2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
birdman941
Torque wins!

If I wanted America to fail video

I hope this is OK here.
Chilling...........

5.4 32V NA
Streetable 404/387 26.56 MPG

"I don't like repeat offenders,
I like DEAD offenders" Ted Nugent

"A big engine hardly working is more efficient
than a little engine screaming its head off" Jay Leno
birdman941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
USAF_Rock
Sweat saves blood

Re: If I wanted America to fail video

Couldnt agree more. I dont like where this country is heading, we need a real change.
USAF_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
03BumbleBee

These are very frightening times.

Welcome to the Mach 1 Cafe!
"Today's Special..Smoked Honda"
Finally a member of 10,000 mile club!
03BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

Sounds like a Bammy chronology to me !
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
ryanscobra

That really gets the brain flowing right there
ryanscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
littlemags
finally paid for

seen this earlier and funny thing is it really makes you think eh?? from Gore to present day...makes you think....then get disgusted....
826rwhp/720 trq -100 shot NX
9.13@154 on 100 shot
NEW- in progress...
littlemags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
JJPMach1
Red IS the Fastest !!!!

Yup. Makes ya think. We'll all be on foodstamps soon.

Does anyone listen to Mark Levin on satellite? He's on from 6pm till 9. He's very good. You can also get podcasts and download from his website.

http://marklevinshow.com
66 Mustang Convertible 289, Currently in my 15th year of this restoration project
Current Mods:
Magnaflow Cat Back system, C&L CAI & MAF, Steeda Shifter, Accufab Throttle Body, UPR firewall Adjuster & Quadrant, IAC Restrictor Plate, Diablo Custom Tune, PHP Intake Spacer, 03 Cobra IRS, Steeda Bushings & 4.10's
Wishlist:
Cams, FR 500 Intake, Port & polish
JJPMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #8
birdman941
Torque wins!

He is on Fox radio here, after Beck, Rush, and Hannity
92.5 FM for the locals

5.4 32V NA
Streetable 404/387 26.56 MPG

"I don't like repeat offenders,
I like DEAD offenders" Ted Nugent

"A big engine hardly working is more efficient
than a little engine screaming its head off" Jay Leno
birdman941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
devous1
Chairman of "The Bored"

Just my opinion but it appears to be more finger pointing. We all have a hand in this situation. Most of us in the middle class piss and moan about the poor getting everything for free and the rich just getting richer and richer while we are being bled dry. Yet we still go out and buy our Hondas, Toyotas and Subarus, half the **** we own was made in China. We don't support our unions or look for MADE IN USA. We idolize every jerkoff out there for no reason, sports figures, celebs, etc that make millions for doing jack **** while we bust our asses and sweep the important things under the rug like our troops that are all but ignored.

Democrat/Republican it doesn't make a difference, just the same BS with a different twist being driven by corporate America. You cant get in the white house if your on food stamps. There has to be a big green engine full of cash and corporate influence to get you there.

03 TORCH RED MACH
V7 YSI and Some Other Stuff
03 DSG MACH
90 Kenny Brown Super LX
89 LX BBF as seen on Pinks 5/11-SOLD
11 F450 Lariat
A Couple Tuber Buells
devous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #10
StangFever2846
MMM, SHAKER!!!

That video sent a chill down my spine! It's shockingly accurate! According to the website who made the video, it was inspired by Paul Harvey's 1965 classic, "If I were the devil." Imagine that!

#108 of 9652

Dyno tuned, C&L 85mm CAI, MRT Catted H, Mac SS Catback, JLT Oil Separator, MGW Short Throw/Orange handle, Rich1's Shaker Air Diverter, Fiore Clutch Quad/FWA, AFS Mach 1 MAC Black Replicas 17X9/10.5, Nitto NT555 G2's in 275/315, Steeda (Sport Springs, Bumpsteer Kit and X2's), Tokico Blues, 2003 Cobra Clutch, Explicit Auto's Aluminum Finish Retro Rings, IUP upgrades, Craig's No Drill LP Bracket, MGW Satin Finish Interior Bling, Web Electric Sequentials

Last edited by StangFever2846; 04-26-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling owns me
StangFever2846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #11
shame302
Halfbreed GT/Mach1/Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangFever2846 View Post
That video sent a chill down my spine! It shockingly accurate!
+1 excellent post.

Quote:
According to the website who made the video, it was inspired by Paul Harvery's 1965 classic, "If I were the devil." Imagine that!
This one had a similar effect, because some of it hits home. Makes you wonder sometimes why you see some things the way you do.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
Mach1tosh

Well I guess it's time to get down to the...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
StangFever2846
MMM, SHAKER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1tosh View Post
Well I guess it's time to get down to the...

[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah..... that's a big 10-4!
#108 of 9652

Dyno tuned, C&L 85mm CAI, MRT Catted H, Mac SS Catback, JLT Oil Separator, MGW Short Throw/Orange handle, Rich1's Shaker Air Diverter, Fiore Clutch Quad/FWA, AFS Mach 1 MAC Black Replicas 17X9/10.5, Nitto NT555 G2's in 275/315, Steeda (Sport Springs, Bumpsteer Kit and X2's), Tokico Blues, 2003 Cobra Clutch, Explicit Auto's Aluminum Finish Retro Rings, IUP upgrades, Craig's No Drill LP Bracket, MGW Satin Finish Interior Bling, Web Electric Sequentials
StangFever2846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #14
iudelt89
United We Stang

I have a REAL plan to fix the country in ONE DAY with a couple pieces of very very simple, logical legislation. Ok here it goes:

1) Establish term limits for senators (the founding fathers never intended for there to be such a thing as a "career politician". It was intended to be a time of service after which you return to your normal job and lifestyle)

2) Remove the restriction on businesses only being allowed to purchase heath care plans from the state in which they are located. This would also open up the availability of international health care insurance options (reducing the cost of health care plans to a level that is affordable for all companies both small and large through simple competition)

3) Establish a flat tax system (flat rate up to $1 million per year income, then a second tier for those making more than $1 million per year). This would also do away with all of the exceptions, allowances, and loopholes reducing the amount of money the country spends on accounting by BILLIONS OF DOLLARS per year.

4) Require an annually balanced national budget (the fact that the federal government is allowed to run an unbalanced budget is just insane).

5) Restrict the power of executive orders. Obama has pretty much bypassed congress completely through the use of these. Bush did as well (not a party level problem, a complete administration problem).

6) No wars of any kind without a declaration of war from congress (with the exception of events pertinent to direct national security threats in the short term)

7) Appeal the "no child left behind act". Punishes under performing schools instead of aiding them in hopes of better performance. Social studies, science, and history have been completely cut out of elementary education as they are not included on the national test. Schools are forced to teach students according to the test so they are not punished with fines and sanctions (ridiculous). I'm not saying under performing schools should receive financial compensation, but maybe grants of some kind for updated textbooks, computers, and other classroom materials.

8) Remove social security from the general budget. Retirement plans are supposed to accumulate interest. As it stands, all funds collected by social security are used for every single government operation. If the government thinks you make too much, they also severely restrict the money you are able to get back (so I pay in, then they tell me I don't need the money I have paid in throughout my life, infuriating)

9) Reduce restrictions on small businesses, restaurants, farmers, etc. There are so many restrictions coming so frequently that small business owners are being put out of business for violating ridiculous requirements they don't even know exist.

10) Build more oil refineries in the United States. The fact is that the US has more crude oil than any other country in the world. We actually export significantly more than we import. The problem is that we drill oil then ship it to the middle east for refinement, then buy it back at a premium price (anyone else see a problem with this?).

Anyway, that is my rant for the day. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Black Staggered FR500's, SSS Adrenaline Cat-Back, JBA o/r h-pipe, MGW Short Throw Shifter, H&R SS Springs, Bilstein HD's, MM Bumpsteer, MM CC Plates, Kenny Brown Extreme Subframe Matrix, FRPP Alum Driveshaft, 2000 Cobra R front brake kit, MM pan hard bar, MM LCA's, K&N FIPK Intake, Bama Tune, Shaker Diverter, FRPP 3.73s, Moser 31 spline axles, FRPP diff cover, FRPP Traction-Lok diff, Kenny Brown Brake Ducts

'04 Black 5-Speed Mach 1, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Last edited by iudelt89; 04-27-2012 at 02:58 AM.
iudelt89 is offline   Reply With Quote