2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Best Mustang Parts

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "Show" Discussions > Mach 1 Specific Event(s)

Mach 1 Specific Event(s) Specific Registry/Mach 1 Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
45th Mustang Anniversary - OFFICIAL THREAD - 4/16-4/19/09

For those of you who attended the MCA's 30th Anniversary Show at Barber's in 2006. I have great news, the 45th Anniversary Show of the Mustang will be held at the same venue the weekend of April 19,2009. Plans are still in the works but we hope as many of you as can will make this event.

EVENT REGISTRATION
https://secure.icglink.com/mustangev...gistration.cfm

Last edited by 03mach1; 07-29-2008 at 07:38 PM.
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Liked Barber...a lot...
Too bad that date was like...8 eight months ago...

(Maybe 2009???)

__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
Blackpony04
Free Thanks to the Brave!
 
Blackpony04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Niagara County, NY
Posts: 3,220
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

LOL...I'm guessing 2009 too. Thanks for the heads up as I may make that since it's in Bamalama. Outlaws...er, in-laws...live 90 minutes away so I can kill two stones with one bird!
__________________
Mark

Recovering Mach Addict
Blackpony04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Thanks for that correction, yes that would be 2009 and not 2007.

At this point our local club will be one of the host clubs and as imagined we are thrilled at the chance to help pull this thing off.

As stated I'll try to keep everyone abreast of the things going on.
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

It is a great (and do mean great) venue. Good access, well paved, decent number of hotels within a reasonable distance, and a track to die for! The motocycle museum is incredible (over 1,000 bikes!). I'll be going back...whenever it might be!
__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
24kmach
My First Mach, Jan. 1969
 
24kmach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Posts: 13,075
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

If I'm still alive I will be there.
__________________
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. Mach 1 owner since January 1969.
First ride in a P51D August 28,2010.

Member
Based in Kent, Washington, Pacific Cascade Mustang Club is the only original Mustang club in the Puget Sound Area and according to Mustang Club of America, we are the oldest in the nation.
24kmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:22 AM   #7
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

You'd better be both!

We had such a great time, I hope eveyone who was at the MCA 30th can make it to this one, as well as those who were supposed to! (TONY!!!!)
__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:31 PM   #8
03mach69mach
Ford Guy
 
03mach69mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blountville TN
Posts: 1,398
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

I'll be there!!

But will Frank!
__________________
Mark
Blountville TN
1969 Winter Blue Mach 1 428CJ
1988 White LX 5.0 Convertible
2000 White Taurus SE 3.0
2001 BMW 330i SOLD
2002 Harley F150 5.4 Supercharged
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
03mach69mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:11 PM   #9
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

He was there at the MCA 30th...there's a Hooters nearby...
You do the math!
__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:14 AM   #10
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast
 
Tony Alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 5,396
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongtho3 View Post
You'd better be both!

We had such a great time, I hope eveyone who was at the MCA 30th can make it to this one, as well as those who were supposed to! (TONY!!!!)
I hope to be there with a 2003 Mach 1 and 2007 Mustang GT...and maybe something else if I can swing it!
__________________
Tony Alonso
'03 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Coupe (SOLD)
Azure Blue (code L5) w/IUP, 5-speed
VIN 345593, Built 11/21/2002
Delivered 12/5/2002 w/33.3 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:22 AM   #11
Lonestar7
Guest
 
Lonestar7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,154
Cool Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

I wish I could have made the 40 th I heard it was fun.


LS
Lonestar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:04 AM   #12
03mach69mach
Ford Guy
 
03mach69mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blountville TN
Posts: 1,398
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Frank was at the 40th in Nashville and I saw him in all his Hooters Pimpdom. If the 45th is half the fun of the 40th, then it will be a great event. The Mach 1 Registry and it's members should set a goal to be the largest group at this event!! I think we were the largest at the 40th, but then again, the cars were relatively new. Now 5-6 years later, it would be great to show the other clubs who is Mach (not boss)!!
__________________
Mark
Blountville TN
1969 Winter Blue Mach 1 428CJ
1988 White LX 5.0 Convertible
2000 White Taurus SE 3.0
2001 BMW 330i SOLD
2002 Harley F150 5.4 Supercharged
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
03mach69mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:18 AM   #13
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Alonso View Post
I hope to be there with a 2003 Mach 1 and 2007 Mustang GT...and maybe something else if I can swing it!
And now we need to make sure Scott puts it on his calendar...and doesn't back out this time!
__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #14
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach69mach View Post
Frank was at the 40th in Nashville and I saw him in all his Hooters Pimpdom. If the 45th is half the fun of the 40th, then it will be a great event. The Mach 1 Registry and it's members should set a goal to be the largest group at this event!! I think we were the largest at the 40th, but then again, the cars were relatively new. Now 5-6 years later, it would be great to show the other clubs who is Mach (not boss)!!
The club that I am in will be one of the major host clubs. It will be my priviledge to help in the planning and organization of this event. If anyone has ideas or suggestions about what they think will make this a great show, your input is most welcome and will be strongly considered. Many of you were at the Nashville event, share your thoughts pro and con and we'll use those ideas in our planning.

Yes, I'll be happy to join the largest corral with my 03 Torch Red Mach!!
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:35 PM   #15
nikbait
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

I want to attend a mach event...too bad if these things are held in early next year I wont be able to go
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #16
MattN03
03RCODE
 
MattN03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Harrodsburg, KY
Posts: 3,646
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

The 40th in Nashville and 30th MCA at Barber was awesome. I hope to make it to the 45th Anniversary. Should be a blast.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
Azure Blue
5 speed/IUP
Sold 10/3/12
MattN03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #17
03mach69mach
Ford Guy
 
03mach69mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blountville TN
Posts: 1,398
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhorse View Post
The club that I am in will be one of the major host clubs. It will be my priviledge to help in the planning and organization of this event. If anyone has ideas or suggestions about what they think will make this a great show, your input is most welcome and will be strongly considered. Many of you were at the Nashville event, share your thoughts pro and con and we'll use those ideas in our planning.

Yes, I'll be happy to join the largest corral with my 03 Torch Red Mach!!
No parking on gravel- Grass (if no rain) or pavement please. You guys will do a great job on this. Good luck and enjoy the process!
__________________
Mark
Blountville TN
1969 Winter Blue Mach 1 428CJ
1988 White LX 5.0 Convertible
2000 White Taurus SE 3.0
2001 BMW 330i SOLD
2002 Harley F150 5.4 Supercharged
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
03mach69mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #18
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikbait View Post
I want to attend a mach event...too bad if these things are held in early next year I wont be able to go
Once again, this event will be in 2009 and not 2008. We are a year and a half away, but it will be here before you know it.
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #19
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach69mach View Post
No parking on gravel- Grass (if no rain) or pavement please. You guys will do a great job on this. Good luck and enjoy the process!
Unless I am totally off base, there are no gravel spots at all at the Barbers Motorsports Park. Every spot that we plan to use is paved.
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #20
03mach69mach
Ford Guy
 
03mach69mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blountville TN
Posts: 1,398
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhorse View Post
Unless I am totally off base, there are no gravel spots at all at the Barbers Motorsports Park. Every spot that we plan to use is paved.
Perfect!!
__________________
Mark
Blountville TN
1969 Winter Blue Mach 1 428CJ
1988 White LX 5.0 Convertible
2000 White Taurus SE 3.0
2001 BMW 330i SOLD
2002 Harley F150 5.4 Supercharged
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
03mach69mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:01 PM   #21
R-Code Muscle
Registered User
 
R-Code Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: WI.
Posts: 14
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Well it would be hard to improve on the 40th in Nashville, TN. Awesome job by all. I'm sure Barber doesn't have gravel parking. Redhorse, hope the info is acurate and sounds like it is.. Last I read from the MCA they were considering several locations and Indianapolis Motorspeedway was up for consideration. However, that didn't seem to make much sense, weather considerations in April, for Indy would be a huge concern....glad they re-thought that one. Looks like we will be up for a longer drive. Count us in....
R-Code Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:28 PM   #22
redhorse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 136
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Code Muscle View Post
Well it would be hard to improve on the 40th in Nashville, TN. Awesome job by all. I'm sure Barber doesn't have gravel parking. Redhorse, hope the info is acurate and sounds like it is.. Last I read from the MCA they were considering several locations and Indianapolis Motorspeedway was up for consideration. However, that didn't seem to make much sense, weather considerations in April, for Indy would be a huge concern....glad they re-thought that one. Looks like we will be up for a longer drive. Count us in....
For the official release check out the MCA site at www.mustang.org more details to come, I promise.
redhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1
 
falcongtho3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Baton Rouge, La.
Posts: 15,733
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach69mach View Post
No parking on gravel- Grass (if no rain) or pavement please. You guys will do a great job on this. Good luck and enjoy the process!
Not only is there no parking on gravel, you can't even see gravel...anywhere! It's all paved, the different parking levels are tiered, and the grass areas are maintained to a degree that would shame most golf courses. Check out the photos from the Birmingham show (MCA 30th) in the gallery or search out the thread, the last few pages are filled with photos. There are well kept restrooms, as well as plentiful food vendors. The track is very nice (I hope the 'parade' laps are available again. I know they were a big hit last time.), and the Barber Museum (which I did not get to see, but took a number of photos of my car in front of) got rave reviews from those who did make it there. I plan on staying at the same Holiday Inn I was at last time, in Irondale. Hopefully we can do the get togethers like last time; Hooters, Logans, and the BBQ place Tammy recommended.
__________________
Krewe de la Mach Rouge

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #24
R-Code Muscle
Registered User
 
R-Code Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: WI.
Posts: 14
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongtho3 View Post
Not only is there no parking on gravel, you can't even see gravel...anywhere! It's all paved, the different parking levels are tiered, and the grass areas are maintained to a degree that would shame most golf courses. Check out the photos from the Birmingham show (MCA 30th) in the gallery or search out the thread, the last few pages are filled with photos. There are well kept restrooms, as well as plentiful food vendors. The track is very nice (I hope the 'parade' laps are available again. I know they were a big hit last time.), and the Barber Museum (which I did not get to see, but took a number of photos of my car in front of) got rave reviews from those who did make it there. I plan on staying at the same Holiday Inn I was at last time, in Irondale. Hopefully we can do the get togethers like last time; Hooters, Logans, and the BBQ place Tammy recommended.
Sounds super. I have only seen photos from the 30th Anniv. for MCA as we missed that. But it looks like it is truely a special place. Good luck with all the planning, tons of hard work with out a doubt..
__________________
1970 Boss 302
1973 Mustang
1982 5.0 Merc Capri RS
1984 GT 350 20th Anniversary
R-Code Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #25
02mach1
Cofounder in Memoriam 1967-2012
 
02mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hurricane,WV
Posts: 11,826
Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach69mach View Post
I'll be there!!

But will Frank!
If it's Concord, oh yea!! of couse I'll be at 45th and it will the 40anniv. of Mach1 to, and boy it's going look great,
__________________
1989 LX 25thAnniv.Mustang
1999 35th Anniv.
Mustang 2003 Azure Blue Auto. MACH1
VIN#1FAFP42R83F366627
production 12/2/02-
Build 12/6/02
Delivered home 12/16/02

Founder of Intl.SN95LMMOCR for all 79-05 Mustangs 1st Late Model Mustang Club since 1993
C/O Founder of Mach1 Registry
AIM Shows
MCA #29082,MCA Judge for 79-04 Mustangs
www.mustang.org
MACH1REGISTRY Member#2

_______________________
Intl.SN95 Late Model Mustang Owners Club & Registry
Vote for the Intl.SN95 Late Model Mustang Owners Club and Registry on Stangnet here.
1st Mach1 in the State of WV
Here's pics of my Mach1
http://mach1registry.org/photopost/d...mach2.JPG?6804
02mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) 2002-2013 Mach1Registry.com

<