2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > "GO" Discussions > Engine & Drivetrain (Including trans & rear axles)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
DA5DEUCE

You have 6k to spend

So there's a bearing loose and the car isn't drivable. It's income tax time and I should be getting around 6k or more but for now I'll keep it at 6k. The car is a 5spd with UPR o/r X, MAC cat back, built rear with 4.10s.

With 6k what would you do to the car and labor will be added because I can't do it myself. Just me dreaming but I want forged rods and pistons, comp cams 106100s, teksid block, "used" procharger kit, aluminum driveshaft, Cai, MAF, fuel system, and a tune (obviously). Like I said A man can dream lol.

Edit- I'm sure some of you will ask what I want to do with the car or my goals. Well if I can swing all those mods I listed(highly unlikely) then my goal is 550+rwhp. Without the procharger kit it's more like 350. It's my DD and I will race it at the strip, so I want a fun street strip car.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice
DA5DEUCE is offline   Reply With Quote