2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Tuning & Dyno Testing/Results

Tuning & Dyno Testing/Results Questions, experiences & results for electronic tuning and dyno tests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #1
Petro

Problematic Dyno Run...

Hey All, I need some help and advice. Took my car to a local shop in Houston for a dyno pull for the first time and ran into a few problems...

1. As they were testing the setup for the first pull, my rear brakes were engaging. After a low RPM test the rear brakes were smoking big time. What would cause this? The shop eventually worked it out, but I never got a good explanation.

2. After trying a few times, they could not get a good pull. I was told that they needed an additional piece of equipment/connection to get my car to complete a full run. They said something about not being able to get it to lock out.

I know I should have asked more questions, but when you are a novice like me it is difficult to know what to ask.

Best Result: HP (269.01) T (253.25) - see sig for setup and best track results.

Any advise or information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Pete
Worse Run out of the 5 passes…13.5211@102.44
TC: 80 degrees @ 64% humidity @ 8:30ish pm (sea level) on 6/02/12
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote