2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted

Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted Looking for a Mustang or Part or have one for sale? Post it here!

Old 03-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
the stallion
sold.....

For Sale: Professionally tinted mustang headlights

I have a set of mustang headlights in my 03 mach 1 for sale. They were originally purchased as clear corner headlights, then shipped out of state for professional tinting/clearcoating. The headlights are jet black, just like covers are, but light up when turned on. Visibility is limited with these. They are in great shape with some minor blemishes. I have a good bit of money into these headlights, and am asking 200 + shipping. PM me with your email for pics. I am also willing to trade these headlights outright for clear corner or stock mustang headlights, but you must ship me your headlights first.

-Thanks
-Dan
Functional=redline tranny fluid, royal purple full synthetic motor oil, SLP loudmouth catback, SLP catted x-pipe, steeda tri-axle shifter, aftermarket guages w/shiftlight, php intake spacer, jlt cai, moser 31 spline axes, ford 31 spline track lock, motive 4.10 gears, eibach pro springs, SCT custom tune by Jon Lund........

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
the stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
the stallion
sold.....

Re: For Sale: Professionally tinted mustang headlights

Bump!
Functional=redline tranny fluid, royal purple full synthetic motor oil, SLP loudmouth catback, SLP catted x-pipe, steeda tri-axle shifter, aftermarket guages w/shiftlight, php intake spacer, jlt cai, moser 31 spline axes, ford 31 spline track lock, motive 4.10 gears, eibach pro springs, SCT custom tune by Jon Lund........

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Old 03-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
Stang6T8

pics??
Stang6T8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
64valves
MachAddiction

were you running stock bulbs.im interested but wonder if you used like some silverstar ultras if they would offset the reduction in visibility.if we were to do the deal would you ship them if i sent you a confirmed tracking # or do you need them first because you drive it daily.
64valves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
mmustangsrus
res. crazy hottie poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64valves View Post
were you running stock bulbs.im interested but wonder if you used like some silverstar ultras if they would offset the reduction in visibility.if we were to do the deal would you ship them if i sent you a confirmed tracking # or do you need them first because you drive it daily.
yea i was wondering the same thing i would like to see pics of them on the car & with the lights on

03-black cobra R.I.P.
03-azure blue mach 1 born on 3-11-03 gone but not forgotten
black 03 cobra vert. SVT 10th anniv. ,95 DARK GREEN GT
if your worried about fuel economy,buy a honda. just think about whats more important to you. saving a few bucks at the pump, or driving around with a boner
mmustangsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
the stallion
sold.....

I upgraded my headlight bulb, but visibility is still dim. I have foglights, and it is possible to drive at night, but its not optimal lighting. I'll try and resize some pics tonight, and post them up on here for you guys to see. Anybody that wants to trade, I need the headlights here first because car is DD.

-Thanks
-Dan

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Old 03-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
the stallion
sold.....

Ok guys, I've having issues with resizing the pics and hosting them. If you can pm me your emails, I'll email you guys full size pics.

-Thanks
-Dan

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Old 03-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
the stallion
sold.....

bump

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN