2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > Regional Area Forums > US-NorthEast Region

US-NorthEast Region WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, ME, VT, NH

Old 02-17-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
Mach1Junkie

Northeast PA mustang shop needed

Hey guys I'm originally from long island and had a really bad experience with a "speedshop" it took almost 5 years to get my car straight so anybody from.NY I can offer advice as to who is good and who is a crook (I've tried out almost every stang shop on the island). I moved to northeast PA and for the life of me cannot find a good shop/tuner to fix the horrible tune I got from a highly regarded shop in deer park. If anybody knows any good shops in the northeast pa area or upstate NY/jersey id appreciate some advice. I have a 2003 mach 1 w/, Sean hyland motor, punched to 5.0 , teksis block, D1sc procharger, 1khp fuel system, t56 mag xl, eaton diff, moser axles, etc. If any of you guys could recommend an honest shop I'd appreciate it. Also anybody looking to have work done on long island I have experience with just about all the shops feel free to ask (in my opinion) who will take your money and who will hook you up. I went to a popular shop once that after 3 years of building returned my car filthy, workout lug nuts, they forgot to install my fan (which could have cost my $20l motor), and when I pulled the car apart there where parts I paid for that were never installed.I dont want to call them out in public but if you pm me Ill tell you who to stay away from.

Thanks guys

P.s. Now that I'm in the 700hp range I got a lot of brand new tires that I can't use cause I need slicks, got new snow tires, shift knobs, etc. That I'm looking to get rid of cause I can't use em.
Mach1Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote