2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "Show" Discussions > Mach 1 Specific Event(s)

Mach 1 Specific Event(s) Specific Registry/Mach 1 Events

Old 10-23-2015, 10:39 PM   #26
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Smile Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnJstel View Post
Since you hoodlums sucked us back in and planted the seed this summer, can you start the "GT/CS" division

We just got back from dinner at a great little Thai place on 15 in Dillsburg and were talking how much fun Carlisle will be this year

I thought after almost 30 some odd years and at least 20-25 Mustangs we were done....bastards!!!!

Rich and Joan
Hey I resemble that remark! Welcome back to the "Mach I Registry (and others) Club". The cars brought us together, but the friendships keep us coming back. Now tell me Rich, what really brought you back? Was it the great Mach 1 Registry BBQ we have every year or the nice new platform the 2015+ Mustang is built upon?
My 1970 Mach

2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2019 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic

Old 10-24-2015, 02:40 PM   #27
RnJstel

Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
Hey I resemble that remark! Welcome back to the "Mach I Registry (and others) Club". The cars brought us together, but the friendships keep us coming back. Now tell me Rich, what really brought you back? Was it the great Mach 1 Registry BBQ we have every year or the nice new platform the 2015+ Mustang is built upon?
Bill,

The seed got planted at Carlisle when Joan suggested to see you you and Dave at the show again and plus staying for the great hospitality afterwards. I figured we'd just get together to go shooting or something but, she thought it would be fun to go to the show...

Then we realized, "we don't have a fun car anymore". I have the F-150 and the two Jeeps but, those are whole different animals. I'm really done building our 08 beast JK, while I love her new Cherokee its about as exciting as watching paint dry in the big picture. I've got the bike but, that for all intents and purposes is a Russian Farm tractor and no more than a two wheeled jeep. It's an odd thing when your fastest and best handling vehicle is your F150

Karma kind of kept pushing us back to getting a Mustang again. We were coming back from NYC a few weeks ago and I-81 was jammed so we shot a side road outside of Harrisburg. Spied a new GT Convert and we stopped in. Super cool but, I wasn't feeling it. We were thinking about a Mini

I had to have some service to the F150 and a new 16 GT Fastback had just rolled off the truck, I fell in love. The fact it truly is a "fastback" again, in that 65-73 definition just blew me away.

So last Saturday after lunch I asked Joanie if she wanted to take a run to another Ford dealer that had a few on the lot. Like a moth to a flame, guy gave us plates, said "have it back before 4:30" and let us take off. This S550 blew me away, the view from the mirrors following that 69-70 C line on the quarters is beautiful. The turn signal indicator back in the hood heat extractors like 68. The ergonomics are out of this world..I fit in the **** car which is what I always hated about the SN-95. The ride, performance and handling of the car are out of this world. It's the most un-Mustang, Mustang I've ever driven. Put it in "track mode" with traction control and advance track off and its a **** animal. It's a little weird with the IRS hop on full launch and it is something I need to get used to. I really need some wheel/track time at Summit or VIR before I wrap it around a tree to be blunt. The on board acelerometer is showing I've already pushed close to 9/10 of a G on lateral, insane to know a Mustang can stick in that and still have more to go. Jesus the rotors are larger than the rims on the majority of the prior Mustangs I've owned. Those calipers are the size of Nicaragua for pete's sake.

Plus, its nice to know we have Mustang back in the stable (and one I truly love). I've got such a long history, from being picked up at the Hospital in my Mom's new 68 GT350, the other Shelby's, Bosses and Q Codes they had as I was a kid, the first K code 65 Fastback my dad bought me when I was 13 as a project, which then gave way to the 66 GT350 we pulled out of barn, the 70 Boss, the 71 Boss 351, the countless litany of Foxes, the myriad of other I-6, 289,302 and 351 Grande's and Mary Tyler Moore types that have come and gone, a Mustang 2 here and there..so on and so forth.

This summer at Carlisle planted the seed again and driving the car sold me 110%, they are just that incredible.

Its kind of good to be home again
RnJstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #28
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnJstel View Post
Bill,

The seed got planted at Carlisle when Joan suggested to see you you and Dave at the show again and plus staying for the great hospitality afterwards. I figured we'd just get together to go shooting or something but, she thought it would be fun to go to the show...

Then we realized, "we don't have a fun car anymore". I have the F-150 and the two Jeeps but, those are whole different animals. I'm really done building our 08 beast JK, while I love her new Cherokee its about as exciting as watching paint dry in the big picture. I've got the bike but, that for all intents and purposes is a Russian Farm tractor and no more than a two wheeled jeep. It's an odd thing when your fastest and best handling vehicle is your F150

Karma kind of kept pushing us back to getting a Mustang again. We were coming back from NYC a few weeks ago and I-81 was jammed so we shot a side road outside of Harrisburg. Spied a new GT Convert and we stopped in. Super cool but, I wasn't feeling it. We were thinking about a Mini

I had to have some service to the F150 and a new 16 GT Fastback had just rolled off the truck, I fell in love. The fact it truly is a "fastback" again, in that 65-73 definition just blew me away.

So last Saturday after lunch I asked Joanie if she wanted to take a run to another Ford dealer that had a few on the lot. Like a moth to a flame, guy gave us plates, said "have it back before 4:30" and let us take off. This S550 blew me away, the view from the mirrors following that 69-70 C line on the quarters is beautiful. The turn signal indicator back in the hood heat extractors like 68. The ergonomics are out of this world..I fit in the **** car which is what I always hated about the SN-95. The ride, performance and handling of the car are out of this world. It's the most un-Mustang, Mustang I've ever driven. Put it in "track mode" with traction control and advance track off and its a **** animal. It's a little weird with the IRS hop on full launch and it is something I need to get used to. I really need some wheel/track time at Summit or VIR before I wrap it around a tree to be blunt. The on board acelerometer is showing I've already pushed close to 9/10 of a G on lateral, insane to know a Mustang can stick in that and still have more to go. Jesus the rotors are larger than the rims on the majority of the prior Mustangs I've owned. Those calipers are the size of Nicaragua for pete's sake.

Plus, its nice to know we have Mustang back in the stable (and one I truly love). I've got such a long history, from being picked up at the Hospital in my Mom's new 68 GT350, the other Shelby's, Bosses and Q Codes they had as I was a kid, the first K code 65 Fastback my dad bought me when I was 13 as a project, which then gave way to the 66 GT350 we pulled out of barn, the 70 Boss, the 71 Boss 351, the countless litany of Foxes, the myriad of other I-6, 289,302 and 351 Grande's and Mary Tyler Moore types that have come and gone, a Mustang 2 here and there..so on and so forth.

This summer at Carlisle planted the seed again and driving the car sold me 110%, they are just that incredible.

Its kind of good to be home again
Very cool, welcome back and we'll be seeing you and Joan again at Carlisle in June.
My 1970 Mach

2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

Old 10-25-2015, 10:33 AM   #29
SLO-RIDE

Hey, I'm new to the M1R. Am I to understand that everyone in the M1R hangs out together at the All Ford Show in Carlisle? I live about 100 miles from there and do plan on attending.......if my work allows. Should I look for a banner that says...."COOL PEOPLE HERE" ? How will I find our group?
SLO-RIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #30
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-RIDE View Post
Hey, I'm new to the M1R. Am I to understand that everyone in the M1R hangs out together at the All Ford Show in Carlisle? I live about 100 miles from there and do plan on attending.......if my work allows. Should I look for a banner that says...."COOL PEOPLE HERE" ? How will I find our group?
There will be a tent and signs that say, "Mach 1 Registry". Look for all the 03/04 Mach 1's parked together.
My 1970 Mach

Old 10-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #31
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Quote:
There will be a tent and signs that say, "Mach 1 Registry". Look for all the 03/04 Mach 1's parked together.
You mean where all of the Mach 1s USED to be parked...

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:35 PM   #32
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongtho3 View Post
You mean where all of the Mach 1s USED to be parked...

Oh they're still parked there, just some have new younger owners. So, you bringing the Boss this year, Mr. ex-Mach 1 owner?
My 1970 Mach

Old 10-25-2015, 10:29 PM   #33
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Quote:
Oh they're still parked there, just some have new younger owners. So, you bringing the Boss this year, Mr. ex-Mach 1 owner?
Not me, I'm still a proud ORIGINAL Mach 1 owner.

11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
Old 10-25-2015, 11:08 PM   #34
bris09

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-RIDE View Post
When you register remember to put Mach 1 Registry as your club.
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

17 Fusion Sport
Now faster than the Mach

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

89 Shelby CSX
Still rocking the VNT and Fiberides.
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:09 PM   #35
bris09

Quote:
Not me, I'm still a proud ORIGINAL Mach 1 owner.

Anyone else notice he didn't answer the question?
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

17 Fusion Sport
Now faster than the Mach

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

89 Shelby CSX
Still rocking the VNT and Fiberides.
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:42 AM   #36
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
Anyone else notice he didn't answer the question?
LOL! He better show up or we'll talk bad about him ...... again.
My 1970 Mach

Old 10-26-2015, 06:58 AM   #37
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Quote:
LOL! He better show up or we'll talk bad about him ...... again.
I'm still paying for the last show (all the Camillo Pardo stuff I bought), and I still can't drive BOTH cars at the same time.

11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
Old 10-26-2015, 07:06 AM   #38
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Quote:
I'm still paying for the last show (all the Camillo Pardo stuff I bought), and I still can't drive BOTH cars at the same time.

I'm sure Bobby would help you out and drive one.
My 1970 Mach

Old 11-08-2015, 05:51 PM   #39
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast

Quote:

I'd help you drive one of them
VIN 388409, Built ??/??/????
Delivered 7/12/2019 w/122,696 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #40
03mach1
Admin/Founder

Welcome back Rick and Joan!!

Also, make sure everyone brings something for the give a ways at the BBQ Friday Nite.

Here's the HOST Hotel Link for the Special Rate you can register online or just call them. M1R code.

http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/...l?WT.mc_id=POG

Don't forget to register for the show also, here. Discount before the end of the year! HOliday sale 20% off after Nov. 27 thru Dec. 31.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlis...s/default.aspx
Founder/Admin Member #0001
http://www.Mach1Registry.com
http://www.Mach1Performance.org
Amsoil T-1 Certified Independant Dealer
Member, MCA
'03 Mach 1, '08 V6 WIP, 76 Cobra II
VIN#301788
03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #41
old school

All booked for Hotel & Show Field . Thanks for setting it up Dave ! June will be here before you know it !
old school is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:58 PM   #42
Mach1 EH
original owner

Hope to be there...
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #43
WalkrTexasRngr
2003 AB Mach 1

My wife and I have vacation this week so we will be getting a room and attending
WalkrTexasRngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:07 AM   #44
Mach1 EH
original owner

Another step closer to going.

Have a friend (Merle, worked together 25 years) with a 2012 Roush SC'd GT/CS 625 HP is talking to wifey to let him go.
Thought I was bringing my Mach 1, but if Merle is going, must bring my GT500 just to keep up on the drive.
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Old 01-21-2016, 12:57 PM   #45
HAEG
Heppasketties

132 days to go for me
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #46
Mach1 EH
original owner

Hotel & showfield (M1R club) booked!!
See y'all there!

Old 02-04-2016, 05:55 PM   #47
JDraper
On Permanant Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 EH View Post
Hotel & showfield (M1R club) booked!!
See y'all there!

Hope we can be there. Got the hotel reserved but waiting on getting the showfield booked. Have to see where Graduation falls for Rachel..
18 Ford Explorer XLT
17 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
16 Fusion SE AWD Ecoboost
10 Fusion SE V6
66 289 Mustang Hardtop Restomod
JDraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:26 PM   #48
Mach1 EH
original owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDraper View Post

Hope we can be there. Got the hotel reserved but waiting on getting the showfield booked. Have to see where Graduation falls for Rachel..
Hope to see you there!

Old 02-18-2016, 10:44 AM   #49
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast

All the cool kids are going to Carlisle! I look forward to seeing the pictures.
VIN 388409, Built ??/??/????
Delivered 7/12/2019 w/122,696 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:42 PM   #50
03mach1
Admin/Founder

Reservations made, Club Tent Reserved, Show registered.....
Founder/Admin Member #0001
http://www.Mach1Registry.com
http://www.Mach1Performance.org
Amsoil T-1 Certified Independant Dealer
Member, MCA
'03 Mach 1, '08 V6 WIP, 76 Cobra II
VIN#301788
03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote