great pride in being a conservative capitalist graduate of the East Carolina School of Art.

Ellen had a passion for working with children. During her life she developed, managed, and taught in several childcare facilities in Greenville, NC. Her entrepreneurial legacy is demonstrated by her two companies; Special Shapes and Ellen’s Studio.
She left her mark on the landscape by creating custom brick sculptures for businesses and homes throughout the nation. Through Special Shapes she became one of the most sought after brick sculptors in the southeast United States. Ellen’s Studio combined her business skills, love for children, and artistic talents. Hundreds benefited from Ellen and the studio as she helped children and adults create art with their hands and own imagination. Her trademark Noah’s Arks, bunnies, and custom figurines are shared in homes across the world. Each of her pieces are treasures and each individual owning one shares in Ellen’s life and love.

Ellen is survived by her husband, Bobby E. Roberson; son Lt. Jason S. Roberson, USN and wife Heather; and daughter Kathleen Pierson Roberson, Greenville, NC; her parents Baron and Kathleen Mayer of Washington, NC and her siblings: Marion “Marty” Mayer of Middleburg, FL; Fred Mayer of Charlotte, NC; Nancy Nixon of Rocky Mount, NC; Bill Mayer of Laurens, SC; and their families. She was preceded in death by her sister and brother-in-law Emily and Tim Ashburn.

In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be sent to the Marion L. Sheppard Oncology Center, 1209 Brown Street, Washington, NC 27889.
Paul Funeral Home of Washington is serving the family.

JB
JesseBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:12 AM   #29
Linumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseBolt View Post
The lady whom created my brick sculpture, Ellen M. Roberson, has passed away.

WASHINGTON, N.C. Roberson, Ellen M. - 53, of 235 East Main Street, Washington, NC died on Monday, November 27, 2006 at the home of her parents, Baron and Kathleen Mayor of 102 Willows Court, Washington, NC.

A graveside service will be held at 10am, Friday, December 1, 2006 in Oakdale Cemetery officiated by Rev. Dr. Charles Kettlewell and Rev. Deacon Janet S. Rodman of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. The family will receive friends at 11am at the All Saints Fellowship Hall at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Washington, NC.

Ellen was born on April 14, 1953 at Beverly Hospital in Beverly, Massachusetts during a blizzard and has absolutely loved cold weather since the day she was born.

Ellen attended Great Oak Elementary School in Danvers. She graduated from Danvers High School and East Carolina University with a degree in Art Education and a minor in art history, concentrating in the Renaissance period. She took great pride in being a conservative capitalist graduate of the East Carolina School of Art.

Ellen had a passion for working with children. During her life she developed, managed, and taught in several childcare facilities in Greenville, NC. Her entrepreneurial legacy is demonstrated by her two companies; Special Shapes and Ellen’s Studio.
She left her mark on the landscape by creating custom brick sculptures for businesses and homes throughout the nation. Through Special Shapes she became one of the most sought after brick sculptors in the southeast United States. Ellen’s Studio combined her business skills, love for children, and artistic talents. Hundreds benefited from Ellen and the studio as she helped children and adults create art with their hands and own imagination. Her trademark Noah’s Arks, bunnies, and custom figurines are shared in homes across the world. Each of her pieces are treasures and each individual owning one shares in Ellen’s life and love.

Ellen is survived by her husband, Bobby E. Roberson; son Lt. Jason S. Roberson, USN and wife Heather; and daughter Kathleen Pierson Roberson, Greenville, NC; her parents Baron and Kathleen Mayer of Washington, NC and her siblings: Marion “Marty” Mayer of Middleburg, FL; Fred Mayer of Charlotte, NC; Nancy Nixon of Rocky Mount, NC; Bill Mayer of Laurens, SC; and their families. She was preceded in death by her sister and brother-in-law Emily and Tim Ashburn.

In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be sent to the Marion L. Sheppard Oncology Center, 1209 Brown Street, Washington, NC 27889.
Paul Funeral Home of Washington is serving the family.

JB
Sorry to see that see passed away . Love the wall sculpture . Anyone taking her place by any chance ?
HP Custom Cams
ATI Racing TH400 Cheetah SCS Air Assisted Shifter
Strange 31 spline axles w/3:55
F1R Procharger w/Cog Set-up
Magnafuel 750 -10AN Feed -8AN Return
200 Direct Wet w/MSD window switch & controller
Big Stuff 3 w/Gen. 3 Pro EFI system
Kooks 1.78 LTS 3" Custom Exhaust
Tuning by DGR Racing

DYNO KING
Linumup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 AM   #30
SIrRicCuS
Whippled Cobra Slayer

What the hell is this thread about?
'07 R1: Daily Driver.
SIrRicCuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:35 AM   #31
Linumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrRicCuS View Post
What the hell is this thread about?
I guess you didnt read the 1st page . LOL
HP Custom Cams
ATI Racing TH400 Cheetah SCS Air Assisted Shifter
Strange 31 spline axles w/3:55
F1R Procharger w/Cog Set-up
Magnafuel 750 -10AN Feed -8AN Return
200 Direct Wet w/MSD window switch & controller
Big Stuff 3 w/Gen. 3 Pro EFI system
Kooks 1.78 LTS 3" Custom Exhaust
Tuning by DGR Racing

DYNO KING
Linumup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:35 AM   #32
ylopony

Great looking fireplace. I always love it when naysayers are proven wrong.
ylopony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:42 AM   #33
SIrRicCuS
Whippled Cobra Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by linemup View Post
I guess you didnt read the 1st page . LOL
Didn't even see the first page... Doh!
'07 R1: Daily Driver.
SIrRicCuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:58 AM   #34
Mach1 EH
original owner

Oh man, I love that!
I am finishing my basement and I do have a fireplace.
ALSO I am doing a Mustang theme for the room with the fireplace, to have those bricks above the mantle, hubba hubba.
I am VERY envious sir!
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:13 AM   #35
3150Mach1
Love my Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseBolt View Post
For those whom have a difficult time believing anything, here is a picture of the brick sculpture laid out on the floor as the brick masons were running the courses to install it.

JB
OMG

My wife would kill me.
Kooks LTsw/OR X, elect cutouts, JLT RAI w/C&L 85 MAH,1" Spacer,PP Lower intake,Accufab TB,160 T-stat,EF Cooling Mod,NX Kit,Mez Electric Water pump,SLP Linelock,FRPP 4.10s-Alum Dif Cover-Alum Driveshaft & SL, Steeda Bumpsteer,MM Alum rack bushings,Deep Alum Tranny pan,Predator,Steeda AUCAs,MM ALCAs, Dspecs,MM CC plates & FLSFCs,MRT Guage cluster,AEM WB,MRT hood struts,Seq TLs, carbon fiber hood/trunk/Cobra wing,220 amp alt
3150Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:25 PM   #36
matab14
pop up and do less....

That looks incredible......++ to one of the best looking fireplaces I've ever seen.....

2006 F150 SUPERCREW XLT 4X4
2.5" Lift
18x9 Moto Metal 951 Wheels
325/60/18 Nitto Grappelers

**SOLD**

2004 Comepition Orange
5 Speed w/ IUP
DOB: JAN 23 2004
matab14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:52 PM   #37
mmustangsrus
res. crazy hottie poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matab14 View Post
That looks incredible......++ to one of the best looking fireplaces I've ever seen.....

thats just freaking awesome now your giving me idea`s

03-black cobra R.I.P.
03-azure blue mach 1 born on 3-11-03 gone but not forgotten
black 03 cobra vert. SVT 10th anniv. ,95 DARK GREEN GT
if your worried about fuel economy,buy a honda. just think about whats more important to you. saving a few bucks at the pump, or driving around with a boner
mmustangsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 PM   #38
17368_Mach1

Very KOOL and Innovative! You and everyone involved with that project deserve an "atta-Boy / atta-Girl" ! ! !

'96 Impala SS - When I wanna go fast; in comfort...
'03 Mach 1 - When I wanna go fast; period...
17368_Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:44 PM   #39
G
Undocumented Member

Sad news, her work was beautiful. RIP
1933 Ford 3W Coupe (4.6 dohc Stack Injection)
2003 Cobra TR (sold)
2014 Mustang GT (Track Pack) in Black
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:26 PM   #40
24kmach
My First Mach, Jan. 1969

53 So young. Her talent will be missed.
24kmach is offline   Reply With Quote