2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
gvervoren
Garry Vervoren

Aaron Rodgers Day

Am I a Rodgers/Packers fan you may ask? Of course I am!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...ebrates-aaron/

2004 Dark Shadow Grey ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!

I USED TO THINK BEING LAZY WAS BAD FOR ME SO I GAVE UP THINKING.

HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER THAN HEARTBEATS

5 Speed, IUP, Tinted windows, 3rd brake light decal, Sequential Tail Lights, Smoked Tail Lights, Black Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts, Anthracite 18" staggard FR500
Build Date 10/08/2003
#567 of a build of 7182
gvervoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
st0ck Mach 1
not for long

Re: Aaron Rodgers Day

I have to ask...Were or are you a Favre fan also?
What was it...07 or 08 when aaron played in the second half against the bears...first time most of us got to see him...knew then all would be fine when favre left or whatever. Yup i am a Favre fan, i just think at that level they are all prima donnas and then throw the sensationalist media on top and well... who knows what you get for truth! Then i see a thing on Aaron being rude about someone commenting on his stature. Pretty cool 12/12/12/ is his day, wondering if favre got 4/4/4
BB/S 324 kooks sully accufab cams heads valves bs3 ls1coils sully rails aeromotive regulator Weldon pump 8gal cell batt in trunk tko500(faceplated) spool upr k foxbody spindles metco upper an lowers 502rwhp.
st0ck Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
gvervoren
Garry Vervoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ck Mach 1 View Post
I have to ask...Were or are you a Favre fan also?
What was it...07 or 08 when aaron played in the second half against the bears...first time most of us got to see him...knew then all would be fine when favre left or whatever. Yup i am a Favre fan, i just think at that level they are all prima donnas and then throw the sensationalist media on top and well... who knows what you get for truth! Then i see a thing on Aaron being rude about someone commenting on his stature. Pretty cool 12/12/12/ is his day, wondering if favre got 4/4/4
I will say I use to be a Favre fan but all the crap he did and things he said when leaving and coming back and leaving the Packers again made me lose respect for him. He was an AWESOME player and I give him credit for that but I don't respect him anymore. Especially when he came right out and said he wanted to go to the Minnesota Vikings to "stick it" to the Packers. I do however have a lot of respect for what he did for the game. As for Rodgers being rude, it's not the case. He is a very sensitive guy, especially about his size, and some guy said something to him that he is smaller then he thought he was and all Rodgers said was that he didn't like that comment too much. Not really being rude IMO. There is video of it somewhere but I cant find it. No Favre did not get a day in his honor.

2004 Dark Shadow Grey ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!

I USED TO THINK BEING LAZY WAS BAD FOR ME SO I GAVE UP THINKING.

HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER THAN HEARTBEATS

5 Speed, IUP, Tinted windows, 3rd brake light decal, Sequential Tail Lights, Smoked Tail Lights, Black Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts, Anthracite 18" staggard FR500
Build Date 10/08/2003
#567 of a build of 7182
gvervoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
GBMach
Ford Newbie

Hell yes brother! I am still a Favre fan. I agree, some of the crap he pulled was redic, but he loves the game and couldn't make up his mind. I am a bit glad that it's all over now, but Rodgers will be better than Favre was I think.
GBMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

"She's An Underage Angel With A Dented Halo"-She Needs Rock n Roll---Motley Crue

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
iudelt89
United We Stang

x2
Black Staggered FR500's, SSS Adrenaline Cat-Back, JBA o/r h-pipe, MGW Short Throw Shifter, H&R SS Springs, Bilstein HD's, MM Bumpsteer, MM CC Plates, Kenny Brown Extreme Subframe Matrix, FRPP Alum Driveshaft, 2000 Cobra R front brake kit, MM pan hard bar, MM LCA's, K&N FIPK Intake, Bama Tune, Shaker Diverter, FRPP 3.73s, Moser 31 spline axles, FRPP diff cover, FRPP Traction-Lok diff, Kenny Brown Brake Ducts

'04 Black 5-Speed Mach 1, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
iudelt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #7
ICANGO

I am a Favre fan till the one of us is dead. I am from Wis. and that whole problem was caused by no one but Ted Thompsom. The arrogant As%*^* wants no one but the players he drafted. Why do you think the Pack holds on to these injury prone players that he drafted year after year. Now that I am dont bitchin as you can tell I am not TT fan. He did pick spme decent players. as Rodgers. alot of the D'backs. Matthews of he can stay healthy. Was that Favres private area in the photo who the hell knows. Remember its the press. He didnt want to stick it to the Packers. He wanted stick to that weasel Thompson. We had 16 years of great football with Brett and hopefully another 16 with Aaron. I can promise that we will not win another SB until that clown focuses on filling holes. All he has been is lucky that Aaron hasnt gotten hurt with that Oline. Nothing but pure luck, Aaron goes down the Pack will not win another game. Harrel is rated the worst backup in th NFL

Last edited by ICANGO; 12-13-2012 at 06:02 PM.
ICANGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
GBMach
Ford Newbie

Yeah our backup is garbage, he's been sacked 45 times this year. It's unreal.
GBMach is offline   Reply With Quote