2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Exhaust System

Exhaust System Exhaust Q & A

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2017, 12:29 PM   #1
lastcall190

Magnaflow full bodies and ORX?

Hi there.

I have the Magnaflow system that is the full size mufflers. I love the sound, the system has about 5-700 miles on it now, and has gotten a little louder since initial install. I picked up an ORX locally for cheap with the plan of adding some bullet cats to it and throwing it on the car. My curiosity is getting the best of me, and I'm tempted to put the ORX on the car as-is. My concern however is that the car will end up being unbearable inside for my passengers. I drive my daughter to the sitter each morning and I love having her in the car. I also don't want to destroy her ears by dumping the cats. Does anyone have this Magnaflow system with an ORX and how is it? Hell, does anyone have this system even with a catted X? All I find when I search is guys with the Magnapacks and various X pipes, nobody seems to want the regular Magnaflow... Worst case I just get the cats and have them installed the day after putting the ORX on the car. Thanks all for the input.

-J
lastcall190 is offline   Reply With Quote