2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Best Mustang Parts

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "Show" Discussions > Mach 1 Specific Event(s)

Mach 1 Specific Event(s) Specific Registry/Mach 1 Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2019, 11:36 AM   #76
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1azure View Post
My Wife and I would like to help as well with the cookout. We will be coming up Thursday. We are gonna shot for the morning but we all know how the last minute stuff works.
Just post up what your interested in attending and if you have any ideas or donations to make for food and the raffle we do. Thursday night is TJ Rockwells for dinner let me know how many might be attending. We have 2 guys (JDraper & Old School) who cook pretty much every year Friday and Saturday night I'm sure they would like a break at some point if anyone can operate a spatula & tongs for dogs and burgers. Old School usually provides the chicken..
Correction he provides "Chicken so good you'll want to slap your mamma"... lol
Bill Hamilton provides the "sticky fingers"..
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:30 PM   #77
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970
 
Bill Hamilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Charleston,SC
Posts: 6,189
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Just post up what your interested in attending and if you have any ideas or donations to make for food and the raffle we do. Thursday night is TJ Rockwells for dinner let me know how many might be attending. We have 2 guys (JDraper & Old School) who cook pretty much every year Friday and Saturday night I'm sure they would like a break at some point if anyone can operate a spatula & tongs for dogs and burgers. Old School usually provides the chicken..
Correction he provides "Chicken so good you'll want to slap your mamma"... lol
Bill Hamilton provides the "sticky fingers"..

Scott, as always, let us know what we need and we can locally purchase many of the items prior to the BBQ.
__________________
Bill
SUPPORTING MEMBER
USAF Retired
My 1970 Mach


2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2014 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

___________________
Bill Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #78
1mean_mach1
Registered User
 
1mean_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Deposit NY
Posts: 7
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

My wife, our daughters Shelby and CJ and myself will be there! I just registered for the show field and reserved a room at Homewood for both nights 31st-2nd. This is our first event of this kind, this size, actually being on the show field, part of a club, etc. I look forward to meeting you all!
PS I can easily pick up paper plates at Sams club if they are still needed, if so let me know how many...
1mean_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:37 AM   #79
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mean_mach1 View Post
My wife, our daughters Shelby and CJ and myself will be there! I just registered for the show field and reserved a room at Homewood for both nights 31st-2nd. This is our first event of this kind, this size, actually being on the show field, part of a club, etc. I look forward to meeting you all!
PS I can easily pick up paper plates at Sams club if they are still needed, if so let me know how many...
You should have a good time, be glad to meet you and the family.

Thursday night: I wrote you in for TJ Rockwells with 4 please let me know if your planning to attend so I know my info is correct. I will need to give them a final number as we get closer. TY

Friday night: I wrote you in for paper plates if you would please get maybe 300. Just thinking 2 nights of usage roughly 40/50 people using more then 1 plate...

Scott Franks - (Haeg)
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:38 AM   #80
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Updated the food list
*3-29-2019*

If anyone see's a mistake or if I am missing something please chime in.
Thank you in advance.
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:50 AM   #81
1mean_mach1
Registered User
 
1mean_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Deposit NY
Posts: 7
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

HAEG, Iím in for paper plates no problem. As much as we would love to cannot make it Thursday unfortunately. we will be leaving our area midday Friday and headed down in time to get in the room and make the cookout.
1mean_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:11 PM   #82
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Oh shoot I didn't pay close enough attention to the dates you wrote sorry.. I'll take your name back off that list for Thursday night.. Thank you for the paper plate donation..
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:16 PM   #83
SonicBoomva
Sonic Boom
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorktown, Va
Posts: 89
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Scott and I will bring forks, spoons, knives and a dessert. I am sure we can come up with some things for the raffle also!! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Scott is now retired... so he is raring to go anywhere. Unfortunately I have five more months to work!!! We are heading down to Charlotte in April for the 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration! Maybe we will see some of you there???
SonicBoomva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:38 AM   #84
Nekasrof
Hillclimb Extraodinaire
 
Nekasrof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Perkiomenville, PA
Posts: 2,592
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

HOWDY FOLKS!

I just looked at the calendar and I can't see any reason not to be there this year. I'll talk to my lovely wife and ask when she wants to go since we are both retired now, I'd love to try to be out there for a few of the events. Probably won't stay but we'll see. I'll let you all know. No mustang at the moment, yet.
__________________
RIP - Destroyed August 15, 2015

Motor + Procharger + driver = Baddest hillclimbing Mach 1 in the country
Mustang dyno: 538hp/481tq @ 14lbs/19deg timing
DynoJet comparison: 600hp/539tq

Looking for more hillclimbers!
Nekasrof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:57 AM   #85
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoomva View Post
Scott and I will bring forks, spoons, knives and a dessert. I am sure we can come up with some things for the raffle also!! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Scott is now retired... so he is raring to go anywhere. Unfortunately I have five more months to work!!! We are heading down to Charlotte in April for the 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration! Maybe we will see some of you there???
List Updated
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:58 AM   #86
HAEG
Heppasketties
 
HAEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Mercer County, NJ
Posts: 4,535
Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekasrof View Post
HOWDY FOLKS!

I just looked at the calendar and I can't see any reason not to be there this year. I'll talk to my lovely wife and ask when she wants to go since we are both retired now, I'd love to try to be out there for a few of the events. Probably won't stay but we'll see. I'll let you all know. No mustang at the moment, yet.
Great to hear. See you then.
__________________
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) 2002-2013 Mach1Registry.com

<