2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted

Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted Post all your other Mustangs & FORDS For Sale or Wanted here!

Old 07-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
RnJstel

2 84 GT-350's 20th AE Four-Eyes, Anyone have a Four-Eye Want?

At a certain point in your life, you wake up and realize you have aquired more stuff that one needs. My heart is just not into 4-Eye's or Mustangs in general anymore.

Over 2 years ago, I was bitten by the Jeep bug so life changes. I have been a Fox owner almost non-stop since my first new 86 GT in late 85 and like I said, my heart just is not into anymore. I didn't even bring the GT-350 to Ford Carlisle this year and while sitting there with my wife's 03 Mach 1, I was just thinking "Is this over yet". That being said, everything is going except for the Mach 1 which we are the original owner on.

Before I start going through the E-bay process, if anyone is interested I have the two 20th Anny GT-350's. Plus parts and parts for 4-eye's I have in the barn. It's a good chunk from years of accumulation of parts for 4-eye Foxes and Capri's. At one point I had 5 or 6 4-eye's at one time. It's too much to list, there are NOS TRX's, NOS rear seats, Capri Bubbles, NOS Trim, stuff upon stuff upon stuff. The stuff isn't the main selling point so I am not going to provide an itemized list. If I got to go through that hassle, I'll piecemeal through ebay.

The main item is my 84 5.0 5-speed T-Top GT-350. It's a great car, I have spent a good chunk of time and monies in it. It placed 2nd two years ago for stock 79-86 at Carlisle. In reality, it is a ten foot car, as it still wears the original paint from DAP (with the dings and chips of 25 years). It has some minor inside rusting on the usual choice spots (inside lower door lips and hatch). It dosen't show through to the outside but it's there. I have the original TRX's that go with it although it wears white ponies most of the time. It has true duals but, one pipe is hidden and only the OEM twin tip can be seen. It has Maximum Motorsports stiffening kits on cowl, subrame, sway bars. It has an 8.8 conversion, it has a full MSD 6 system (still using the original tach). It has an electric fuel pump system, it has the Spec clutch but my huge mistake was I didn't convert it to a 10.5 so it for me allways felt weird, and so on and so on.

Car 2 is one of the uber-rare 84 2.3 Turbo T-Top GT-350's. At this point, its a GT-350 in the academic sense of the word only. Look, the road to hell is paved in good intentions. It was going to be resto number 2 until I got it home and opened it up. It lived it's life in a heavy salty enviroment. It can be restored but, it's a big project. I thought it would be just simple floors but, I was wrong. I runs and drives (well it did 5 years ago when I put it on the "to be continued" outside barn pad).

Pics are below, I am looking for around 7,000 for everything. It's way too much stuff to go into detail over the internet. The reality is, if you are serious and interested it's going to have to be old-school and face to face inspection of the stuff. My direct email is x70098@yahoo.com

RnJstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
RnJstel

Re: 2 84 GT-350's 20th AE Four-Eyes, Anyone have a Four-Eye Want?

Old 07-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
RnJstel

Re: 2 84 GT-350's 20th AE Four-Eyes, Anyone have a Four-Eye Want?