2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 10-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #51
machfelon
Jersey's Phinest

Re: How bout them Yankees

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxMach1
The government and US taxpayers have been saying the almighty dollar for many many years now. Despite the recent NCLB act that Bush forced down ignorant throats, educational spending this year was cut by a large percentage while the military budget rose once again - OUR government has been telling teachers to F!@# off for a long time, those teachers are using one of the only methods available to them anymore to fight back.

Or maybe you're a fan of privitizing our entire education system and outsourcing it to India?

My wife is the teacher. She works, on average, 5 days a week from 7am-10pm during the school year + many more hours on the weekend. She can be sick 2 days a year w/o being docked. Summers off? No, most teachers have been spending every summer at college working on additional credits and degrees that GeorgeW now requires (she has a Masters in ed). She is responsible for teaching 25+ bodies, which includes learning & developmentally disabled children - there are multiple autistic children in her classroom the entire day with no outside help. She has 1 computer in her classroom, a 200mhz Pentium 1, and must share a PERSONAL tv/vcr with other teachers in her grade. Within several years, every student (including learning disabled) in her elementary school must show 100% profeciency in math and english standardized tests or every employee could be fired and the school handed over to a private company.

Salary = $32,000

Now why would anyone strike?
Dude this thread was about MY TRIP TO YANKEE STADIUM on September 12th. You started with the liberal crap and hailing teachers..... Not only have you HIJACKED THIS THREAD but I dont really care..... NM must have problems in their schools..... I went to school in New Jersey and my particular High School (public school) is always ranked in the top 10 in the STATE.... They have the best technology to work with.... the newest computers, beautiful science labs that would make some colleges look prehistoric and the average SAT in my town is about 1350.

Personally I am all for GEORGE w BUSH.... Hes an EXCELLENT President.... Way better than Bill CLinton who didnt do a dam thing while in office or her HORRIBLE WIFE BILLARY. 9/11 might have been prevented if Bill had done his job..... All Democrats want to do is SPEND SPEND SPEND. GW has actually cut taxes..... You think GW is bad well look what would have happened if ALGORE had gotten into office..... GOD HELP US....... Everyone who puts down out MILITARY spending.... Let me tell you this I was in NYC on 9/11 and saw people jumping to their DEATHS from the WTC..... I also breathed in a TON OF TOXIC fumes and Im having help prpblems right now..... I was a resuce worker their...... BUSH did what he had to do for this country and Im PROUD OF ALL THE MILITARY MEN and WOMEN who are dying everyday for OUR FREEDOMS.......

Unbelievable the mind set of some of you LIBERALS....... TAX THE RICH you say give to the poor..... Yeah you wonder why your wife makes 32,000 thats coz the LIBERALS have a program for everyone.... Just give LOW INCOME housing and WELFARE to a crack mother who has like 17 kids and uses her income to smoke crack......

How bout all the USELESS programs that the DEMS try to set up all the time....

Wait till you get Social Security the republicans have condiered PRIVATISING SS...... Do you think its fair for someone who worked their entire life get CHUMP CHANGE when they retire.... not enough to live on..... Well unless some of these things change that the REPUBLICANS have come up with.... You may not get diddly squat at 65.... the DEMS will have SPENT IT ALL on another useless LAW, PROGRAM..........

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!

2007 GT Premium, 5 Speed

BestStang
machfelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #52
HAEG
Heppasketties

[QUOTE=xxxxMach1]

[QUOTE=machths]

[QUOTE=machfelon]

M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:28 PM   #53
fiveliter
14 Year Reg Member

Just got my tickets for game 7 of the NLCS!!!!!!
1993 Mustang 5.0 notch - sold
1997 Mustang GT - traded in
1994 Mustang GT conv - sold
2003 Mustang Mach 1 - current
2010 Harley Davidson XL883N - current
2015 Mustang Ecoboost - current
Best ET 13.59@103MPH
fiveliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:45 PM   #54
machths
Mach 1 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveliter
Just got my tickets for game 7 of the NLCS!!!!!!
You think it'll go that far?

1996 Laser Red Cobra
machths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #55
fiveliter
14 Year Reg Member

I hope not, but if it does, I'll be there.
1993 Mustang 5.0 notch - sold
1997 Mustang GT - traded in
1994 Mustang GT conv - sold
2003 Mustang Mach 1 - current
2010 Harley Davidson XL883N - current
2015 Mustang Ecoboost - current
Best ET 13.59@103MPH
fiveliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:52 PM   #56
ftctoolftc
SCS Bay Area Super Hero

going to A's game right now!

Let's Go Oakland!!

- 2004 Oxford White Mach 1
- Mach 1 Fantasy Football Champ - 2005
ftctoolftc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:28 PM   #57
jspalmer01
MACH WON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machths
You think it'll go that far?
Good one machths. The answer is NO...will be done on Monday with Detriot playing Cardinals next week :THUMBSUP: