2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Technical Q&A. HOW TO's, TSB's & Warranty Items

Technical Q&A. HOW TO's, TSB's & Warranty Items Have a Problem? Technical Questions & Answers. HOW TO's & TSB's, Warranty Issues

Old 06-27-2003, 08:31 AM   #1
Dragman

Evil 2nd to 3rd gear Tremec problem

Made it to the third round of eliminations at Sears Point last nite and met "Need-a-Cage" in that round. Good ole Tremec wouldn't let me catch 3rd gear at 6300RPM, so I lost that round. This has happened several times before. Even with a Tri-Ax and carefully catching 3rd gear it still will screw up. Been drag racing since 1973, so I KNOW it's not me. Guess I'll join the class action lawsuit on the Stangnet??!!
Old 06-27-2003, 09:00 AM   #2
Golions
Motown Muscle

I don't think the Stangnet folks will get too far with thier lawsuit. Don't get me wrong, there does appear to be common problems with the Tremec. Legitimate issues should be corrected by Ford. However, if I am sitting in Ford's position, why would I want to repair / replace transmissions in vehicles used for modding and frequent drag racing? I don't think that was Ford's intention when they put the Mach package together.

The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans. Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance, when they get a clunk going from 1-2. The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can. I am not saying that you are like this, but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once.

Lawsuits like this and warrenty repairs after overloading the tranny with an extra 200HP cost Ford money. That ends up costing us money when we go to buy performamce cars. I am not accusing you of this, but I think the Stangnet folks frequently travel this path.

Anyway, thats just my 2 cents. I know you won't like it but that how I feel. I hope you get your issue resolved with Ford.

GiddyUp!

:THUMBSUP:
Delivery Miles: 5.9
VIN#410274
Golions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 09:00 AM   #3
Mach1Pony
Ron

Hi Dave! You met me out there last night too! I'm need-a-cage's cousin (the other DSG Mach1 out there).

I'm sorry to here you are having trouble with 3rd gear. Luckly I have had nothing but good things to say about the Tremec... 3rd gear is my favorite shift because it hits so hard.

I was disappointed with my runs, it was just too hot out (best 13.54@86mph - had to hit the brakes so I didn't breakout). I won the first round but red lit in the second round.

It was nice to see your wife out there enjoying your hobby with you.

Hope to see you again. Maybe you can give me a ride in your car one of these days so I can see what your talking about with the 3rd gear shift.

Talk to ya later!:THUMBSUP:
  • FRPP 4.10 gears; FRPP 31 spline diff; FRPP axles
  • MRT off-road H-pipe w/ Maganaflow catback
Mach1Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 09:23 AM   #4
Need-a-cage

Okay Dave, you may have missed third, but I had you by two tenths on the reaction.

I was in the groove last night. I had a .027 light when I met you, and I had a .024 and a .032 in other rounds. My worst reaction was a .100. I made it to the final, but they ran out of time and we didn't get to finish.

Hope to see you out there again in a couple of weeks,

Craig

Bye the way, I have a Tremmec 3550 with only about 5k on it and it grinds every time I shift fast to 4th. Maybe Tremmecs aren't as good as we thought.
Cousin of Mach 1 Owner

2002 Explorer 4X4
4.6L All aluminum V8
Tow package with 3.73 Limited Slip
K&N Drop-in and Magnaflow Catback
15.42 @ 86mph with 2.112 60ft.
Need-a-cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 09:47 AM   #5
Blown86GT
Mustang Super Freak!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Golions
I don't think the Stangnet folks will get too far with thier lawsuit. Don't get me wrong, there does appear to be common problems with the Tremec. Legitimate issues should be corrected by Ford. However, if I am sitting in Ford's position, why would I want to repair / replace transmissions in vehicles used for modding and frequent drag racing? I don't think that was Ford's intention when they put the Mach package together.

The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans. Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance, when they get a clunk going from 1-2. The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can. I am not saying that you are like this, but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once.

Lawsuits like this and warrenty repairs after overloading the tranny with an extra 200HP cost Ford money. That ends up costing us money when we go to buy performamce cars. I am not accusing you of this, but I think the Stangnet folks frequently travel this path.

Anyway, thats just my 2 cents. I know you won't like it but that how I feel. I hope you get your issue resolved with Ford.

GiddyUp!

I totaly disagree with this post. Granted some of the guys at stagnet have modified their cars and should expect problems. Our transmissions are not built to hand constant abuse with modified motors.

However, there is no reason why this transmission should not be able to handle the power of the stock motor. And there is no reason for it not to handle any hard driving you should decide to do. Cmon its a frickin muscle car. Is it meant to be driven the same way you would drive your grandmothers Buick? No. It should be able to handle 6k shifts with no problem. Why build the Mach with 300+ horsepower then?

Paul

03 Azure Blue Mach 1=13.2 at 106.6 mph w/ 2.0 60ft (Hit/totalled by a ***!)

03 Redfire Cobra Coupe--12.1 @ 121 (Street tires suck!)
Blown86GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 10:04 AM   #6
azurething

Quote:
Originally posted by Blown86GT
[ It should be able to handle 6k shifts with no problem. Why build the Mach with 300+ horsepower then?

Paul [/B]

My thoughts exactly.:THUMBSUP:
Old 06-27-2003, 10:22 AM   #7
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
Originally posted by Blown86GT
I totaly disagree with this post. Granted some of the guys at stagnet have modified their cars and should expect problems. Our transmissions are not built to hand constant abuse with modified motors.

However, there is no reason why this transmission should not be able to handle the power of the stock motor. And there is no reason for it not to handle any hard driving you should decide to do. Cmon its a frickin muscle car. Is it meant to be driven the same way you would drive your grandmothers Buick? No. It should be able to handle 6k shifts with no problem. Why build the Mach with 300+ horsepower then?

Paul
Yes the trans should be able to handle the 300HP. If not Ford should resolve. My comments were to those who over-modify, and beat the trans beyond what it was designed to handle. That doesn't mean you need to drive it like your mom's Pinto.

It simply means don't expect Ford to clean up the messes we can make every once and a while.

If someone wants a car to take to the dragstip each night, maybe a 64-T Bolt would have been a better choice.

By the way mine has handled shifts at 6K with no problem as I am sure many others have without raising a lawsuit. Like someone posted in another thread on this issue. If you want to play, sometimes you have to pay.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-27-2003, 10:31 AM   #8
Whifty
First On Race Day

Well I don't race mine, I only have 1700 miles on my M1 and I'm on the second transmission. I joined the class action. These transmissions are total garbage! Give me an old top-loader any day. Even the old Borg-Warner T-10s were better that these crappy 3650s.
66 Fairlane 427/4 speed
92 Mustang LX 5.0
93 Explorer
Whifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 10:37 AM   #9
Zate
2003 DSG Mach1 w/ IUP

i have had issues with 1-2 shift and 3rd gear issues at high RPM from day 1.. twice i have returned to the dealer to be told its normal..

i am going to a different dealer as soon as i get my car back from having ford repaint my hood where the paint is coming off..

wonderful quality..

and while i am at it.. why is it audi will give its customers a very nice loaner car to drive while they repair anything.. and i am in a Lancer?.. Ford can blow me.. i love my mach1 but i'll not buy another Ford.. they deserve their image of crap quality and customer service.
http://www.internalstrife.com/
Zate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 11:21 AM   #10
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
Originally posted by Whifty
Well I don't race mine, I only have 1700 miles on my M1 and I'm on the second transmission. I joined the class action. These transmissions are total garbage! Give me an old top-loader any day. Even the old Borg-Warner T-10s were better that these crappy 3650s.
Just out of curiosity, what is the aim of the lawsuit? Are you guys going after Ford to replace the trans? If so will it be another 3650?

I doubt Ford would put another manufacturers trans in it. Hope you get it resolved.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-27-2003, 11:24 AM   #11
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
Originally posted by Zate
i have had issues with 1-2 shift and 3rd gear issues at high RPM from day 1.. twice i have returned to the dealer to be told its normal..

i am going to a different dealer as soon as i get my car back from having ford repaint my hood where the paint is coming off..

wonderful quality..

and while i am at it.. why is it audi will give its customers a very nice loaner car to drive while they repair anything.. and i am in a Lancer?.. Ford can blow me.. i love my mach1 but i'll not buy another Ford.. they deserve their image of crap quality and customer service.
Guess I am lucky then. No problems from day 1. No paint issues. Trans is fine. Sorry yours isn't the same. Sounds like you should sell your lemon and cut your losses before it depreciates more.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-27-2003, 11:33 AM   #12
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:

wonderful quality..

Well,

for the price of an Audi you should get a lot more than just a nice loaner.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-27-2003, 12:00 PM   #13
Zate
2003 DSG Mach1 w/ IUP

my friends A4 cost about the same as my Mach1

so dont throw any price excuses in there.

Plain and simple Fords customer service sucks. Some dealerships are good, but ford as a whole are way behind other car companies. I'll keep the mach1 of course.. but my next daily driver wont come from ford.
Old 06-27-2003, 12:54 PM   #14
funk

I just had a new tranny installed in my Mach 1. I was talking to the tech. that was working on my car and he told me. My clutch was put together wrong from the factory and that is why my car would not go into gear sometimes and why my 4th gear went out. The pressure plate was not put in right and tore my clutch up and the transmission.
funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 01:57 PM   #15
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

GoLions, I just can't stand by and listen to your uninformed rantings. I suggest you do a little more research before you go off half cocked and without any valid info other than your very limited experience with your own car. I am a member and frequent visitor on stangnet and I resent your accusations that all of the people on stangnet are a bunch of motor mod idiots. I think that you would find a large percentage of the stangnet people are responsible trustworthy people. I have a 03 mach with a tranny issue with both the 1-2 clunk and the 2-3 jam problem. I also had the clutch go out at 3300mi. but had to replace it on my own because I wanted to attend Carlisle ( clutch went out 36hrs. before I was to leave) otherwise I would of argued with Ford about the warranty issue involved. I do drive the car as I believe it was designed to be driven.....sometimes hard but with respect and I very rarely rev it over 6200-6400 I only remember 3-4 times that I got close to the red line.... no need to be at 6800 when it flattens out after 6400 and peak HP is around 6000 I have been to the track on 4 occasions with somewhere between 3-4 passes each time. I have a best time of 13.36 @ 106 so I feel that I can at least drive with the average joe out there. I am by no means an accomplished racer. I began having trouble after the second outting to the track ...maybe the 7th or 8th time down the quarter mile. This car was designed, tested, built and sold to be a link to the great mach1's of old. I look at all the advertising and see the 03 mach pictured doing a burnout. My mach has a few minor mods and they are listed in my sig. I don't see how these mods can be called extreme...on the contrary they are quite normal and I feel they are mild. I do drive the car as stated earlier but I also pamper it. This is not a drag Queen it's my baby. I have wanted this car for years and I'm not about to beat the livin' sh*t out of it. There IS a problem with some of these trans. and I have joined the class action suit. I expect Ford to make it right and stand by the product they sold. If that means installing 1,2 or more replacement tranny's so be it. I suggest that you become more informed about the situation and keep an open mind. Let the people that are truly having the problem try to solve the problem. I hope you never experience the tranny issues others have had but please don't condem those of us that are trying to correct a very common problem.....who know's you might just have trouble of your own. You are out of line with your blanket statements.
'03 Azure Mach1 #719
Built 12/5/02, In Garage 12/13/02

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
The Memories will Last Forever !
Thank You M1R !!!
CMEmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 02:11 PM   #16
Blown86GT
Mustang Super Freak!!

Quote:
Originally posted by CMEmach1
GoLions, I just can't stand by and listen to your uninformed rantings. I suggest you do a little more research before you go off half cocked and without any valid info other than your very limited experience with your own car. I am a member and frequent visitor on stangnet and I resent your accusations that all of the people on stangnet are a bunch of motor mod idiots. I think that you would find a large percentage of the stangnet people are responsible trustworthy people. I have a 03 mach with a tranny issue with both the 1-2 clunk and the 2-3 jam problem. I also had the clutch go out at 3300mi. but had to replace it on my own because I wanted to attend Carlisle ( clutch went out 36hrs. before I was to leave) otherwise I would of argued with Ford about the warranty issue involved. I do drive the car as I believe it was designed to be driven.....sometimes hard but with respect and I very rarely rev it over 6200-6400 I only remember 3-4 times that I got close to the red line.... no need to be at 6800 when it flattens out after 6400 and peak HP is around 6000 I have been to the track on 4 occasions with somewhere between 3-4 passes each time. I have a best time of 13.36 @ 106 so I feel that I can at least drive with the average joe out there. I am by no means an accomplished racer. I began having trouble after the second outting to the track ...maybe the 7th or 8th time down the quarter mile. This car was designed, tested, built and sold to be a link to the great mach1's of old. I look at all the advertising and see the 03 mach pictured doing a burnout. My mach has a few minor mods and they are listed in my sig. I don't see how these mods can be called extreme...on the contrary they are quite normal and I feel they are mild. I do drive the car as stated earlier but I also pamper it. This is not a drag Queen it's my baby. I have wanted this car for years and I'm not about to beat the livin' sh*t out of it. There IS a problem with some of these trans. and I have joined the class action suit. I expect Ford to make it right and stand by the product they sold. If that means installing 1,2 or more replacement tranny's so be it. I suggest that you become more informed about the situation and keep an open mind. Let the people that are truly having the problem try to solve the problem. I hope you never experience the tranny issues others have had but please don't condem those of us that are trying to correct a very common problem.....who know's you might just have trouble of your own. You are out of line with your blanket statements.
Amen brother.

Old 06-27-2003, 02:14 PM   #17
Blown86GT
Mustang Super Freak!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Golions
By the way mine has handled shifts at 6K with no problem as I am sure many others have without raising a lawsuit. Like someone posted in another thread on this issue. If you want to play, sometimes you have to pay.

GiddyUp!

Yeah I did pay....28k for a car that should be able to handle a full throttle run into third gear. My Mach doesn't! It shifts perfect during light acceleration but at full throttle...forget about it.

Silly post...Hopefully this problem won't happen to you.

Paul

Old 06-27-2003, 10:38 PM   #18
ABM1

Paul, I hope you get your Tranny issues resolved. I met you at Hallsville last winter, and I saw your best run. I had the black '03 Cobra. I got so disguted with all of the IRS and T/C problems I traded it for a Azure Blue automatic Mach 1. I am planning on being back at Hallsville tonight.
ABM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 10:40 PM   #19
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
Talk about a rant. Why don't you read my statements instead of just blasting your opinion as to what you think I said.

You mis quoted me. I never said ALL the people on Stanget are like that. I just wanted to get that straight and please don't put words in my mouth. If it is a common problem you have with the your tranny Ford should fix it and I hope they do.

My point is this:

If I am Ford and see someone bring their car in beacuse of a gear clunk and see:
- modified gears for low end speed
- underdrive pullies
- computer chip to override factory settings
- speed shifters
- performace air induction systems
why should I do warranty work on the car?

If you don't beleive that MANY people involved in the so called suit have these, maybe you should spend some more time on Stangnet. It appears their most popluar forum in the 4.6L section is "What Mods are needed to run 12's NA". What does that tell you?

Because of things like this Ford is becoming hesitant about particluar warranty work when they see certain mods are done. Do you think the above list of mods puts extra stress on the tranny? I think you should agree. That is why I think this class action suit is not going to get anywhere.

I am not saying people shouldn't modify their cars. It is your car to do with what you want and enjoy. You paid for it. This is meant for people who over modify and abuse their cars and jump on board a lawsuit bandwagon to try to get Ford to fix the problems they caused. Sometimes if you want to play, you have to pay.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-27-2003, 11:32 PM   #20
Zate
2003 DSG Mach1 w/ IUP

Quote:
If I am Ford and see someone bring their car in beacuse of a gear clunk and see:
- modified gears for low end speed
- underdrive pullies
- computer chip to override factory settings
- speed shifters
- performace air induction systems
why should I do warranty work on the car?
because even those mods shoudlnt break the transmission

but thats irrelevant..i have had, along with a few others, these issues from day 1.

If a large number of people are ALL reporting the EXACT SAME issues.. do you not think that might point to a weakness/issue wit hthe transmission ?

Ford trannies have usually been reasonably strong and Ford cars have always been drag raced... (Fun FORD Weekend?).. its time Ford stopped pussy footing around and put the T56 is all their mustangs (V6 excluded) like Chevy did years ago.
Old 06-28-2003, 12:24 AM   #21
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
because even those mods shoudlnt break the transmission

but thats irrelevant..i have had, along with a few others, these issues from day 1.

If a large number of people are ALL reporting the EXACT SAME issues.. do you not think that might point to a weakness/issue wit hthe transmission ?

Ford trannies have usually been reasonably strong and Ford cars have always been drag raced... (Fun FORD Weekend?).. its time Ford stopped pussy footing around and put the T56 is all their mustangs (V6 excluded) like Chevy did years ago.
If you have had issues from day 1 then Ford should fix the problem. What did they say when you took it in?

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-28-2003, 12:35 AM   #22
Zate
2003 DSG Mach1 w/ IUP

twice now that the problem doesnt exist.

i am going to bring it to the attention of the dealer that is painting the hood of my car as they look safter my friends Cobra aswell.
Old 06-28-2003, 12:07 PM   #23
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

GoLions, I wasn't using a direct quote but maybe I should so ,

"The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans. Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance, when they get a clunk going from 1-2. The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can. I am not saying that you are like this, but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once.
Lawsuits like this and warrenty repairs after overloading the tranny with an extra 200HP cost Ford money. That ends up costing us money when we go to buy performamce cars. I am not accusing you of this, but I think the Stangnet folks frequently travel this path."

I am one of those people on stangnet and I don't "mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans"

and I don't "Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance"

nor do I "The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can"

would you please show me where there are all of these people that have 200 extra hp....I might have 20 extra

If you "think" the people at stangnet "frequently travel this path" it's rather obvious you have no idea what you'r talking about. Once again the deeds of a few are being blamed on the masses
And as far as your statement "but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once." ah yes it has...and what's wrong with that???? I believe that the a good portion of the sales program for the 03 mach1 was directed at people that wanted to go to the Friday nite drags and have a little fun....don't I remember a few pictures, posters and sales banners of a Azure Blue mach1 doing a burnout????

If you don't have a problem then I don't think you have any valid imput for this thread.... maybe you should wait a few years and see if your tranny has any problems ...even if you drive it like granny
'03 Azure Mach1 #719

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
Thank You M1R !!!
Old 06-28-2003, 02:01 PM   #24
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
GoLions, I wasn't using a direct quote but maybe I should so ,

"The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans. Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance, when they get a clunk going from 1-2. The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can. I am not saying that you are like this, but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once.
Lawsuits like this and warrenty repairs after overloading the tranny with an extra 200HP cost Ford money. That ends up costing us money when we go to buy performamce cars. I am not accusing you of this, but I think the Stangnet folks frequently travel this path."

I am one of those people on stangnet and I don't "mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans"

and I don't "Then they go running back to Ford claiming ignorance"

nor do I "The first thing they do is try to hide all the mods they can"

would you please show me where there are all of these people that have 200 extra hp....I might have 20 extra

If you "think" the people at stangnet "frequently travel this path" it's rather obvious you have no idea what you'r talking about. Once again the deeds of a few are being blamed on the masses
And as far as your statement "but from your post I get the impression that your Mach has been to the track more than once." ah yes it has...and what's wrong with that???? I believe that the a good portion of the sales program for the 03 mach1 was directed at people that wanted to go to the Friday nite drags and have a little fun....don't I remember a few pictures, posters and sales banners of a Azure Blue mach1 doing a burnout????

If you don't have a problem then I don't think you have any valid imput for this thread.... maybe you should wait a few years and see if your tranny has any problems ...even if you drive it like granny
I don't drive like your granny in her Buick, but thanks for asking. I never said you had mods. If you don't think there are people in the 3650 that over mod then you are just plain ignorant. I'll let you make the call there.

Did I ever say "you" did? Why do you think it is all about you? It seems like you have some sort of complex. Have I ever claimed "ALL" the people on Stangnet over mod? I don't think I did. If you think I said "ALL", maybe you should re-read my posts before posting your next opinion.

The bottom line of my statements are:

- Ford should resolve tranny problems according to their warranty.

- Ford should not be liable for tranny issues due to abuse or overmodification outside of the warrany.

If you have a problem with that feel free to take it up with Ford.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-29-2003, 09:27 AM   #25
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

GoLions,

Fact: You DID say "The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans."

Sorry, but you are wrong...I don't see you saying "some of the people" or "most of the people" just "The people" I think that is pretty inclusive....If I said "The Lions are a bunch of loosers that can't play worth stink and are just a bunch of misfitts and wannabe's " I think they would be offended and feel that I was refering to ALL of them ...obviously you have a different interpretation of how we communicate. That's something you might want to get some help with.

Thanks for letting me make the call....at times in my life I have been ignorant and when I am I try to educate myself and learn about the issue...as far as this issue I think YOU are the one that is ignorant as you don't have any first hand experience with any of the troubles others have had. Therefore on this subject your opinion is pure speculation and assumption. I am sure you have a vast wealth of knowledge but unfortunately not on this issue.

Yes, I feel that your statement "The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans". is directed at me, as well as the others on stangnet, as I am a member of stangnet and a frequent visitor there. I would agree that there are a lot of people that mod the livin heck out of there cars that are members of stangnet but there are also a lot that only have mild mods and some that are factory stock. No I don't have a complex just a dislike of people that assume that they know about issues they have no first hand knowledge of. As far as what you said I refer to the above quote of your post. I have reread your post several times as you have requested and it says the same thing as it did the first time I read it "The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans."

As far as the bottom line I agree 100% with your statements with a few additions

- don't make blanket statements if you are ignorant of the issues

- don't assume that "The people on Stangnet mod the crap out of their cars, redline, powershift, and beat the snot out of the trans."

- it's best not to be to all knowing with only 2mos. of ownership

- time will tell if there is a problem with yours...hopefully it is one of the good ones

Have a great day and I hope you never have any first hand exp. with the Tremec 3650 and it's syncro problems
'03 Azure Mach1 #719

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
Thank You M1R !!!

Last edited by CMEmach1; 06-29-2003 at 09:33 AM.