2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 02-01-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
Discotheque

For Sale: 03 Azure Blue, Manual, Greenville NC

$8,800 OBO, sorry, no trades.

This car runs awesome and is a blast to drive. With a new baby, I had to upgrade to four doors. Come see it; make me an offer. Message me for pictures. The car is also listed on the Facebook marketplace with pictures. You can message me there as well.

I'm the second owner; had the car for 10 years. I always run Royal Purple oil and either Motorcraft or Bosch oil filters, and a K&N replacement air filter. I do most maintenance myself; the major upgrades below were performed in 2018 by a speed shop that specializes in Mustangs (HPJ Performance in Belleville IL).

UPR chromoly K-member (lighter and stiffer front end)
UPR chromoly A-arms (lighter/stiffer)
BK coilovers (height/damping adjustable)
Matching BK rear springs/dampers
Caster/camber plates
Bump steer kit
ARH long-tube headers, O/R X-pipe

Body-off paint restoration in 2015 (including new tape stripes) by a Porche/Audi dealership. I had them paint the chin spoiler, grille surround, hood cowl, hood scoop, door mirrors, and deck spoiler matte black to protect from fading. The paint has some road wear since then.

Driver's seat and floor mat are worn in the usual places.

As components wear out, I replace them with factory parts. I've replaced these parts:
Mustang Cobra clutch, flywheel, FRPP throwout bearing (done by a Ford dealership)
Engine mounts (done during the suspension upgrades)
Radiator fan
Oil pressure sender
Fuel Pump
Headlights
Hood cowl

Recent brake job with ceramic pads; recently flushed brake and power steering fluid; AC works great.

The car has the Mach 460 audio system; I replaced the factory head unit with a JVC single-disc stereo w/Bluetooth along with Crutchfield's wiring harness designed specifically to run the Mach 460 amps and speakers; I replaced the door speakers with Pioneers.
Discotheque is offline   Reply With Quote