2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 01-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
Rage03mach1

Garage clean out. Everything must go ASAP Make offers!

I have a few things I found in my garage that I no longer need. I have parts for a Terminator too but mostly the Mach. Both vehicles had less than 40 miles on them when I sold them but the parts have had much less than that. I would guess less than 20k miles on any of the parts I have. I am looking for offers including shipping. I would like everything sold by this weekend and have everything shipped by Saturday.

K@N Cold air intake. See pictures for everything included. The filter needs cleaned but is in decent shape, the rubber seal from the intake plenum to the intake is missing, and the bolts that connect to the maf sensor to the filter (maf sensor not included) are missing. You can get everything that is missing for about 5 bucks at your local hardware. its 4 screws and a rubber sleeve.

Steering column gauge pod- SOLD

Auto Meter Carbon Fiber ultra-lite boost gauge. Worked great when removed. Its is the 30PSI model. It will need the vacuum line and connector. About 5 bucks at the hardware store. Used in my Terminator but will work with boosted Machs.

CobraBobs shifter transmission shifter gasket set for tr-3650, t-5, or t-45. Brand new, never installed. Bought for my 03 Mach.

Gatorback Poly-V ribbed belt model number 4080365. I bought this for my Cobra but it didnt fit so its still new.

Cobra rear bumper inserts for sn95 cobra body style. I bought these thinking they were for my 03.. Oops. All but the letter A is still in the wrapper so the chrome is nice. I only took out the A just to find they didnt fit so the paper wasnt even removed. The rear looks like it deteriorated some on peices of the paper and adhesive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them on the front so once installed there they will look awsome. It appears to be mostly cosmetic on the back and there is still tons of adhesive on each one so there shouldnt ever be an issue

Please send me offers. Im not trying to make my money back.. I just want them all gone.. you can pm me or for quickest replies email me at powder11c@gmail.com. I will post more as I come across them. Thanks guys!

PS. I cant figure out how to post pictures so Im attaching a link to my craigslist ad that has the pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/4847059875.html <-- click this link so see my craigslist ad here locally in Colorado Springs.

Last edited by Rage03mach1; 01-15-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Rage03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #2
WalkrTexasRngr
2003 AB Mach 1

Edit. Emailed on the gauge pod.
WalkrTexasRngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:43 PM   #3
VA-Mach1
Mach & Cheese

Re: Garage clean out. Everything must go ASAP Make offers!

Auto Meter Carbon Fiber ultra-lite boost gauge

Does this gauge read Vac and boost? or just boost?

PICS help a fast sale.
VA-Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:44 PM   #4
Rage03mach1

reply sent.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:46 PM   #5
Rage03mach1

Va- mach Yes. It does show both vac and boost. I couldnt figure out how to put pictures on here so i posted a link to my craigslist ad that has the pictures. If you pm me your number or email address and Ill be happy to send you pictures.

Edit- I just looked at it and it is model number 4703