2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 08-12-2022, 03:38 PM   #1
bart03m1

Selling my wrecked 2003 Mach1

So it happened couple years ago I wrecked my 2003 Mach1 it was the front end collision I hit a post clipping the front driver side headlight fender and hitting the wheel. I always plan to fix it ,time just got away from me money got in the way make a long story short itís been sitting for two years And need to sell maybe hopefully someday buying another one or maybe look for that cobra that Iíve always wanted to buy anyway asking 4500 or best offer interiors in perfect shape the rear passenger side everything was in working order before the wreck but it does look like itíll need new shocks rack and pinion fenders which I threw away because it had bad scuff marks figured it be cheaper to just buy new ones I still have the front end but that would need some work as well has not started think it sent off some kind of sensor to kill the engine I havenít had it looked at but would make for a great project car or someone looking to replace broken interior or wanting to make a clone hit me up with any questions or concerns. Will provide pics to serious inquires. Galvanbart3@gmail.com, oh and I canít Quite remember the mileage on it it was between 62 to 70 miles if Iím not mistaken.
bbk long tube headers
bbk catted x
upr upper adj. control arms
steeda lower adj.
built rearend
steeda sport springs
bart03m1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 10:42 AM   #2
DSG2003Mach1
700 HP Mach

Re: Selling my wrecked 2003 Mach1

theres a fuel cutoff switch in the trunk on the driver's side it probably tripped. Youd wanna drain the gas out first after this long.

email sent

'12 F150 FX2 Supercrew with Ecoboost daily beater
DSG2003Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote