2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:33 AM   #26
03AV8R
Terrible Dyno Car!

Re: God Bless Texas!!!!

Maybe the State is just trying to prevent another Jim Jones deal where the "Prophet" decides things arent going so well these days & has everyone commit suicide.. The similarities here are pretty close between Warren Jeffs & Jim Jones.. Im sure he is on some kinda suicide watch & i cant be the only old guy who remembers Jim Jones..

Axles of Evil Racing

Bolt-On's
All the good ones :PIMP: running 11.17's N/A on the stock factory motor.
Results
Best 1/4 mile 11.174 (Slicks) 11.2's (Quick TP's) 12.072 (17" Street Stocker wheels & tires)
Best MPH 119.22
Best 60' 1.474 (With ET Drags) 1.51 (Quick TP's) 1.8's (17" stockers)
03AV8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #27
mach1of03
#1052 of 9652

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03AV8R View Post
Maybe the State is just trying to prevent another Jim Jones deal where the "Prophet" decides things arent going so well these days & has everyone commit suicide.. The similarities here are pretty close between Warren Jeffs & Jim Jones.. Im sure he is on some kinda suicide watch & i cant be the only old guy who remembers Jim Jones..
I remember Tom Jones
mach1of03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #28
bluoval

Why are the mothers of these children defending them from all
alleged wrongdoing? F-E-A-R These mothers have already been
turned into robots and they fear what little they have left will be
taken away. Brainwashing from generation to generation
is a powerful thing....
bluoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #29
ls1 killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8 WYT View Post
03AV8R.....

You sound like a real tool. Are you part of the prosecuter's team on this "raid"???? What are you going on, what the Communist News Network spoon fed you? I agree that the only cure for a pedophile is a shot...a 9mm at the base of the skull. But there are inoocents in there who have no part of this. Or would you just do as one famous Pope stated "Kill them all and let god sort them out"

Hey, watch out, the torch you used at the Salem Witch trials is about to go out.
your the moron....stupidity doesn't relieve you of guilt........

- all the drunk drivers out there killing people.....you should hug them too and look after their welfare..
ls1 killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #30
Machy uno

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8 WYT View Post
03AV8R.....

You sound like a real tool. Are you part of the prosecuter's team on this "raid"???? What are you going on, what the Communist News Network spoon fed you? I agree that the only cure for a pedophile is a shot...a 9mm at the base of the skull. But there are inoocents in there who have no part of this. Or would you just do as one famous Pope stated "Kill them all and let god sort them out"

Hey, watch out, the torch you used at the Salem Witch trials is about to go out.
I'm not understanding this "witch hunt" you talk about. The Salem Witch trials shouldn't even be brought up as it has no bearing. That was more then a state wide hunt picking random unrelated people out rather then a group of people that have a compound for MARRYING UNDERAGE CHILDREN. It makes me wonder what kind of things you might have going on behind doors that you're worried people might find. A little girl called and said she was being abused. End of story, done deal, the $h!t had hit ith the fan as they say. In ANY STATE, ANY COUNTY, AND ANY CITY, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PHONE CALL FROM A CHILD. And thats all it should take. If a phone call doesn't bring help, then what would you have these children do?!?! Even if you bring your child into the doctor and you and your spouse disagree on why the childs sick/hurt you will be checked for child abuse (I know cause my parents told different storys one time and they got looked into, and even I got questioned) I guess I'm just baffeled at how you might be able to defend a group of people who have so blatently and obviosly put these children through a literal "he!! on earth", telling them if they didn't go along they would be damned for all eternity. That would be all the facts I need to decide.....

Gone but NOT FORGOTTEN
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/330262
Machy uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #31
H-TownMachI

No way!
H-TownMachI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #32
shadowmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-TownMachI View Post
No way!
WHY would you bring up a post thats 3+ yrs old?
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #33
H-TownMachI

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post
WHY would you bring up a post thats 3+ yrs old?
Why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H-TownMachI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #34
Big Ron
Original 03 TR Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-TownMachI View Post
Why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ron
Big Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #35
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03AV8R View Post
I dont know how much more of the story you are looking for here, but the part where 13-16 year old girls are gettin married off to old men & having their babies was pretty much enough for me.. Are you looking for "why" all the adults (including mothers) seem to think this is OK?? like maybe they were all abused as children too & that somehow gives it an explanation & justification??
Why or why not.........In some states,Tenn and West Virgina 13-16 years old was the legal age to get married for a long time.
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #36
shadowmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1 View Post
Why or why not.........In some states,Tenn and West Virgina 13-16 years old was the legal age to get married for a long time.
Thats bc the cops got tired of arresting their kin folk....
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #37
Mach351
Psycho Dog is Psycho

if you kill someone in Texas, we kill you back
Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote