2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
Murder Snake

If you care about your gun rights........

better start e-maiing and calling your congress people now.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...d?bill=h111-45
formerly, Frankenstang

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom. Think about it.
"....be the lightning in me that strikes relentless."
"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"
Murder Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
oxfordmach

Re: If you care about your gun rights........

just another domino in the libs agenda,attack on the 2cnd amendment!called my senator !but the truth is they (senators) dont care what you think they know whats best for you! when they try and take them away the murder rates go up! just look at chicago stiff antigun laws and highest murder rate 1-2 per day!!! and what has happened to the people in england!! screw democrats/ republicans we are americans and we need to stop those who are trying to ruin this country!!!WAKE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7915/img0794g.jpg
oxfordmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Mach351
Psycho Dog is Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordmach View Post
and what has happened to the people in england!!
thier crime rate went up 40%, and now the citizens are pissed

look at Wash DC, the strictest gun laws in the nation and still the highest crime rate

I love the cliche "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"
Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
blk 04 mach 1

has this bill been passed yet? We need to start voting these jack***'s out of office!
blk 04 mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
gbranton
Speaking Cherry Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordmach View Post
when they try and take them away the murder rates go up! just look at chicago stiff antigun laws and highest murder rate 1-2 per day!!! and what has happened to the people in england!!!

Don't forget about how safe our nation's capitol, Washington, DC has been since the gun ban there. After all, when only criminals have guns then we are safe, right government morons?

Or conversly what happened in Kennesaw, Georgia when gun ownership was made mandantory.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1818862/posts

http://www.reuters.com/article/inDep...19257620070418

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/op...6reynolds.html

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/2nd_Am...e_plummets.htm

The fact is that the Second Amendment was placed in the US Constitution as part of a system of checks and balances to protect the citizens of this country against the goverment becoming too powerful. Not so people could hunt and not so people could own guns as a hobby.

This is the real reason why liberals want to make gun ownership illegal. NOT because they care about people getting killed, that's just the excuse they use when it's convenient in order to make themselves look compassionate. If they really cared about human life they would do something about illegal immigration because illegals kill (not to mention, injure, rape or rob) more innocent US citizens every year than our armed forces lose in combat in the middle east. They really want to grow and empower government, problem for them is the facts and the US Constitution stand in their way. They use the media to help with the facts but the Constitution is turning out to be a little tougher.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
4everYoung

One of the benefits of being old, is having a lot of guns you never had to fill out the forms to buy.

Any one ever watch the movie "Red Dawn"... Another "Dawn" is surely coming again, but this time the invaders are different.
Metallic Charcoal Stripes
Mach1 Floor Mats
8" Black Shorty Antenna
C&L CAI
Steeda C&C plates
IAC Restrictor Plate
PHP Spacer
Borla Stingers
Tinted Tail Lights
4everYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
mach1 03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder View Post
Tell Congress to:
ENFORCE THE LAWS THAT ARE ALREADY THERE AND LEAVE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ALONE!!!!
100% right what good does it do to keep law abiding citizens from having guns. The ones who are going to do the crime don’t care if it is legal for them to have a gun. all it does is make the criminals more confident that by them having a gun no one will stop them. If more people started caring guns the criminals would not know when they are going to get a gun pointed back at them. These left wing idiots have this thing backwards!
mach1 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
Azure Blurr
I miss my friend

I is in the NRA!
Azure Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
24kmach
My First Mach, Jan. 1969

I'm a card carrying NRA member and proud of it. I do run their decal.

Based in Kent, Washington, Pacific Cascade Mustang Club is the only original Mustang club in the Puget Sound Area and according to Mustang Club of America, we are the oldest in the nation.
24kmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
devous1
Chairman of "The Bored"

Why is everything in this country the Liberals fault? I no longer give a crap about the US govt period. I am a middle class blue collar mother ****er who works his *** off to provide my family with the things I didn't have when I was young. I have done very well, for my efforts, I a great house in the country, I have cars, trucks, guns, tools anything I want. I have never asked the govt for anything except for unemployement once after I was discharged from the Marine Corps in 84.

I am sick of the Consevative and Liberal assholes giving money to everyone EXCEPT the people who have earned it. I'm sick of social programs for people unwilling to try and work. I'm sick of no one in this country being held accountable.

We are a free market economy, I hate to see anyone lose thier home. I have had several neighbors/friends lose thier homes in the last year. I feel bad for them but every single one of them purchased homes they couldn't afford. I shouldn't have to subsidize thier mortgage, or bailout the mortgage companies that loaned them the money. We are a free market economy, you fail, you lose.

I am sick of being threatened to have my firearms taken away. The vast majority of my weapons are collectible handguns and assault weapons. The govt will not get my guns, period. I may go to prison, but I will eventually be realeased and I will still be a gun owner.

Liberal/Conservative, to me it just doesn't matter anymore. Politicians are all out of touch. The stimulus package will not work, the first realease of funds will be to prop up local and state governments. This does absolutely nothing to stimulate the economy. Not one program that I have seen in the stimulus program does anything to promote longterm growth. I've said it before and I will say it again you need to have manufacturing for a strong economy.

Most of us are middle class and we tow the line in this country. I know I'm not the only one that feels like my class is being **** on. I don't feel like "we" have any input on how this country is run. It doesn't matter how we vote.

Is it time for civil disobedience or revolution?

03 TORCH RED MACH
V7 YSI and Some Other Stuff
03 DSG MACH
90 Kenny Brown Super LX
89 LX BBF as seen on Pinks 5/11-SOLD
11 F450 Lariat
A Couple Tuber Buells
devous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
Phil
Nitrous Junkie

I'm going to start an extensive ammo re-loading project in my basement........!!!

Performance mods by Jeff Chambers, the owner/tuner of CRT Performance in Norwalk, Ohio
http://www.crt-performance.com/
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #12
65fastback2+2
Too many cars to mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by devous1 View Post

IRAN

but, I kid you not....it is time

Previous Rides:
2003 DSG Lightning, 486/586, 12.09@111.25
2007 F150 Lariat 4wd Screw
2004 OW Mach 1, auto, 1 of 179
2003 DSG Mach 1, 574 rwhp / 528 rwtq
2003 DSG Mach 1, 13.1 @ 109.1
1988 Mustang GT, stock
1967 TB Coupe, project
1965 Fastback 2+2, A-code
65fastback2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
Azure Blurr
I miss my friend

Gun rights are overrated.
We should let obamy regulate them so crime and killings will go down.

Azure Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #14
cobramach1
Fear begins with 'FE'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post

I'm going to start an extensive ammo re-loading project in my basement........!!!
I've got mine going too! Just upgraded my press to be even more efficient this year.

I don't see why the government doesn't look at the problems of other countries that took away guns and see that it doesn't work. Why they insist on making the same mistakes as others is beyond me. It's pretty clear that taking away guns doesn't work because as others have said, the criminals don't get their guns legally anyway! It only hurts the rest of us law abiding citizens.
'70 Mach 1 White/Vermillion interior, 351C 2v, Auto, A/C, needs restoration
'70 Mach 1 Calypso Coral/Black interior, 351C 4v, Auto, very rusty parts car
'69 Mach 1 Indian Fire Red/Black interior, R code 428CJ, 4spd, needs restoration
cobramach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #15
65fastback2+2
Too many cars to mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder View Post
LOL!..............Naaaaaa ..........I shot dem up!

I have a range at my farm.
that where you keep your goats....i mean, girlfriends?

Previous Rides:
2003 DSG Lightning, 486/586, 12.09@111.25
2007 F150 Lariat 4wd Screw
2004 OW Mach 1, auto, 1 of 179
2003 DSG Mach 1, 574 rwhp / 528 rwtq
2003 DSG Mach 1, 13.1 @ 109.1
1988 Mustang GT, stock
1967 TB Coupe, project
1965 Fastback 2+2, A-code
65fastback2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #16
Murder Snake

formerly, Frankenstang

Two defining forces died for you. Jesus Christ died for your soul. The American Soldier died for your freedom. Think about it.
"....be the lightning in me that strikes relentless."
"It's a lot easier to pacify a country when it's citizens can't shoot back" Gray Anderson, Mayor, "Jericho"
Murder Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #17
sspp

My favorite quote:

"Ammunition will be the currency of the new Millenium."
Old 02-21-2009, 01:26 AM   #18
Troll

Quote:
Careful....Big Brother is watching.

I think it'd be a quick coup. None of the enemy would have guns and/or know how to use them.

There would be the military to deal with, but I'd bet my paycheck that at least 25% of them would turn on ye current gov't in a heartbeat. It's not like they actually execute anyone for treason anymore.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #19
nikbait

Its time to stock up on ammo....heard that they're wanting to serialize every piece of ammo.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #20
gbranton
Speaking Cherry Red

I LOVE it!!! Where can I get mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstang View Post
Old 02-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #21
oldyellar
Come back yellar

lol my state just passed a law where people with a CWL can take their gun to work!! or something of that nature... welcome to oklahoma.. alot of people here dont know that Obama is African American..
Old 02-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #22
SnowDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikbait View Post
Its time to stock up on ammo....heard that they're wanting to serialize every piece of ammo.
I heard that too yesterday from the range guy while I was shooting. If someone wants my guns he/she can take it from me after a shoot out.
  • Borla Stingers
  • PP Lower Intake / PHP Spacer
  • Accufab TB
  • MM K-Member Kit
  • Steeda 3pt STB
  • RWTD Dyno Tune
RIP J.A.S.
SnowDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #23
Zor
Noobie at Large

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. ~Thomas Jefferson

What country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. ~Thomas Jefferson

Gun rights were put in the constitution to protect us from an oppressive government. Slowly becoming like the animals we domesticate.

mygamercard
Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #24
shane361

Quote:
Why is everything in this country the Liberals fault? I no longer give a crap about the US govt period. I am a middle class blue collar mother ****er who works his *** off to provide my family with the things I didn't have when I was young. I have done very well, for my efforts, I a great house in the country, I have cars, trucks, guns, tools anything I want. I have never asked the govt for anything except for unemployement once after I was discharged from the Marine Corps in 84.

I am sick of the Consevative and Liberal assholes giving money to everyone EXCEPT the people who have earned it. I'm sick of social programs for people unwilling to try and work. I'm sick of no one in this country being held accountable.

We are a free market economy, I hate to see anyone lose thier home. I have had several neighbors/friends lose thier homes in the last year. I feel bad for them but every single one of them purchased homes they couldn't afford. I shouldn't have to subsidize thier mortgage, or bailout the mortgage companies that loaned them the money. We are a free market economy, you fail, you lose.

I am sick of being threatened to have my firearms taken away. The vast majority of my weapons are collectible handguns and assault weapons. The govt will not get my guns, period. I may go to prison, but I will eventually be realeased and I will still be a gun owner.

Liberal/Conservative, to me it just doesn't matter anymore. Politicians are all out of touch. The stimulus package will not work, the first realease of funds will be to prop up local and state governments. This does absolutely nothing to stimulate the economy. Not one program that I have seen in the stimulus program does anything to promote longterm growth. I've said it before and I will say it again you need to have manufacturing for a strong economy.

Most of us are middle class and we tow the line in this country. I know I'm not the only one that feels like my class is being **** on. I don't feel like "we" have any input on how this country is run. It doesn't matter how we vote.

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! !!
shane361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #25
Phil
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobramach1 View Post
I've got mine going too! Just upgraded my press to be even more efficient this year.

I don't see why the government doesn't look at the problems of other countries that took away guns and see that it doesn't work. Why they insist on making the same mistakes as others is beyond me. It's pretty clear that taking away guns doesn't work because as others have said, the criminals don't get their guns legally anyway! It only hurts the rest of us law abiding citizens.
Speaking of ammo, check out this link on several states concerning ammo. Now it's a push to monitor your ammo, limit ammo and home reloading.

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

And ebay is doing there part to limit reloading bullets & brass casings, can no longer sell/buy these items.

http://www.milsurpstuff.com/No%20More%20Ebay.htm

Performance mods by Jeff Chambers, the owner/tuner of CRT Performance in Norwalk, Ohio
http://www.crt-performance.com/

Last edited by Phil; 02-22-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote