2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:43 PM   #26
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast

Re: It's time to say Good Bye to Da Mach

Welcome to the S550 world. Keep us updated on your "back to stock" progress!!
VIN 388409, Built ??/??/????
Delivered 7/12/2019 w/122,696 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:20 AM   #27
muzman
Mach 1 enthusiast

Golly Gosh! Enjoy the new ride!
1969 351w 4v Mach 1, Red, 4 speed toploader
SOLD Feb 2007

2000GT Red , Auto Right Hand Drive sold 2004.
muzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:37 AM   #28
HAEG
Heppasketties

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEmach1 View Post
Soooooooo
We sold Kim's 1987 LX 5.0 to Haeg and his son Scotty about a month ago. She is with a great car loving family and will now begin to teach young Scotty what a FOX is all about. She will be missed but we do what we gota do.
I wanted to take a moment to thank Kim and yourself for selling the LX to my son. Its a beautiful car and he is enjoying ownership of it. Because of your attention to detail this car gets loads of attention everywhere, not only because of its look but the sound. Its absolutely what the car should sound like. He has gotten really good at driving the stick shift and his thoughts of owning an automatic fade away as he agrees the car should be a manual transmission (he was looking to purchase an auto). He really cares about his 5.0 LX. What it did for me is have my son want take car cruise's and go to shows where we both have a Ford and hangout together. I know you could have sold the vehicle to anyone else and where apprehensive about selling to an 18 year old, thank you for giving him a chance. I think the both of you will be proud he's really been responsible with the car. He always says he doesn't want Kim to be disappointed when she see's the car again. He likes racing his 12 second Chevy Malibu, but loves cruising the LX around town. We actually kept his daily cruiser for him to take to trade school and keep the LX safe at home.
Thank you and your family.
Scott
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:45 AM   #29
kiler be

NOOOOO, Where will I drink beer at Carlisle? I guess I'll have to set up my own tent this year.
Any way, congrats on the new Mustang. Looks nice. Can't wait to see what you do to it.
........another Blue Mustang? You know they make other colors. J/K
75 Maverick 6cyl, auto ( Mean Machine )
kiler be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #30
bris09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiler be View Post
NOOOOO, Where will I drink beer at Carlisle? I guess I'll have to set up my own tent this year.
Any way, congrats on the new Mustang. Looks nice. Can't wait to see what you do to it.
I guess the means you can finally join us for the BBQ. You have no more excuses.
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

17 Fusion Sport
Now faster than the Mach

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

89 Shelby CSX
Still rocking the VNT and Fiberides.
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 AM   #31
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
I guess the means you can finally join us for the BBQ. You have no more excuses.
LOL, It doesn't change anything as far as my Carlisle schedule. I will still have a car to get ready for the Sat. Show and it's still a family night to clean cars, drink beer and eat pizza
'03 Azure Mach1 #719
Built 12/5/02, In Garage 12/13/02

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
The Memories will Last Forever !
Thank You M1R !!!
CMEmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:05 AM   #32
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiler be View Post
I will hopefully be close to the mach1 lineup as I believe the California Specials were about 3-4 rows away. My tent will be up and the beer will be cold! All are welcome.....even if you don't have a BLUE car !
'03 Azure Mach1 #719

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
Thank You M1R !!!
Old 11-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #33
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I wanted to take a moment to thank Kim and yourself for selling the LX to my son. Its a beautiful car and he is enjoying ownership of it. Because of your attention to detail this car gets loads of attention everywhere, not only because of its look but the sound. Its absolutely what the car should sound like. He has gotten really good at driving the stick shift and his thoughts of owning an automatic fade away as he agrees the car should be a manual transmission (he was looking to purchase an auto). He really cares about his 5.0 LX. What it did for me is have my son want take car cruise's and go to shows where we both have a Ford and hangout together. I know you could have sold the vehicle to anyone else and where apprehensive about selling to an 18 year old, thank you for giving him a chance. I think the both of you will be proud he's really been responsible with the car. He always says he doesn't want Kim to be disappointed when she see's the car again. He likes racing his 12 second Chevy Malibu, but loves cruising the LX around town. We actually kept his daily cruiser for him to take to trade school and keep the LX safe at home.
Thank you and your family.
Scott
Thanks so much for the kind words Scott. I'm so glad he is enjoying it and you get the benefit of spending some quality time with your son Scotty and the cars. Our family enjoyed the hell outa owning ,showing, and driving the LX. It's truly a FUN Car!!! Yes we could have sold it to someone else but for some reason I was drawn to giving a nice, smart, respectful and genuine good young person a chance. I truely believe the young people of our time need the chance to show us what they are made of. We feel very good about giving Scotty that chance. Inspector "KIM" will be checking it out this year at Carlisle. She will mentor him and enjoy seeing her "LX" again. Some tears will no doubt flow as the LX is a very special car. We are glad to hear that it has become Scotty's baby You are very welcome.
'03 Azure Mach1 #719

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
Thank You M1R !!!