2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Power Adders

Power Adders Superchargers, Turbos, Nitrous, etc...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #22
fastlane

Re: Eaton Swap.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by watman02 View Post
^ I was going to get a stryker pump and will be running a Lmaf as well. what size injectors are you running??? i have some seimens 60# and some #39 as well. what is your duty cycle on your injectors as well as size. what fuel pressure are you running?? I was thinking about using a billiet flow pulley set up and running the stock and 3.4 and 3.1 pulleys on my ported blower. I see you are only at 14* timing why did you stop there and not take it to 15 or 16? just a question were you starting to loose fuel pressure???
sorry about all the questions
I am running 39# injectors and I am getting close to maxxing them out, ~90% duty cycle. The fuel pump duty cycle is skewed because of how I had it plumbed. I have fixed that issue so I need to get a retune to straighten it all out. The other limiting factor I am running into is the LMAF is close to maxxing out.

The tuner kept the timing at 14* to keep the tune safe. The car was pushing 475hp and I didn't want to go over that point. There is a bit more to be had but I would like for the stock short block to stay together for a while longer.
fastlane is offline   Reply With Quote