2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Engine & Drivetrain (Including trans & rear axles)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2020, 07:52 PM   #1
ccampos14

MRT StreetSmart CAI help

I recently purchased an 03 AB Mach and it came with a C&L ram air. I also acquired an mrt ss cai but I am missing some parts. The car did not come with the stock MAF housing and the mrt is missing the filter and the nipple that connects the PCV valve hose to the air intake by the TB. I did some research and found the RF-1015 to be the filter and also seen that there was an option for the pro-m maf with the IAT sensor. I also seen that UPR sells a filter that looks to bolt straight on to the air box, is that worth it? Also since my airbox has the hole for the IAT, is that still a relevant add on to get so I can continue to scout those parts? Finally where can I get that air intake to PCV valve nipple or if someone has it can they get me dimensions so I can get something close to it?

I am in the process of restoring the car since it is my daily driver and the previous owner(s) cut the stock springs and it bounces like crazy. The shocks & struts are shot so those are next and I have some tubular A-arms and coilover sleeves currently waiting for the strut funds to be finalized. Also going to replace most front bushings while I am down there since this car just hit 127k miles. This car will mostly see street driving since I plan to preserve it, probably almost no strip trips.

Thanks for the help!
ccampos14 is offline   Reply With Quote