2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 07-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Braceyaself

FS (CT): Procharger sheetmetal FMIC kit

i built myself a new intercooler setup so this is just laying around. it comes with the intercooler in perfect condition and all the associated piping, couplers and clamps from the outlet of the procharger (p1sc) up to the throttle body elbow. DOES NOT include the elbow. also does not include the bypass valve. DOES include the maf adapter piece. ill have more pics up tomorrow, all i have is some of it on the car with my iphone. asking $300 shipped for everything. im located in central connecticut.

i also have a granatelli BA2800 maf that i will include with the kit for $125. the housing its in is damaged (crack) from a clamp being too tight. a little epoxy should do the trick or another housing.

email is painoftse@hotmail.com
aim is painoftse
or PM me here

Pics can be found here
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=138699

Im posting for a freind let me know any1 i can be of help!
9s or bust in 09
10.8@126
Braceyaself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
Furinox

Re: FS (CT): Procharger sheetmetal FMIC kit

good price
Furinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
clobato

The signature picture you have on modularfords, is that your procharger intercooler behind the cobra bumper? Do you have any close up pictures of your procharger intercooler and cobra bumper? How about your new set up, do you have any pictures of your new setup or details on what you did?

I just ordered a D-1SC kit and I'm curious to see how the procharger intercooler will fill up my cobra bumper. I've been toying with the idea of trying to change intercoolers if the procharger unit doesn't fill the opening in the cobra bumper.
clobato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Braceyaself

he custom fabs everything also if you want a kit made we can build ya one!
9s or bust in 09
10.8@126
Braceyaself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
CoreyR

Quote:
Originally Posted by clobato View Post
The signature picture you have on modularfords, is that your procharger intercooler behind the cobra bumper? Do you have any close up pictures of your procharger intercooler and cobra bumper? How about your new set up, do you have any pictures of your new setup or details on what you did?

I just ordered a D-1SC kit and I'm curious to see how the procharger intercooler will fill up my cobra bumper. I've been toying with the idea of trying to change intercoolers if the procharger unit doesn't fill the opening in the cobra bumper.
yeah thats my car in the sig with the procharger cooler. it doesnt fill up cobra bumpers good at all, which is most of the reason i upgraded it. its best for mach/gt bumpers that have small openings. ill take pics of the new setup today.
CoreyR is offline   Reply With Quote