2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 07-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
aldfaa

2004 Mach Manual CO Feeler

Not ready to just yet, but thinking hard. Car has 6,2xx miles. That is correct and not a typo. Not the lowest milage Mach around but still thats just about as new as you can get.

Car was sold new in St. Louis, and I have the original window sticker.

I am the fourth owner, purchased it in 2007 with 4,xxx miles. Since I have owned the car, it has never spent a single night outside. Remains garaged under a cover. The car was driven to the annual Ford show in Tulsa, and was drven from St. Louis to Kansas when I purchased it. Thats where most of the miles have come from.

Does have a MGW shifter upgrade (Have original shifter) Does have some chrome switch additions to the interior (have originals on hand).

Only exterior modifications are that the deck lid was painted black from the body line down around the license plate. Actually looks really good. Has a aftermarket fuel tank filler lid that has a Mach one logo and is keyed. Don’t remember the brand but it was popular a few years ago. Also has redline pneumatic struts for the hood.

Interior is mint, does have a faint scratch around the rear bumper that was touched up (You will never see it unless it is pointed out)

Never been involved in any accidents, always pampered. Still wears the original tires.

Clear title in hand. I am thinking $19,500 let me know if there is any interest and I can provide pictures.

I do not have to sell, and would actually rather not. However I have enjoyed having the car for the last 5 years, and it may be time to pass that enjoyment on.

The only reasons I am considering selling is that (1) I own several vintage 65 mustang projects that need my attention (2) My dream home has come up for sale, and this would be a huge financial help in securing the loan.

Again would consider letting it go for 19,500. Message me on here if you are interested.
aldfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
sinbuster007

Re: 2004 Mach Manual CO Feeler

as i said in a previous post...i would need 6 months and i could possibly be interested.
interested now but dont have the $$. need to get one car payment paid first.
if not sold by then, please look me up.
sinbuster007 is offline   Reply With Quote